ITT: normie humor

ha ha, look at how funny and quirky he is!

Attached: Dbfv2jMUwAA9XR3.jpg (1200x974, 195K)

who is that in the middle?

He pushes his fat stomach out and flaunts his chubby ass! Hilarious!

>Haha, a Jew!

why do so many guys feel the need to make a "funny" face in every photo
just look like a normal human you faggots

he used to be funny and smarter with his breakdowns of shit videos he found, now he's just playing up for the camera too much not saying anything really unique or interesting and his podcast is average
just another youtuber who go to big for his own good

>who is that in the middle?
ninja - streamer who makes millions per month.

>That video they did where Hila got all the Tinder matches
I rarely feel bad for women but she needs to leave his ass immediately

what the fuck do these people do with all the money? they surely aren't helping others with it.

why? what did he do to her?

Just beat the shit out of her on camera.
I thought she was dead at one point.

She either loves the money (because she's a Jew) or possibly she actually loves him

She's just slow as fuck but she for sure stays with him for the money

Wouldn't doubt it. I only recently got introduced to their videos and podcasts and she seems like a bit of an idiot

I'd still suck her titties

there's plenty of stuff to talk shit about them but it's not that. she was with him even before their youtube took off

Was he fat and disgusting looking back then?

I fucking hate pictures. I hate my fucking face.

She had to get to the States somehow.
Not as much but far from Chad

link?
not like that's my fetish or anything

same
do you also get the whole "oh no you look great though!" treatment? like, oh i look great? wow i wonder why i've been rejected for so many years then!

I bet you come off as a genius when you converse in Hebrew.

Attached: 1517928779254.jpg (709x495, 34K)

I just watched some of his vids and she's definitely slow. it seems like she's dating him for the money, but she's not even attractive, so i don't get it.

>starts coughing, pulls up pants to belly button, forces a triple chin.
>normies:HAHAHAHA I'M SO DEAD LMFAOOOO ETHAN IS THE LAST TRUE FORCE THIS WEBSITE HAS AT COMEDY

>she for sure stays with him for the money
she was with him before him getting famous.

Back then he was skinnier and didn't have gray hair (jew is barely in his 30s and has gray hairs cause of his Jewish genetics) most likely she would have broken up with him if not for the monayeeee but she does indeed talk like a retard.

>Was he fat and disgusting looking back then?
he was okay looking

Attached: ethan.png (526x437, 241K)

You act like if they weren't rich they would still be together. Wow a couple was dating before the money? SO.

ninja is such a fucking spaz

Right, like you would help others with that money?

>they date before getting famous
>get famous
>she was dating him for money
???

What titties?

She isn't though, you two are really bad at reading people

Jesus you're retarded. There's a video the made about how when they first met they where both completely broke but they managed to work it out. People like you are so cynical it's disgusting

>She either loves him or she doesn't.
Thanks for clearing that up for us buddy. We appreciate it.

tell me about it, how the fuck he blew up in the last few months is beyond me, went from 2k views tops to 40k+ i dont get it,

I want to lick Hila's teeth.

Attached: 1513182851159.jpg (396x396, 25K)

tfw I'm becoming skinnyfat and if I tilt my head down I notice I have a slight double chin and am reminded of this guy

Yikes!

the internet was a mistake. Nobody should be earning fucking anything just by standing in front of a camera at home, talking shit, or flashing their tits.

you're just mad you don't know how to take advantage of the fact that you can make a lot money this way

keep being bitter at successful people son

Different guy, same sentiment, every paycheck I spend like 10-15% of it on indie artists whose music I pirated when I was broke.

She has some pretty big tits but always hides them.

I'm right to be mad, people like Tesla died broke ass poor, and these unoriginal streamers just leech millions. What a world we live in. Why even try.

This. If I had the money and platform that he has I'd spend it on unknown indie artists and bands and promote their music to my followers

>moralfag
You act as if couples aren't madly in love at first then break up later. Holy shit youre retarded

Because those guys use le xD double chin funny face so if people call them ugly they can say 'I was pulling that face on PURPOSE' whereas if they try to look nice for a photo they'd have no defence against critics

If I wanted to get in on the twitch gold rush, I'd shave my body and throw on booty shorts or league of legends cosplay. It's not hard to get into

There's two types of gaming people who get popular. Those who are insanely good and those who have a personality. He's part of the former and picked the right game to latch onto.

jesus fuqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Jews! How awful!

Attached: Y4Wo4p5.jpg (951x840, 83K)

He ripped off Sam Hyde

>Exclamation marks
Trying too hard OP, that's why you aren't a normie in the first place.

>Assuming he isn't a normal fag that only listens to the top 100s

he actually does help other with it. He raised like ~ $100k for suicide prevention and he sponsors an animal every month. It might just be to garner positive publicity and 100k is a drop in the water compared to what he makes. It's hard to gage whether he genuinely cares about the plights he contributes to financially.

I had myself convinced he was never funny, but then I watched an older video and it was great, he was much calmer and the humour was dryer

>$100k for suicide prevention
now thats what I call wasted money

This tbqh. His early stuff was pretty amazing honestly, I think the fame got to him and especially after vape nation he went off the deep end into normiedom