You dont have to worry about cheating very much when your gf is objectively unattractive

>you dont have to worry about cheating very much when your gf is objectively unattractive
Thats a good point, but how does one adjust to dating an ugly person? Surely someones figured something out regarding this.

Attached: 15046733363791367183824.jpg (1200x800, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FxuBxQxY-kM
youtu.be/J5dIyXsIksk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Actually uou might have t worry more. From my experience in the service industry it is the less attractive women more likely to cheat. Attractive women have been validated and so long as you keep it up with them and be observant you don't need to worry all to much. But an unattractive woman will cheat on you in an instant regardless of how well you treat her, because she seeks to find an answer that can never be answered honestly.

falling for le Jugernaut effect meme.
ever.

Attached: 20180429_031506.jpg (688x680, 242K)

Im not talking about some girl with a quirky birthmark or unkempt fashion, im talking about legitimate 3/10s and below.

Whats the issue? Even if she wanted to cheat she wouldnt be able to

Ugly bitches cheat more actually

That hit me in the mental nuggets, I literally don't know how to tackle this short of brainwashing myself. Ugly girls fucking love me, and I turn them down with a primal fear in my eyes. Hell, the average "lequirkymemer" girl practically eye fucks me if I walk around in tight clothes and that fucking freaks me out too. I cant correctly box this feeling into a word soup for you user, I really cant. Maybe you can find a girl with a heaping pile of loyalty pre-loaded into her genetics. You could also get fit and deal with feeling how I assume females feel when they walk around in yoga pants, if you're into that.

T. Autist

Attached: 1524889505448.jpg (282x312, 15K)

what ? whi where you quoting on your first post you redditor maggot ?
>she wouldnt be able to.
Oh you candide, i hope you're baiting. youtu.be/FxuBxQxY-kM
youtu.be/J5dIyXsIksk

Can someone post that email experiment jpeg ?

Attached: 1349b13c6a9dd0cc7eb668433bbe1897.jpg (530x356, 37K)

See fucker, I thought the same thing when I dated a fat acne-ridden DnD-playing loser from here but then he went and fucking cheated on me. Shoot for the best you can get because everyone is scummy regardless of their appearance, it's a crapshoot. Never compromise on appearance. It's a direct reflection of their personality (aside from genetic issues obviously but a fatty is generally fat on the inside)

this, only desu. If her self esteem is so low she was able to get fat you can be sure she would cheat on you on a heartbeat, like the no seld esteem bitch she is.

Attached: 1517258314004.png (716x714, 874K)

>Never compromise on appearance. It's a direct reflection of their personality (aside from genetic issues obviously but a fatty is generally fat on the inside)
What about in the case of mutilation? Have a heart.

Well shit. It was worth a bit of thought at least.

Attached: 1492635465557.jpg (400x386, 36K)

Yes, those are the genuinely insecure ones who are desperate for validation.

>dating a cripple
She'll realize that if you're desperate enough to be with someone like her then you're a fucking loser and then she'll cheat on you.

You don't have to worry about cheating at all if you don't have one. Heh heh.
No that user is pretty spot on, it's like short girls solely going after dudes 6' and up like it's fetish fuel (it is btw).

>achshually
You're right I'm evil, I don't want a Katawa Shoujo bf, sue me

yes and what ? mutilation is a sign of attention defficit. and ? w-what does that even have to do with what he said ? mutilation-fag are worst than hrt ones.

Attached: 51DAB1E2-6B77-44D7-8805-159BC25BEF84.jpg (728x640, 500K)

I once dated a really ugly girl. She cheated on me with the next sperg who showed her interest.

Meanwhile im still a kv

That's only if they're already a bad person.
I just think life would be better if people dated blind.

Even my ugly asian ex still cheated on me

you deserve it and much more attention-whore tripfaggot

Attached: 20180428_040705.png (815x583, 556K)

I would date a blind girl without hesitation.
Even if she was missing eyeballs. in fact i think i would enjoy that more

>That's only if they're already a bad person.
Not really. It's like if a woman is fat and then loses weight, she'll realize the guy that was dating her could only get a fat woman and that he's a loser. What do you think happens then?

That depends wholly on what kind of person they are, and not on whatever retarded generalization you were about to make.