Your waifu isn't real

>b-but she's more real than people-

Stop.
Shut up.
It's a cartoon.

>b-but art style and complex-

Dude.
Shut the fuck up.
It's a cartoon drawn by copypasted slopes. Adult male gooks in suits sitting in a cubicle. It's not real. It's designed to make you spend money.

YOU'RE GETTING PSYOP'D BY THE JAPS

Attached: 8c5c1f4669226597c1e271adec13af1837f3e2c0_hq.gif (640x360, 292K)

OP is a faggot
Claim your waifu now

Attached: 1508263794557.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

>paying anything to watch a jap cartoon
spotted the downie

>It's not real

And? What's your point? I bet you thought you stumbled upon some great hidden truth that you just needed to share with everyone who didn't know.

Fucking brainlet.

jokes on you nigger i have a tulpa

>designed to make you spend money

I havent spent money on a bitch 3d or 2d

Waifus are japan's counterattack for the hiroshima lol

And I know you guys get it

>YOU'RE GETTING PSYOP'D BY THE JAPS
No, I'm psyoping myself dumbass. My waifu is as real as I make her, your opinion or anyone else's does not matter.

They dont exist

They will never exist

It's all a marketing scheme by rich Japs. You know how much it takes to make an anime? 10 million yen.

Attached: evil-lain.png (1520x855, 771K)

>santa is as real as i make him

I keep hearing about these tulpas.
How real are they?
Is it like how cartoon characters appeared in movies like Who Framed Roger Rabbit, or Space Jams?

How bout you psyop yourself into a responsible citizen

True.

No thank you.

Now I'll ask seriously, why people have waifus/husbandos? Are they that lonely?

>ass slapp
>wat udo?

Attached: ギャルゲーマー Lv.99.jpg (334x400, 19K)

Seems it hit them harder than it hit us with that birthrate and shit

Guess even in revenge Japs choose the kamikaze way out

Prove that anything is real to me, op. Life feels like more of a "cartoon" than being with my waifu. Prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a 3d woman would ever be with me and make me happier than my waifu does. You and I both know you can't. You're a salty leddit normalfag shitposter who has no concept of how robots function.

Steal his waifu and keep her hostage unti he gives me millions

Dude what's your point you fucking retard? Everyone knows it's not real. No one gives a shit. What should they be doing with their time and money instead? Pursuing real girls? That's just as much a waste of time and money for them as anime.

Its funny that corporations created your love interest, as in it was designed from the ground up by somebody else

They are pretty real my dude, just as real as your feeling of yourself is. the longer you work at it the better it gets, if you practice long enough it can get pretty similar to that if you want.

I don't see what is wrong with cartoons

How about you go and get a job hippie

>no one gives a shit
explain pic then

Attached: images (16).jpg (361x408, 43K)

Can you have full on conversations with them?
How do you make one?
I've tried searching up guides, but I've found none that help and I'm kinda scared I'll mess it up.

Please leave my board right now please

Attached: 1523591940265.png (641x667, 299K)

As opposed to what? Your parents created you from the ground up because your dad jizzed into your mom's gash. There is no great meaning to anything. Normies like you can never understand

>Can you have full on conversations with them?
absolutely. I have had conversations lasting hours with mine, though its a lot of us just taking turns ranting most of the time
>How do you make one?
The guides give you a general idea on how to do it but the specifics are all things you will find out yourself. It is almost impossible to really mess it up as long as you dont try to make them evil or anything like that, even if you do some things wrong or inefficiently there wont ever be a dead end that you cant come back from, you just keep trying. it is mostly a matter of patience.

one is a biological process and the other is fictionalized cartoons for teenagers.

I want to be like whoever lives there
I aspire to be just like that man

Attached: 1499223041106.jpg (1024x574, 58K)

>I want to be like whoever lives there
I aspire to be just like that boy
fixed it for you.

looks like the average room of an autistic weeaboo

What is there to explain?

