Jow Forums is a popular internet imageboard site, and its Jow Forums board is considered a hub of the incel subculture...

>Jow Forums is a popular internet imageboard site, and its Jow Forums board is considered a hub of the incel subculture.[36]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto_van_attack#Suspect

We use the term "robots", and we don't really associate with "incels".

Attached: alek-minassian-first-photo-of-man-who_s-been-arrested-as-suspect-in-killing-10-with-va-ftr-1[1].jpg (620x350, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/70.27.185.132
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>incels' perceived sexual deprivation

its all about your perception, if you perceive hard enough you can get sex

I'm perceiving sex right now.
Later virgins.

"the mass murderers on the image board r9k refer to themselves as terminators. Due to their desire to terminate what they call the "roasties" , strong independent women"

i have a wiki account. what are your editing requests?

Redpill the normalfags about robots, incels, the distinction, and the fact they should stay away from Jow Forums and leave us alone.

>and we don't really associate with "incels".
fuck that OP there are lot of incels here,and we do talk about the beta uprising, you are a faggot OP just let the normalfags say whatever they want, their disdain is nothing new

>just let the normalfags say whatever they want, their disdain is nothing new
This attitude is how Jow Forums (really, Jow Forums as a whole) got overrun by normalniggers.

incels belong to fucking reddit, nobody fucking calls each other incels here

>tfw you perceive yourself to have a girlfriend

Attached: 1483889496739.png (500x590, 19K)

The vast majority of robots are incels but certainly not every incel is a robot.

>The term "Incel Rebellion" is sometimes used interchangeably with the term "Beta Uprising", which refers to a violent response to incels' perceived sexual deprivation.[37]

Beta Uprising was literally an absurd r9k meme.

I bet they think we get sex occasionally but "perceive" it as deprivation. Just like those "two week dry spell" fags.

I wonder who edited that it.

I wonder (((who))) indeed. We shouldn't be mentioned on the page, only Jow Forums incels and .me

When through the log
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/70.27.185.132

Also wrote about the benefits of being a permanent canadian resident. Hmmmm.

How is that dude 25? I'm 24 and I look half his age. I'm not even aging well.

Attached: 1523136242202.jpg (1600x1200, 580K)

>robots getting conflated with reddit lookism faggots
this gone be fun

Attached: 1520278930709.jpg (430x192, 25K)

he just has 'old' features like a thin scalp and big ears, also having masculine features

Define chad, stacy, roastie, incel, volcel, etc.

Edit Jow Forums to reddit/r/incels so they stop coming here.

>We use the term "robots", and we don't really associate with "incels".

Not only this but also all the incel forums like sluthate, lookism and others are filled with toxic jackasses who have some of the worst personalities ever, those people are genuinely mentally ill and menace to society meanwhile robots are just people who were dealt a bad hand in life and struggle in society.

Create a category of incel culture, add every meme to it. Let's meme Wikipedia to memepedia

Post that one pic of Pepe-Wojak lore, December 2017 version.

>Redpill the normalfags about robots, incels, the distinction, and the fact they should stay away from Jow Forums and leave us alone.
we're better off not mentioning r9k at all. i'm removing it and saying it started on reddit, which it did. if it's too obvious, it'll get removed
done
which pic? and if i do it'll be removed within minutes
>sharing our memes with normalfags
do you really want this? if so, give some good definitions

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-29 17.37.38.png (1270x162, 68K)

When i go to the page it still says Jow Forums.

perhaps it will takes time for the changes to show up?

I think someone changed it back. It says edited 2 minutes ago

Look at the history page, someone changed it back right away

can you try to remove the word perceived here?

*meowing intensifies*

Attached: Sgt 4Chan.jpg (575x636, 88K)