When did you realize winning the lottery is your only shot at happiness?

When did you realize winning the lottery is your only shot at happiness?

Attached: lottery.png (492x479, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

calottery.com/play/draw-games/superlotto-plus
youtube.com/watch?v=1e8bmmI67c0&ab_channel=ShilaArmida
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw there is another timeline in which er won the lottery

When I started working at 18
Really, any magical happenstance that gifts me with millions of dollars instantly would be ideal, even if it was extremely risky to acquire it.

Attached: 1521337203297.png (543x443, 24K)

i isn't my only shot at happiness, but it would provide a very comfy life

Never since I have better odds at repeatedly betting all my life savings on roulette

it's rigged you idiot. the scratch off type shit isnt rigged, but that big jackpot shit is completely rigged

>the scratch off type shit isnt rigged
It still is. You think you can buy 100 and break even?

Playing scratch off tickets isnt a job. retard. you at least have an actual chance to win it though.

The lottery games with the big jackpots are completely rigged. As in Fixed. As in the winner is already picked, They dont want random people winning hundreds of millions of dollars.

its all government controlled same as everything else

I got a better chance in getting 2 girls to do a 3 way with me then winning the lotto

>when did you realise that materialistic things will never make him happy regardless of how much of them you have.

Was 2 numbers off from winning last night

so close

Attached: ghgjgjgj.jpg (342x81, 10K)

In early 2012, and this fact has only become more and more clear ever since. Every time I feel like giving up, I go back to buying lottery tickets and my life is on track. Every time I think I found a backup plan in case I don't win the lottery, it always proves to be even more ridiculous and impossible than trying to win the lottery, hence keeping on trying to win the lottery.

>won $50 for matching 4 Super Lotto numbers next wednesday
>spent it all on Super Lotto and Powerball tickets yesterday
>Won only $4
Never giving up. Tomorrow its back to the vending machine for another round of draws.

Attached: 748998.png (924x540, 1.2M)

On the Fantasy 5 the prize for matching 4 is up to $500 sometimes. But I never won that, even though the odds are slightly better than matching 4 #s in the base pool on Super Lotto

Attached: 558.jpg (1913x2640, 1.02M)

GOD I fucking wish I was born rich, so I could just not have to do anything other than what I want. Fucking hell. I might seriously start playing the lottery just for that tiny chance to live the rest of my life in leisure.

Though I must clarify that I do not believe that simply having wealth brings happiness, but it is in the negative emotions alleviated by such material abundance, and the life experiences you can create when you have both time and money freedom. The wealthy careerperson isn't happy because he is rich in money but poor in time. The NEET isn't happy because he is rich in time but poor in money. Except if rich NEET, like I pretend I am while actually living in a shitty apartment with my mother and buying things on credit and using cash advances to buy lottery tickets.

Attached: evfgruuyjvfg9v4wt.png (490x478, 442K)

if i had got just one more blue number on that ticket the prize would have been $1.6 thousand

Attached: rthrhtrthr.jpg (1121x452, 67K)

About the same as the 4+Mega prize on the state lottery here:

calottery.com/play/draw-games/superlotto-plus

Attached: images-15[1].jpg (223x226, 12K)

this is the most i've ever won so far

Attached: rthrthrhtrth.jpg (348x96, 9K)

what the fuck
origiqnsfhsyhwy

"my twisted world" Is a bestseller inspirational self help book

Attached: 59.jpg (360x360, 14K)

desu most I ever won money wise on a lottery draw was $105

Lots of off by one for higher prizes, and many times had all the winning numbers, but on different rows.

Play scratchers sometimes, but only won small amounts $20 and under.

Attached: 1414551529929.jpg (999x668, 202K)

Lettery is for blue collar retards

it's for people who dream of not being wagecucks ie everyone

Imagine how many people would immediately kill themselves if the lottery was suddenly abolished.

The gene pool would magically improve over night

You are a sad bunch
youtube.com/watch?v=1e8bmmI67c0&ab_channel=ShilaArmida

if you gamble sensibly there's no fucking issue, hate the people who act like they are superior for not gambling, waste your money on shit food and coffee instead then, leave us alone

>waste your money on shit food and coffee instead
try again

And i wont leave you alone, because if you had saved that money you could have invested it and gotten a decent 10% gain, instead of the 100% loss. Dont put your destiny in the hands of a lottery ticket, take it in your own hand.

It keepes the proles hopefull though, so i wouldn't abolish the lottery...

yeah cause you lose every-time
i win once or twice a week faggot, if you actually played you'd know it ain't was wasteful as people make it out to be

and it's not my only means of trying to make money

I suggest that you start making careful notes of how much you put in and how much you get out of your gambling, and then compare it to the increase in stock prizes /some other investment

You will realize that you arent making the most of your situation and money

when i move from my parents house and had to start paying rent for a crappy apartment, i wish i could leave or buy a house but both thing are expensive a shit, i feel like an idiot paying such a high rent for a crappy aparment that constantly brokes down, but this is all i can pay, i guess this is all im really worth

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true but do you have any proof?

i suggest you stop acting as if you are more responsible with your money than anyone else
i know what i'm doing dickhead

>stop acting as if you are more responsible with your money than anyone else
Like you havent.
>>waste your money on shit food and coffee
Like you havent.

But yes, i know you know what youre doing. Thats the sad part.

>But yes, i know you know what youre doing. Thats the sad part.

Attached: index.jpg (251x201, 15K)

I already realised it, I wish myself good-fucking-luck though, because it's all but impossible.