What's your dream situation?

What's your dream situation?
> be me
> married to top tier female qt doctor
> stay at home all day playing games
> fuck her at night
> essentially unlimited bank account

Attached: 1524772959213.jpg (3150x2100, 1.67M)

You only need to be lvl 100 Chad for this, better start now

Don't marry a doctor.

Married to a rich cuckquean or misogynist woman who likes watching me fuck other women

Why? she would literally be too tired to fuck around with chads and you have all that lone time when she's gone. And most doctors are conservative so no green haired sjw who bitch all the time.

>not being me

she fucks her workmates either while on shift or when going out / coming home

No you don't.
My older brother is married to a woman who works as an accountant for a hedge fund. She makes BANK, and he raises the two kids as a stay at home dad, takes care of the house, keeps the schedule, etc.
He's not "chad" by any means. He's shorter than her, 5'5" and while he's got a nice face (8/10 no joke) it's not like there aren't guys as handsome as him who are taller or make more (or both).
She's also only had like 2 partners before him, so she's been completely pair bonded. The trick?
You just gotta be yourself, man.

a woman like that would be a bossy and manipulative bitch

enjoy being a slavecuck

Haha, oh man. No.

>he's got a nice face (8/10 no joke)

>You just gotta be yourself, man.

>Have small group of very close friends
>gf optional, not needed
>moderately wealthy, can afford good food to cook with
>lose my worrying habit
Not much else I could think of. As long as I had good friends and wasn't prohibitively poor I'd have everything I could ask for.

You better be the chaddest chad who has ever lived for that to be true. If you were a retired SEAL who looked extremely handsome and also help out doing manly chores (fixing up roofs and whatnot), then this type of relationship could be plausible.
Even then you had to stay in peak shape all the time, and always make your wife a little jealous.

There are guys with handsome faces that are taller and make more, why would she be with him?
It's because they really like each other. You just gotta be yourself bro.

It's because she can fuck them anyways, and he won't be the wiser for it while he does the chores and housework that taller guys with handsome faces won't be doing.

Well if the two children are mine (a DNA test would help), I don't see much reason to complain.

So THAT'S the trick? Wow I'm going to try this right now :)

No, she's not like that at all. I guess if that's what you need to tell yourself to feel better though, you do you man.

Fyck. There goes my ho0es and dreams

That would make you a cuck, which most guys aren't okay with being cheated on, especially because the other guys are getting for free what you do housework and labour for

Holy shit you are so dumb, the definition of a cuck is 'raising another man's seed'.
In this case, you get to father 2 of your own spawn, with the female being the provider, you're not getting cucked out of anything except a bit of sex.

the dream would be
>be boss at a medium-small company
>have a loyal right-hand man that i pay really well
>he oversees operations while i make decisions
>spend 90% of my time at home with wife while making bank, doing whatever the fuck we want
this would be so nice

And your own manhood because she's basically just treating you like a live-in woman while she goe and has fun with the guys who don't have to work for it at all

That dream isn't that realistic, either your right hand man will demand a huge part of the profit(because he is very competent) or your company will collapse from competition (because your right hand man isn't good enough).
You won't be left with enough money to 'make bank' either way.

>demand
kek

Doctors are extremely professional so of course probably all of them will not have dyed hair.

Attached: IMG_8607.jpg (640x681, 53K)

She's also working an extremely taxing job to provide for your family's extravagant lifestyle. It's a good deal.

It's a shit deal because you could instead be the guy who's fucking her on the side and get for free what her husband has to work for while his manhood is ground away

My dream situation:
>be a professor of mathematics at some good university
>be married to a beautiful woman who's at least 6'6"
>she's a doctor or lawyer or something
>we have a few kids, both boys and girls
That's basically it.

mediocre life

unorinically, my dad has done that

What about not working and marrying a woman on section 8 housing and welfare? Also applying for welfare yourself?

I'm fine with a simple life of prosperity and family.
Although, I frequently have dreams of being an Absolute Monarch of a vast empire, but such things arent possible obviously so whatever.

I'm about to finish medschool and all I can say majority of female doctors are insanely egocentric so don't expect comfy mommy.

>don't expect comfy mommy
damn...

She's going to divorce you unless you start picking up some masculine hobbies like hiking, shooting, camping, rowing, and hunting. If she doesn't think you can protect her (and give good fuckies) she will not keep you around while she is breadwinning. Women traditionally view men as protectors and bread winners. You need to be at least one of these things or this is not a sustainable situation for 95% of women. And why would you respect the other 5%

>be me
>rich doctor
>married to qt stay-at-home intellectual spouse
>be loved, validated, and have sex often
>provide for spouse

>And why would you respect the other 5%
Because they are objectively more respectable. What a dumb rhetorical question.

Alaskan bush pilot with a dog and a cabin

Attached: D71B84ED-339D-4E40-85F7-47E66C4F25F6.jpg (822x618, 122K)

Having a loving and nerdy girlfriend teach me all about sex and pleasuring her.

