Tfw normie is now just another term normalfags use to describe those who dont watch filthy frank or browse le dank...

>tfw normie is now just another term normalfags use to describe those who dont watch filthy frank or browse le dank memes everyday

Attached: a0NM63xN_700w_0.jpg (600x533, 68K)

>Tfw Frank made genuinely good videos before he got popular and started pandering to normalfags and now you get roasted on Jow Forums if you admit to liking him

Normie has been a normalfag word since it's been first coined.

I liked the term normie but it's fallen out of use for me in favor of normalfag because of this

This. Normalfag was the original thing, only normalfags say normie.

Normie and cuck was a psyop to get people to stop saying "fag"

Nah it's just newfags being newfags.

It was a certainly a mistake. I'd take that era of Jow Forums more than now though. Jow Forums was more creative then

At first, I only ever witnessed normie used by satirical posts using the red, screaming, angry frog Pepe meme while everyone in here used normalfag unironically typically.
I suppose as more and more greentexts sent out to reddit, r/Jow Forums or r/incels, those that didn't understand the culture from an unironic standpoint adopted the word normie.
They began flooding back into Jow Forums as their communities were destroyed and popularity of Jow Forums increased, again, and eventually taught newer members that it's normie by never being corrected.
I have seen a resurgence in people correcting it ever since I pointed it out and it's hilarious anyone thinks it matters.
You're all normalfaggot normies who enjoy frog memes so much you post about your bitter dry spells and include a Pepe to fit in.
There's nothing wrong with that and the original culture isn't far off, just know I can tell you're all born from ironic usage of normie, and don't have a hint of the original sperg rage that infested the minds of old Jow Forums enough to be mocked in greentext form.
Really, I don't care what you use. Either form is a sign that you're just here for memes.

Attached: 1450226583028.jpg (251x242, 12K)

ask me how i know you're a redditor

am i redditor

Nigga thats what I've been trying to tell you fags for like 2-3 years now. "Normie" is the sanitized reddit version of "Normalfag"

>ask me how i know you're a redditor
how do you know im a redditor?

"normie" is similar to "sweety". It's a direct statement of feeling superior to the normalfag enough to not need to insult

i don't thanks for the free (You)s

Joji ditched memery to make shit music, its his fault.

Attached: 5af.png (600x661, 313K)

The idea of the meme "economy" was never funny and always pushed by normalfags who use facebook for memes

But if you look at it objectively there is an actual meme economy.

>you fags think that saying normie is a normalfag thing to say when saying normalfag is just as a normalfag thing to say as saying normie. Saying normalnigger is currently the less normalfag thing you can say.

I personally type "normalshit" when mad

I personally often refer to them as 'normgroids'.