How likely would it be for me to die if I jumped off the 5th floor balcony of the hotel I'm in?

How likely would it be for me to die if I jumped off the 5th floor balcony of the hotel I'm in?

Attached: 1523686601921.gif (132x100, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVSinFIv8lM
kotaku.com/league-of-legends-pro-attempted-suicide-after-tournamen-1542880793
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

about $24.57

Attached: plustip.gif (200x220, 122K)

things ive read recommend 15 stories or more, maybe if you hit the ground head first youd be ok

Possibly depending on how you landed, 5th floor isn't that high so you'd probably just break a bunch of bones and possibly cripple yourself.

lt would be extremely painful

originally

Attached: 1522173228875.gif (178x188, 152K)

That sounds like it isn't worth the risk.

watch this before you do anything rash
youtube.com/watch?v=TVSinFIv8lM

Don't bother. An esports player from korea tried that and survived.

kotaku.com/league-of-legends-pro-attempted-suicide-after-tournamen-1542880793

found something talking about it here

If I stabbed myself before falling would it kill me fast enough to not be saved?

Attached: 1523686231212.gif (235x250, 97K)

Depends on where you stab yourself, and how deep

yeash that sounds scary don't do that

Attached: Scary.gif (200x200, 156K)

Hang yourself instead jesus or find a taller building

I don't know if I will. I'm just tired of being disfigured. I'm afraid of how people look at me. But my dad would suffer if I did it. It just seems like an easy out.

>I'm just tired of being disfigured

just hit the gym, fatty

My scars from skin infections won't go away. And parts didn't heal right. I'm 7 foot 1 so I stick out a lot too. What's the point.

He threw himself on a metal sheet roof which collapsed and broke his fall, retards. If it was concrete his brains would've been splattered all over the place.

OP is on the fifth floor, the only thing that could happen is he breaks a leg

I'm afraid I won't die

Attached: AirBrush_20180429015940.jpg (1600x835, 568K)

I'm not even gonna try. I'm afraid I'll end up worse off or in another mental hospital.

become a basketbal player, nigga

I have scoliosis. My back hurts like hell if I even walk for more than like 10 minutes.

Jow Forums here
fuck off of our bear

According to google, one story is about 3m, so 5 stories is 15m.

15 = 4.9t^2 -> t = sqrt(3.06) = 1.75

so you'll be travelling at about 17.15m/s into concrete, which is about 61.7 km/h (it'd be less due to air resistance, but I don't think it'd make a big difference if you do a proper dive). This is quite fast and if you landed on your head you'd definitely die. With that said, it sounds a bit painful and you could potentially fuck it up and end up crippled.