Attached: 1387206718118.png (624x480, 284K)

How is someone with literally no standards respectable, male or female.

That's the definition of not respectable imo.

Again, respect. If your wife let's you play video games all day and display literally no masculine qualities and not working, and she's ok with that, you actually respect her? I'm not saying like her, I'm saying specifically respect her.

I imagined it in a househusband way. Supporting a NEET whether male or female isn't good, I agree with that. I misunderstood you. My apologies.
What I was getting at was, a woman denying her own traditional gender role by going for work and not being a mother etc, but then demanding that a man live up to his traditional gender role, is a hypocrite, and hypocrites aren't respectable ever.

>shit part time job that gives me enough to live
>spend my free time on music/vidya
>gf optional. I don't really care anymore

you need to go back to led dit

No standards is a good thing for a wife to have. It means she doesn't divorce you. Those are the women you go for.

>t.cuck
an-hero yourself

I can't say what is my dream because tell my feelings about normies, roasties and chads can make me be banned again, but I will say something about my past, something about the time I had hope in my life.
I had the dream of leave the third country I live and go to a decent peaceful country like Switzerland or Taithi and live my days working as electronics technician or any other simple job.

Right now I'm planning go full Hero since there no hope for a guy with 31 yo have a decent life when I live.

Didn't know men wanted to play the whole wife role thing, coming from a femanon
Is this the state of our society now

Lmao you fucking betas are so jaded.
Stop chasing Chad-dom (Protip: It's not what you think it's like) and start chasing a meaningful relationship with a normal woman.

What if the guy wants to run the household and not work while the woman works 2 days a week and the family is on welfare and section 8. Can this work out well?

Have a gf, skinny, tall

Not be boring
Find out why last gf broke up with me

> encouraging men to be submissive
disgusting

>What's your dream situation?

Just having someone who cares about me.
Decent job at 40k.

Thats it.

Sweet release from this world without it hurting the few people I would leave behind

Attached: 1516047614535.jpg (542x540, 62K)

>travel the world in a van doing enduro motorcycle races and banging young European chicks

Hhahahahahah, makes me happy knowing you ugly fucking faggots will be eternally lonely virgins forever. Imagine being so pathetic you can't even get a gf lol, you people need put down.

You neet parasite

Attached: 1524628929166.png (600x580, 397K)

>he goes on r9k to tell NEETs they're parasites

what are you trying to accomplish here

>helping another robot I know get out of his overwhelming college debt, so he can quit his shitty job that he hates but stays at in order to keep collections at bay
>maybe even find a woman who would love him

Then at least I'll know that I wasn't an entirely worthless loser my whole life.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x533, 121K)

>be me, future MD
>find stay-at-home based waifu from the Balkans
>have like 6 kids
>go to work while she plows the fields
>she takes care of the kids and the farmhouse
>leaves me the fuck alone when i'm at work
>knows her place

What the fuck do you think, dumbass

This is what feminism should be like. If women want to be like men then they should do all the work while men stay home and play comfy vidya.

Attached: 534.jpg (390x390, 25K)

me, doctor getting decent salary
her, something stem related (qt 3.14)
we spend weekends playing vidya and talking shit on people at work. we live in a decent house, nothing fancy. we work 9-5 (sometimes overtime). she's the funniest person i've ever met, she makes me laugh everyday.

I'm a simple man with a simple dream. I want all humans but me to die or at least vanish instantly.

Why is it always the same?
>let me ignore the majority of women because here's one single example of a woman doing anything for Chad
The situation you describe is rarer than a faithful 18 year old female or me finding a head-sized diamond in my backyard.

>Carpenter in small town in the south
>Married to qt 3.14 black girl homemaker
>People initially skeptical of our relationship but come to accept us into the conmunity, overcome by my wife's charm and wit
>go down to the bar on weekends and play blues with qt wife
>live out southern love story

>What's your dream situation?

being happy

>wake up
>look through window
>mushroom cloud rising in the distance

Attached: (17).png (499x499, 200K)

being healthy

origioriginals

Attached: 1517947734014.jpg (790x700, 192K)

If you stay at home all day playing video games your wife will lose respect for you after you beat your first boss. you wouldnt even be able to touch her at night, and your calls will go to voicemail. and she certainly wouldnt want you wasting her money on video game.

Im sorry user, but im really sorry. get a hobby and stop fantasizing about the perfect life. Legit. go outside and ride a bicycle.

>day of the rope happens
>you and your monkey wife get what you deserve

Attached: 2f798bbe6fd5ce6b0c268f5497bc234de3cdeb12093b53f70fd198a064a9d012.jpg (1024x566, 55K)

fuck man, this simple post damn near killed me. on multiple levels you have killed me. whats your issue that makes you not healthy?

>be me
>no psychological disorders
>no developmental disorders
>no learning disabilities
>no gynecomastia
>raised by two loving parents
>a gf who loves me for who I am and is able to see through to my true feelings despite what I say

I want to date Taylor Swift.