Daily reminder you're still young and everything is still possible if you change NOW

Daily reminder you're still young and everything is still possible if you change NOW.

GO GET IT

Attached: 902.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

I would like to hurt you and now I believe in myself enough to make my dreams happen... You dun a big error fgt op

not all of are as young as you think user...

Attached: 1496107366518.jpg (482x427, 40K)

what if i'm already 24 user?

get fucked nigga. my life is stale as bread and i know it.

Sorry, but every single social interaction I have is a complete disaster. I'm just not made to live in this world. It won't change because there's nothing to work on, and lets be honest, who wants to deal with a guy in his 20s that has less social aptitude than an average 12 year old

daily reminder you're over 6'3" and everything is still possible if you change NOW

I believe in you anons, people are rough, life is rough, but a life of regrets is no life at all.
Go out there and try, it's only up from here.

Attached: 1524933700908.png (1169x1080, 81K)

so I should just bee myself and everything will be okay? :)

Attached: beeurself.jpg (800x682, 62K)

i don't think you understand user. when i was 18, i thought life would fix itself when i turn older. i'm now 24 and shit is still exactly the same.

we are different from other people user, in the worst possible way. we are just not blessed by life.

>who wants to deal with a guy in his 20s that has less social aptitude than an average 12 year old
This. I can relate.

daily reminder you're young, tall, muscular, well-endowed and wrapping up your PhD
everything is still possible if you get out there and try NOW

im not young OP, im alredy 30, if i didnt get anything done by now i will probably never will

daily reminder you're a young, tall, muscular, well-endowed, real-life Adonis with a high IQ/education and a myriad athletic achievements under your belt

30 is young in my book, getting certain jobs may get difficult but at that point in your life you shouldn't give a single fuck anymore.
Why not go for it? What could you possibly lose?

daily reminder you're a young, tall, muscular, well-endowed, real-life Adonis with a high IQ/education and a myriad athletic achievements under your belt and rich

Nothing is fixable if you missed out on teen love.

You're going to receive social scorn, hate, and mockery from everyone in the world because you're 30, so you'll likely lose what little peace of mind you have left because society doesn't care about people who aren't successful

I'm 35 i'm not young

In an ideal world, what would you want to do?

Fuck a harem

looking back that's the most painful and sorrowful part. The blind optimism, followed by the jagged and yet dull nihilism and realization that it will never happen, and not only that, but you've wasted all your time putting stock into being successful one day, when you should have just put your ego down, accepted your lot in life, and tried to build the small meager existence you actually deserve and can achieve.

Attached: My27thBirthday.jpg (4128x2322, 1.99M)

I'm 41 user

Not if you are below 5'8. Well at least I'm comfy NEET.

thanks frogfren

Attached: 1520630830395.png (740x1078, 727K)

>GO GET IT
This is tiresome. How?

>tfw felt old and hopeless since I was 16 so I never did anything

Guess I'm just retarded lol