Who /avoidant/ here

>tfw never able to really connect with anyone IRL
>tfw start to open up to someone you meet online but the more you get to know them the less you can relate and suddenly you've pulled away from them
>tfw emotional isolation is eating away at your mental health
>tfw funposting on an indonesian frogspotting newsgroup doesn't take the place of genuine human intimacy

Attached: 1469093038918.jpg (2290x1014, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avoidant_personality_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>stopped hanging out with friends
>stay inside for weeks
>screen every single phone call
>eventually stop getting phone calls because I never answer the phone
>dont attempt to make friends online
>eventually stopped going to drivethrus and started ordering delivery everyday so I dont have to go outside
>only light in my apartment is from the various monitors on my desk, tv, my tablet and an LED strip along the ceiling
>only form of vocal communication is with myself or the people in my memories as I relive past cringes

>posting in the same sentence
Despicable.

How do you get money to support

Having avoidant personality disorder is a sure-fire way to robotdom.

Where did it all go so wrong?

Attached: 673461096.jpg (610x475, 296K)

Neetbux and crypto

>Where did it all go so wrong?
Immediately, with the overwhelming emotional abuse.

Crypto heard thats a meme. Bux can be.

Its a meme if you follow the memes. Buy high sell low

Abused, ridiculed, stomping on your emotions.

Forgot to add
I had bad social skills and I was quite aggressive when I went to school.

>Tfw best friend is avoidant
>Tfw I'm extremely attached
>Tfw he keeps telling me he wants to leave
Every time it's like he stabs me.

How did you even end up being best friends?

>tfw haven't had a friend for over a year
>tfw suspicious and aggressive in public, feel like everyone wants to fuck with me
>tfw rotate liquor stores and skip the one where the guy started getting chummy
>tfw deleted Facebook because couldn't stand seeing little brothers being happy or the anxiety of responding correctly to messages
>tfw scared of walking my dogs after a pitbull attacked us so only go out in early morning or night to walk them
It's like I turned 23 and immediately shifted from "college student with a friend and an ok life" to "paranoid alcoholic with no friends and suicide imminent"

Don't know, he's left several times but keeps coming back.

Is that what APD is? I always assumed I was just extremely introverted and don't like people combined with a good dose of the 'tism.

AvPD is characterized by "rejection sensitivity" which makes it difficult to be emotionally vulnerable with others.
>Those affected display a pattern of severe social anxiety, social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy and inferiority, extreme sensitivity to negative evaluation, and avoidance of social interaction despite a strong desire for intimacy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avoidant_personality_disorder

>pitbulls
was walking my dog at night when a pit bull that was off the leash ran at my dog, but his owner called him back

Extremely high neuroticism and low extraversion.

I think I hate everyone.

Pls start going out again. Not to socialize but just for that drivethru ride. Getting food in the evening in a hoodie is comfiest shit in my boring life

sup, /avoidant/ here

>never able to really connect with anyone IRL
>stay inside for weeks
>selled my phone couple of years ago cause I dodge every call and never call anyone anyway
>dont attempt to make friends online
>have a couple of friends irl but we barely meet
>dont attempt to make new ones
feels okay man
Can relate. Have really, really clingy friend. It's a torture but I endure for him.
I just get exhausted really, really fast. Sometimes I really want to meet with someone but it gets tiring after like 20 minutes and I want to go back home already.

Attached: cata dda.png (588x810, 415K)

I don't have the energy to put up all the barriers and behavior corrections necessary to make people like me because it would all be to get people to like this version of myself that doesn't exist.

Same here. He deleted me now though when everything seemed ok. It really sucks

Yeah it got annoying and frustrating so i became schizoid.

the day i moved out of my mom's house was the last of the good times. it was in 2011. i was 17.
i want to go back
>you can never go back

Attached: 1513100326502.jpg (633x758, 67K)

not full /avoidant/ yet
>make "friends" at uni during lectures
>don't go out when they invite because i get drained enough attending class
>get bored and exhausted and never see them again
>try to make friends on discord
>some are nice and try to get me to open up
>too much of an emotional investment
>leave
and repeat.

Attached: 24.jpg (472x350, 17K)

I love being around people i'm comfortable with, i just can't connect with them, as i don't reciprocate their advances.

Attached: 1496065883750.png (261x271, 187K)