How do you feel about femcels?

How do you feel about femcels?

Attached: 1524813156165.png (365x270, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCODi8dV72qY94d4-jb8yKWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=avZDnKz4V98
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't you mean cancercels

indeed sir, indeed.

i want their dirty vaginas and buttholes mashed against my face, thats how i feel abou tthem

femcels must offer their vaginas to the incels

She's already had multiple bfs, I doubt she's -cel at all.

They don't originally exist.

you mean attentionwhoringcels?

what would happen if you threw a hot femcel in a pit full of incels?

There's no such thing as a femcel, she can go out and find a boyfriend within minutes.
t. Femanon

Attached: 1524930221366.jpg (1920x1080, 425K)

They mostly have choices but they're just not happy with them.

I don't really hate on them, but I don't consider them the same as incels because they still have choice.

What??

oeree

>hot femcel

Doesn't exist

I doubt you are a girl.
No girl is ever honest about this, you not being cognitively dissonant signifies that you are a guy, to be honest.
I wish I could be more gullible.

Attached: 5PgNs16.jpg (1333x1579, 77K)

I would let somebody shoot 40 .22 LR cartidges at me from the endzone of a football field while I'm at the 30 yard line and allowed to move laterally while staying in bounds if I could hug her for 10 seconds afterwards

By that logic I can also go out and find a girlfriend "within minutes". It's just going to be a really fucking fat one.
t. user

Even fat girls have extremely high standards

They don't. Maybe you're just that fucking low.

>Maybe you're just that fucking low.

Now you get the difference between femcels and incels :)

Women cannot be incels. Even the ugliest woman can find a man if she makes a little effort.

What was her youtube channel again? Has she posted recently?

Is OP's pic a "femcel"? She can make a tinder account and easily get a match.

Its all been shoahed

youtube.com/channel/UCODi8dV72qY94d4-jb8yKWQ

R A R E V A S H T A

Femcels are volcels, but often because of trauma so I feel bad for them.

Most male 'incels' are just people who refuse to get a hooker and are also volcels that are in denial about their control over their own fate.

She could get penis if she wanted, but the down side of being a hot girl is that there is a world full of men who would treat her poorly.

Going on tinder is like taking a low ball offer for a valuable item, especially because she's (((16)))

They're whores who haven't had the time to hone their skills.

> she mentions guy maimon, the orbiter who flew from Israel to America to meet an underage girl and she didnt show up, in the description of her first video

This is terrible

How do I feel about something that doesn't exist? Don't care unless you try to make me believe it.

stop orbiting and encouraging them

sage

A lot of dumb people are desperately trying to fill the ol' void with this egirl and yet there is one egirl and many orbiters

Not really. Admittedly I'm not a fat neckbeard, but my general impression is that most people complaining about their incelhood aren't fat neckbeards either.

She isn't a femcel. They exist but literally none of the girls that make videos like this or spread pictures of themselves are femcels

Attached: crispy3.jpg (1080x1080, 84K)

They'd all sit awkwardly around the rim of the pit avoiding eye contact with her.

same way I feel about leprechauns

Exactly, men can be this low that they can't find a woman within minutes hours or years. Like if they are less than 7/10.
For a woman, ALWAYS there is a dick to plug the hole or beta to provide and catter.

i feel enough about myself

the same i feel about unicorns

They should really honestly be my gf

Vasha has always said that girls can't be incels though.

Worse meme than even "fembots". Why do women always steal stuff only men are qualified for?

I don't because they don't exist

femcels are volcels

No such thing exists
Original and unmuted

Oh yeah, unlike you. You're a real femcel.

When did I ever say I was female? fug off

>femcels
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
>he think femcels exi-
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off retard, I follow you on Instagram so don't even try cunt.

we have this thread every day
:unmute:

They experience inceldom differently than malecels.

Since they've got the easy way to date anyone, then either they have absurdly high standards or they're mentally ill to the point they just don't want to date someone.
The latter strongly likely than the former.

Yes, user, but I never actually said or implied that I'm a femcel so responding to that with sarcastically calling me a femcel was ridiculous and you are ridiculous how does it feel to be ridiculous user huh how does it feel..

Why do you pretend to be a girl, bro?

Stop with the damage control, in the last post you said female, not femcel. Also I'd hope you're celibate, if you're not celibate at your current state then yikes.

I'd like to be friends with one, but they probably wouldn't allow themself to form a relationship with you and then hide in their room

isn't that the girl who made those videos about r9k, incels and shittalking inceltears? I heard she tried to kill herself

No, they do not exist. No female can be incel no matter how fat, filthy, unkempt, lazy, ugly or autistic a woman is, there will be many men who would want her.

What's a femcel anyway, a female incel? Feel like there aren't many of them. All they'd have to do is hit up tinder or okc for a while or ask to be introduced to a boy their age and their inceldom would be over quickly. Disinterested I guess, I don't associate with any that I know of.

Want to give them a cup of coffee and a spliff to smoke and have a chat about where their life is going and any problems they might have. If they fell in love with me that'd be great.

>tfw the hooker says no

There's no such thing as femcels. Every girl can get laid if she wants to

You have got to get inside the fucking VAGINA OH MY GODDDDDDDDD user FUCKING GO INSANE AND USE DRUGS! MASH! Become a sexual deviant and get raped every day you faggot!! BEND OVER FAGGOT! FUCK THE VAGINA! JESUS WWOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!!

They're trying to "fit-in" too hard. It's all about attention in the end for them.

My guy friend with Asperger's has had girlfriends but he's a gym rat.

>femcels
youtube.com/watch?v=avZDnKz4V98

there is no such thing as a femcel

Real femcels can be my fren. Fake femcels can fuck off

So you'll have just as many friends as before?
none

How deep is the pit?

is there any woman in this thread that hates her gender? do you get off to thinking you're a guy? are you into genderbending as a fetish? do you like being humilliated?

pls talk to me

i like to pretend to be a guy at times. also if i was a guy i could try many different things based on the fact i would be stronger, it seems interesting

you sound like you have an okay mind on your shoulders and that your liking of pretending to be a guy stems more from scientific curiosity than any fucked-up characteristic of your mind.

I'm looking for girls who are as mentally deranged about their gender as I (male) am about mine.

ARE THERE NO REVERSE TRAPS IN THIS FUCKING BOARD?!

Those are just an animu meme.

Nothing
Not one incel would have the balls to initiate and make first contact

>what would happen if you threw NOTHING into a pit with any kind of people in it
Eh nothing?

I pretend to be a guy online for the most part but not really because it gets me off. I would like to try it out though. For a week or so.

She's really kind and empathetic to us, but at the same time she's suffering from extreme dementia if she thinks she's unattractive

Would you let me fuck you in the ass, faggot?

Anyone got a full collection of both of her youtube channels.

Exactly. If you are: 1. a woman, 2. attracted to men, 3. lonely, and 4. not sitting on my face, then at least one of us is doing something extremely wrong. If one person has peanut butter and the other person has jelly, then there is no excuse for them to not cooperate for mutual benefit.

terrorist movement against males of course

That is so specific.

oregano

Attached: 1482875692293.png (642x433, 169K)

What if the people with peanut butter and people with jelly have no way to identify and contact each other? The problem is one of transaction costs, not the people involved.

Online dating services exist. Sure they are expensive and the matching algorithms are complete bunk. But they at least get lonely people to meet each other.

Hookers are illegal, expensive, and not a subtitute for a relationship