Is Jow Forums REALLY virgin? Poll

In the latest years this board has been flooded with normies, but right now it is at its fullest.
There are more thread about ''my gf left me'' than ''tfw khv'', or along those lines.

Let's settle the question with a poll Jow Forums

strawpoll.me/15600187

Attached: 1521488140887.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

some people (like me) had a perfectly normal life up until some point, where it all started going downhill, i dont think people with gfs should lurk here, but we should accept non-virgins.

Attached: 1523577210451.gif (200x200, 188K)

Yeah this isn't a thread to determine what's a robot or how many are there.
Vote still.

who votes please bump

Jow Forums has an abundance of failed normalfags.
Anyone who desperately wants to get laid is one.

bumping cuz someone aksed
also if there are any journalist viewing this post.
WE ARE NOT INCELS ! incels are reddit thing and we never wanted em here. true robots just want to be left alone in their misery.

we are non chads
so....

It's unfairly biased toward the teenage demographic that lurks here, who are often both normalfags and virgins.

>80% virgin 20% non-virgins
CHAD GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

80% virgins 20% non virgins
hmm where have i seen this before?

holy motherfucking shit the memes were real

i don't get it, where have we seen this?

>accepting failed normalfags
a true robot comes out of the womb as a robot

rly makes you think, doesn't it?

really activated my onions

Attached: CE836112-D79D-434C-9178-CF7951C4CEAD.jpg (677x607, 89K)

25% not virgin.

What the fuck. Where do I go from here?

Go fuck yourself. You had it and failed. Some of us never had that chance.

go back to r eddit fucking cancerous normalfag

>45020297
Jow Forums used to be the green text board until all you incel fags came here and ruined everything
go be a robot somewhere else

Attached: 1480269726162.jpg (508x524, 27K)

Yes but I don't hate women and I interact/am friends with many of them.

Who's that babe?

nice orbiting faggot
having a female as a friend is like having a male to fuck, it's for mentally ill people

I want you to accept me. I had a steady gf in my senior year of high school, which I proceeded to have sex with a couple hundred times after we had been together for 3 months. But after we broke up I never had sex again. I don't remember at the slightest what vagina felt like, and it honestly hurts more than being a virgin.

Pic related is my fish.

Attached: IMG_9857.jpg (3264x2448, 1.57M)

Non-virgin user with a gf here. I've been a Jow Forums regular since 2006. I've been on this board since it was created. You'll never get rid of me.

Ever think that your aggressiveness and ugly personality is the reason no one wants to be your friend?

> be me
> take this poll
> realize it has been 2 years since I've had sex
> jesusfuckingchrist.jpg
> realize that despite being a white ethnonationalist I lost my virginity to a big tiddy Ashkenazi Jew and my only other sexual partner was a chink feminist who had stankpusseh
> mfw I realize that I have never fucked a white woman

Attached: download (3).jpg (162x174, 5K)

I'm not the same guy but I need to say this. Guess what's going to happen in about 5 years. That female "friend" you have won't see you again, because she'll have married her husband and had kids. You are wasting your time. If you have a female "friend," aim to date her or leave her. There is no "just friends." Life is short, your life has value, she is taking advantage of that value.

what's the point of friends you fucking nigger if you can't even form a family? keep coping and giving attention to the females who talk shit behind your pathetic back.

origami post desu nerd

Attached: 1508035840772.jpg (828x979, 103K)

First of all even if that were true, there's plenty of male friends that you end up not seeing anymore after a while for various reasons, it's just how life is. Doesn't mean they're not your friends right now.

Second, I've been friends with some of them for close to 10 years now so your thesis is already debunked.

How exactly are my friends "taking advantage" of me? If anything I feel a bit bad cause most of my female friends have done more for me than I have for them. Just the other day I was sick and one of them offered to drive over 1 hour to come get me some medicine so I wouldn't have to go out while sick. I sure feel taken advantage of.

My previous post still applies. Work on your personality or no one will ever like you.

> there's plenty of male friends that you end up not seeing anymore after a while for various reasons, it's just how life is. Doesn't mean they're not your friends right now.
There is a difference in that there is no taboo with calling up a male friend who is married. Calling up a female friend who has a husband is considered strange.

>I've been friends with some of them for close to 10 years now so your thesis is already debunked.
5 years. Give it 5 years.

>Just the other day I was sick and one of them offered to drive over 1 hour to come get me some medicine so I wouldn't have to go out while sick. I sure feel taken advantage of.
And yet she won't date you. Are you gay? That's the only thing that would make sense in this situation, because she sees you as safe. You're wasting your time here with them.

>captcha: "I'm not a robot"
>conflicted

no amount of personality is going to save your pathetic ass. ask your friends to arrange date with someone and see how they react, then you will now if they are just keeping you there out of pity or if they actually care about you.