Ugh, adulting is so hard. i went to work for EIGHT hours today, all i wanted to do was come home...

ugh, adulting is so hard. i went to work for EIGHT hours today, all i wanted to do was come home, play some video games and smoke a bowl. tomorrow i have to do the dishes and go to the bank. i fucking hate having responsibilities, all i want to do is just curl up in bed and watch my fav tv shows...

anyone else find adulting super hard??

Attached: leadultingXD.jpg (600x600, 70K)

First month of work
>oh god all these people are fucking retards!
6th month of work
>"i cant think of anything but quitting, for fucks sake, none of these people work nearly hard enough"
8th month of work
>"user, we see youve been working hard, why not be (insert upgrade position here) and work harder while babysitting these retards?"
>"no thanks, im happy where i am."
Fired 3 months later

Its been 9 months and I dont think about offing myself everyday anymore, just gonna find a job i can do alone, without being pestered by normies for emotional and work support.

Attached: 1502773091062.png (1165x494, 339K)

You have to go to a place with actual smart people. I was pretty arrogant my first couple of months and then I got grounded back into reality and realized I didn't know shit.

this is the future sadly OP. people going into their 30s unironically proclaiming its okay to be a child and can't even do basic real world shit without complaining about it.

Attached: faggot.png (614x478, 55K)

Put things into perspective, at least you are not in the third-world, or in a war-torn country. Billions of people (not exaggerating) would prefer to have your life

>wagecuck a good paying job for about 6 months
>job contract runs out
>currently on unemployment
>playing a ton of vidya, sleeping in, and having a great time
>realize unemployment is eventually going to run out and I have to go back to work

I really hate working

Attached: 1518650235701.jpg (500x367, 27K)

Sometimes I wish I wasn't self-aware and I could be like these guys, at least they're happy. Meanwhile I can't even start a game without feeling like a terrible human being.
> tfw 21 year old man child.

Attached: 30629338_2040795026160984_4867862344979447808_n.png (941x632, 390K)

True, it was construction work after all, i ended up pitying them. Got ripped as fuck as a parting gift though, and picked up a workout habit too.

Attached: 1522992814439.png (485x409, 55K)

Doing anything bank related is pure hell though
>want to do anything besides pay bills or shuffle money around
>can't do it online, need to go to a branch
>need to get a time reservation
>branch is only open 9-12 on monday to thursday, closed on fridays, saturday and sundays

Adulting is hard because for the most part we were never taught how to function independently from our parents, plus we're in an economically stagnating market that isn't exactly going to fix itself anytime.

AKA fuck you OP

The only hard part i see is making new friends after 24, most of my colleagues are in their 30's and 40's, everyone is steady and i'm still a lonely fuck, i did switch towns 1 year ago tho and barely know anyone here, it was a big mistake not going to university here in the first place and keep the connections i've made.

Anything work-related i find easy, some good economy knowledge helps when working with clients / interacting with superiors no matter the field of work, not having a will to live and motivation even if the money is now poring, well, that's my real issue.

Attached: 28783420_839133689622475_897917449617282776_n.jpg (586x960, 62K)

Boogie is more man than you will ever be.

Literally and figuratively.

Boogie is a fat fuck that had to get a gastric bypass in order to lose surgery and got actually cucked.

Kill yourself.

Literally and figuratively.

You're the one who can't speak English chump.

Clearly we aren't speaking.

>Thinking everyone around you is retarded.

That is your problem. Stop being so egotistical.

>inb4 "I am not egotistical!!! They are retarded!!!"

You think that way and that is what everyone else is thinking about you. Grow up.

>Construction

Thinking you are smart working as a construction slave. God you are an egotist.

Attached: Sega-Channel-Adapter-Power-Cord.jpg (1600x1200, 386K)

>unironically using that word
Fucking kill yourselves faggots is this satire?

>have to do something that isnt jacking off and playing vidya
>wahhhh life is hard

4/10 made me reply

Attached: 1512900774642s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

are they pretty young female anime characters, or young female characters that are pretty?

salaryfag here. work your way up to a job where you get paid time off. i rarely work mondays or fridays in the summer. sometimes i take a day off just to jerk off and play vidya.

Yup. Crazy that there are lazy fucks like that in this world. Welp, we always need more construction slaves and fast food slaves. God damn proles.

Bro you don't even need to be a salaryfag to do this. You make 6 figures?

Attached: 1524418176538.jpg (642x600, 178K)

God, I'd wish he just have a stroke already. He's such a prick tease, keeping everyone hanging on for his inevitable fat guy death.

Attached: 1475288069390.jpg (602x815, 51K)

>Oh em geeeeeeee adulting!!!!
Tiffany I'm totally adulting right now!! Lol take a selfie with me while we are adulting!
>Oh em gee I just like totally can't adult right now!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Same here, except my contract was 12 months.
Why 9 to 5 are so fkin tedious and awful?

>everyone is retarded
but they are. women are retarded. normies are retarded. customers are retarded when asking basic things. liberals are retarded for wanting to take in murderous rapist refugees. kids are retarded because they watch people play videogames instead of play them themselves. People are retarded because they search out things that will anger them and then try to defend them. People are retarded because they lack any sort of common courtest, common sense, and awareness.

Its like im living in a fucking videogame and everyone is an NPC.

I've been "adulting" since I've been 17. That is my own flat, paying my own bills and working full time. It's not hard. I don't know why so many people ree so hard.