You wake up and see that time has gone back. You're now 10 years old again. What do you do differently?

You wake up and see that time has gone back. You're now 10 years old again. What do you do differently?

Attached: 1-m2gDBT_nc-iE7R4AM3sHBQ.jpg (1500x670, 186K)

wouldnt let my mind get in my way.
that would pretty much fix all the things i did wrong.

>buy bitcoin
>save Elliot

Everything.

Oregon trail.

>Having to leave the house and go to school again

Fuck that noise. I'm going to try to kill myself at every opportunity.

>he doesn't graduate school early to get the fuck out of the system asap
you've already lived a normal life, no need to do it again

I stop my oneitus from killing herself somehow.
If I fuck up maybe I get groundhogged dayed back to ten again.

Don't have sex with her when I'm 12 or 13, just kiss her under the stars and on the docks and stroke her hair and tell her I love her. Really woo her somehow. Write more songs for her. Most importantly get stoned with her even though I'm only 12.

Stay in school. Keep on riding that dirt bike dad bought me instead of selling it. Never get started playing RuneScape and Halo 3/CoD4/Modern Warfare 2. Don't start smoking weed at 15. Ask girls out in school instead of staring at them.

your mother that cheap whore, pay her even less this time around

>not lockpicking the sorority house door before Elliot arrived there
pleb
>not simply quitting school and buying a few hundred bucks worth of Bitcoin during it's early days
Why are retards like you allowed to breathe ?

My brain has atrophied, I don't remember anything from school.

It was 2001 when I was 10, youngfag. I'm not going to wait around for nearly a decade until bitcoins are made.

Kill myself to prevent future suffering

Attached: 1395451687527.jpg (396x388, 96K)

I stay quieter, not try to impress the popular kids
I keep close friends closer and stop trying to meet everyone and anyone
I work harder in highschool, go to an ivy league school like my siblings instead of shitty community college
I don't smoke pot
I find a nice beautiful white girl and treat her special
I don't miss out on teenage love
I don't abandon God and my church
I call my brother every day.

Stop looking at or talking to women and girls.

I'm gonna walk up to random women and grab their breasts and ass and they can't do shit about it because I'm a little ass kid and they can't arrest me

Attached: 754.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I do all the same mistakes I did, only faster. Really Really fast.

The real question is: CAN I do anything differently?
I thing that we have no free we, and we are slaves of our genes, brain structure and the interaction of those with the external world.
In other words, if I could go back in time I don't think I'd be able to make different choices, because "I" didn't make them in the first place.

kill myself

I won't go through that abuse again

Attached: 1392470933869.png (630x686, 91K)

Try to find any possible way to invest in bitcoin.
Then wait a few years and bam, enough money to be set for life and live on easy mode.

am I 10 years old with the knowledge and maturity I have today?
would be pretty hard not to slip out something about the future that I know about

>Buy bitcoin
>Sell bitcoin to get an Eth mine setup ready fro when Eth mining hard forks
>Profit way more than I would just buying bitcoin
>Get family to keep that German shephard puppy we got and had to give away
God I miss Amber, she was fucking huge for a pup and the goodest dog to ever walk the Earth.

I'd do basically everything different.

>get over my crush before I make a fool out of myself again
>spend more time with Her (not the crush) and keep in touch after primary school

this although its such a cliche answer

I would do almost everything diffferent.
I hate though movies where the old person looks but at the highs and lows and goes "you know what? I wouldnt change a thing" ...and it fades out.
What a crock of shit.
I would get a decent haircut and clothes, go out for a sport, spend more time on math and less time on "fun" subjects like history. I Would disobey my parents sooner, I would drink more, Liston to different music, see normie movies, ignore woman I orbited. Learn to

That's probably why we can't go back in time. This whole life thing is but a process taking place presently, but ofcourse we have religion to make this absurd miserable bullshit bearable and keep us on the 9 to 5 treadmill.

Ace middle school and high school, put actual effort into work.
Buy a shit ton of bitcoin
Live comfortably after going to college only for classes I want to go to and begin my writing career from a comfy, isolated home in Vermont.

fuck my teaacher

Fuck this robots teacher