Prove it beyond a reasonable doubt that my waifu is fictional. Because I talk to her all day every day and she's in my dreams. More than can be said about my "biological parents" who I haven't seen in years.

nothing wrong with it, and no they weren't created by soulless corporations, artists like to create characters and sometimes make stories. those stories have potential value if they're interesting enough and get picked up
thats when you get a bunch of nips in a box shitting stuff out, but most of them are working to recreate the original artist's work, rather than design a new person
I will consent however that anime and videogames are a bad medium to "pick" from. hobby artists often have OC with enough background to find them enjoyable but not too much to leave an individual distanced from what they like
is the superior method of having a waifu
im personally scared of it though since I already have auditory and visual hallucinations, but id like to try

Attached: 44851376782.jpg (251x297, 72K)

I hear that they can dissipate if you ignore them, is this true?
What if I just don't wanna talk to mine when someone is around so I don't look crazy?
Also can you talk to it whenever you want?

>I hear that they can dissipate if you ignore them, is this true?
If you ignore them for a really really long time, yes. But if you dont want it to happen, it wont.
>What if I just don't wanna talk to mine when someone is around so I don't look crazy?
You can talk to them in your head with the mindvoice you use to think about things. I get used to talking out loud though and sometimes get close to slipping up in front of other people, so just be careful of that if you want to alternate between the two
>Also can you talk to it whenever you want?
Yep. It is kind of hard if you get focused on something else like a video game, but you can get better at multitasking like that as time goes on

well, maybe i wanna be psyoped

Attached: 1514704902317.jpg (425x437, 24K)

bullshit incel you talked to your mom last night when she cooked the spaghetti wrong

Actually if I may correct you. It was me who cooked the spaghetti wrong. Snapping the pasta in two just makes it easier, you know? And I'm sorry if it's watery, I don't wanna drain it for 5 whole minutes. Damn it, mom.

SHES REAL TO ME MOM

It is better for society to have the weak pursue waifus instead of passing on their genes. They live happy, humanity weeds out the dumb. Win Win

Attached: win win.jpg (620x349, 40K)

I'm actually friends with him on Facebook

Chill dude

K, cool.
Toast more, roastie. I know you want my fat salary, they all do.

>Shut up.
>Shut the fuck up.
You didn't even put any effort into this thread, kill yourself, and delete this garbage beforehand.

With 2D you don't run the high risk of having your life ruined.
With 2D you don't run the risk of having your heart broken.
Being in love with 2D is the same as being in love with 3D
You feel just as loved with 2D as you do with 3D
2D isn't restricted to the simplicity of the material world. (tulpas, etc.)
2D is more attractive.
2D isn't temporary

I can keep going, turbofaggot. The time of 3D has come to an end. it's time for yo to accept this.

I am well aware of these, OP.

It's just that I find anime girls to be better than 3D sluts. It's too late, bro.

>2018
>Not fucking 3D AND having 2D waifus

You have to do it all.

>It's designed to make you spend money.
>Buying anime
Plebs

>dumb
Dating failure is in no way connected to intellect or any mental capabilities. It's entirely dependent on how much you've lucked out at birth.

Joke's on you, my waifu is western and a pony

3D just can't compete with 2D, how many bitches have a fucking clock as an eye? that's what i thought, also 3D cunts need makeup or they look like men while Anime girls are sexy regardless

Attached: a84a661b2be7c19f56aa7ef9588357e1.jpg (1071x803, 498K)

This.
Also, who wants to be whittled down to a twig by the emotional stalemate of a relationship? No one my guy, NO ONE.

Attached: 1523362622612.jpg (632x738, 50K)

>Implying I don't know that.
>Implying that I'm in denial.
>Implying I don't like her despite of that.
Stupid gaijin.

Attached: SataniaSmugButIt'sTheSmuggest.jpg (593x663, 80K)

Well that's pretty easy. You can't touch a waifu. You can only touch an object with an image of a waifu on it.

>Implying your waifu doesn't become real if you believe hard enough
This is common knowledge OP, anyone with an IQ above room temperature knows this.

Attached: Screenshot_2017-06-05-21-00-57-1.png (720x683, 603K)

You'd be surprised how wrong you are.

Attached: 1494612619317.jpg (193x206, 4K)

show me how wrong I am.

>It's designed to make you spend money.
Women make you spend money too you fucking cretin. Even if I end up dirt poor because I can't get a job better than dead end min wage ones I'd still rather draw my own fucking 2D girls than date a real woman.

Attached: 1460830368714.png (444x481, 355K)

Shes real to me in the sense that she affected me greatly
Her words motivated me to get up and get my shit together and stop being a useless NEET
Actually managed to get a job and im 50 pages into the book I wanted to write

My waifu has done more for me than most "real" people

Well I most certainly am glad you asked!

First of all you need to realise that the action an experience of touching is restricted only to you as a subjective experience. In understanding this limitation of the brain you can start to comprehend the limit of the sense. i.e. you can feel touching something but you cannot feel the thing you are touching being touched. Unless you are touching yourself.
The next thing to keep in mind is that the human brain can simulate almost all senses. Smell, taste, seeing something etc. You can imagine how something would taste or smell like if you have a healthy brain. Touching is no exception. When "hallucinating" that something is touching you you are already going through the full experience of what that sensation ahs to offer. The only difference being there isn't a conscious mind experiencing the same thing on the other end. However that isn't require to make the experience complete (for you as an individual).
The appeal of tulpas usually stems from the things I just described. And the best thing is it doesn't make them any less real than a physical being if you are practiced enough in doing it.
Also another thing. You never really touch anything physical either since there is always distance between your atoms and the atoms of the thing you're touching.

>First of all you need to realise that the action an experience of touching is restricted only to you as a subjective experience
Not especially, fingerprints turn the experience into objective reality. You don't have to feel your keyboard being touched to know specific letters are going to appear after you touch them, when again isn't a subjective experience because there is an output for the input.
>The next thing to keep in mind is that the human brain can simulate almost all senses. Smell, taste, seeing something etc. You can imagine how something would taste or smell like if you have a healthy brain. Touching is no exception. When "hallucinating" that something is touching you you are already going through the full experience of what that sensation ahs to offer.
Hallucinating may APPEAR to be all an experience has to offer, but if 100% of analysts aren't hallucinating with you and can't come to an agreement that what you're seeing/touching is real, then you aren't objectively experiencing it. Hallucination by definition is experiencing the sensation without it being real. I have a general idea of what the color red looks like, you might have a different idea of what red appears to be. The majority consensus is important in determining what the color red looks like. The majority consensus would also be relevant in agreeing what physical contact with something would be. You're basically admitting that you can only touch a waifu through a hallucinatory episode.
>However that isn't require to make the experience complete (for you as an individual).
I'll concede this to you, a person hallucinating that Jesus came to them in a vision can't be 'disproven' so to speak.
>And the best thing is it doesn't make them any less real than a physical being if you are practiced enough in doing it
Being an experienced Catholic doesn't make God real, the fact that it's arguable disproves its objective existence.

>YOU'RE GETTING PSYOP'D BY THE JAPS

I think you're implying that I need to be secretly brainwashed to not consider Japanese cartoon women better than shitbag self-serving entitled roastie feminist sluts.

Just wait for the sex robots.

well no fucking shit i know that what do you take me for a retard

>You can't touch a waifu.
I can't touch a real human either so your argument is invalid.

oh true, sound counterpoint.

t. assblasted roastie mad that she no longer has worth

That or a cuck

Well, that's settled then

/thread

You're getting psyop'd by 3d whores, enjoy repeatedly getting fucked over by women then jumping through hoops to justify it because you're too feeble-minded to overcome your basic sex drive

Attached: 1501926661491.png (400x260, 63K)

This.
>implying 3D worship isn't a psyop by the jews
LMAOing at your gullibility right now, OP.

In a way this person could be happier than people in relationships

>posting a picture for ants
What the fuck is there even to explain? People like putting posters in their rooms of things that they like. Is it so hard to understand?

Attached: 1279944345427.jpg (2194x2477, 1.4M)

Who is your waifu user?rvzrr

In every way he probably is, modern relationships are no longer about having a family and kids, they are in almost every case about sex and money, aka women doing as much as they can to extract money from a man in return for occasionally letting him get sex which lets him pat himself on the back and assure himself that he's far more alpha than men who don't have to deal with women, this guy is clearly spending his time and money as he pleases without having to worry about pleasing someone else