He's a NEET and didn't use his free time to pick up elementary IT/ Programming skills

>he's a NEET and didn't use his free time to pick up elementary IT/ Programming skills
Well whats your excuse

Attached: __visual_basic_microsoft__sample-963533ef14b79c0266b69639ef45bdeb[1].jpg (850x1275, 234K)

I'd fuck shell

I really should have after being neet for 7 years. But I don't have much motivation.

pick it up all you want, you aren't going to find a job. H1B is not a meme and it's probably the worst it ever been. I was in the industry till I got laid off I watched as my programming team went from 20% Indians to 90% Indians and it literally happened the moment Indians got into management. It's pretty disgusting and no one is addressing this. I want fucking out of the industry because I think it has no future but I have no idea what to do.

Didn't they recently pass a bill to combat H1B so companies can be forced to hire more Americans?

Nope. They have a bill made but it hasn't been passed. It's just sitting there idly. If you really want to get mad go look at the twitters of any politician with Indian heritage and you will see them defending H1B visas.

Get into Cyber Security user.

Most pooniggers can't meet the citizenship requirements to land those kinds of jobs.
They vastly prefer people with military/police experience though which is probably why theres so few indians

>Get into Cyber Security user.
What experience do you need? I know java, C# and SQL. Is that enough?

>Well whats your excuse
I find it boring. I dont have required autism to find creating systems interesting.

Im well aware of them defending H1B but its absolutely criminal to let that shit continue and completely unfair to actual citizens trying to find work.
I don't think its as bad as you think though. Ive talked with people within the industry and they say its still fairly easy for someone with the proper skills and certifications to get decent work.

Also on another note, you could look into using your skills to be self employed. Network Admins these days can work remotely from their homes.

Most Cyber Security jobs don't need any programming skills. You just need to understand network security and routing protocols at an absolute minimal.

Sure programming isn't for everyone but surely you've mastered atleast some basic troubleshooting that most normies find difficult right? like removing viruses without paying some retard at Geeksquad a 100$

>my programming team went from 20% Indians to 90% Indians

In EU same thing is beginning to happen, except less poos more slavs

>I don't think its as bad as you think
India and China have pipe systems in place to get as many of them here and they falsify their resume and education to do it. When they get in they can bring their wife and kids. Last year a law passed that allowed their wives to work even though their not under the same visa so the amount of Indians in the workforce almost doubles. Also due to immigration chaining laws these Indians can help bring relatives in who also will steal jobs. It is bad and getting only worse. Plus the blatant nepotism they do is fucking disgusting. Every time I see an Indian in the street I have an intense desire to beat the shit out of them you have no idea. They are invaders here to make our lives harder.

Yeah, i work as a IT tech for elderly people. I'd like to do something with computers but systems admin or programming is not for me.

I'm dumb and even the most elementary books seems to omit basic stuff as it was a given.

i started a mechanic class last week, it will take 8 month,i really like cars, i always tought that makes me look dumb but thats ok, i juts like cars

Im not a nationalist by any means, but when I read stories like this it just makes me wish these people would stop fleeing their home countries and fix their own problems.

America wouldn't be the country it is today if our forefathers just got up and ran away to some other country when things were getting bad.

hehe yeah...I'm one of the smartest Jow Forumsuys around heh...

Attached: notmenotme.jpg (474x266, 17K)

Those skills will not get you a job these days. And if you get something by miracle it will be unstable and will get fired a lot for low pay. Do it only as a hobby if you did not get degree and spent your childhood programming. There is no point. It is not easy, it is not simple and you need to have math thinking skills and training in different fields to understand enough to be efficient and valuable.

How much programming you need to know to do a job? Like I know java, understand data sets and classes and OOP but there is just so many libraries and prebuilt classes different data sets threading etc like I have no idea how to gauge if I can get a job in it or not.

Same, why are faeries so cute? Why can't I get isekai'd to a world with faeries?

Attached: 1519769118759.jpg (744x967, 168K)

Imagine the sex with that. Going deep while she flaps those wings. Hmm

>America wouldn't be the country it is today if our forefathers just got up and ran away to some other country when things were getting bad.
How much of a fucking revisionist retard can you be? America is what it is today exactly because we allowed people to run here away from their problems then used them as filler population and cheap labor to expand across the continent and build our transportation systems. If you want to argue that in modern times immigration doesn't make sense because technological advances have made it unnecessary to have such a large pool of cheap labor especially when that technology could easily be brought into their own country to fix their problems that's fine but don't be a fucking retard.

>America is what it is today excatly because we allowed people to run here away from their problems
So are you arguing that it's entirely because of the mass immigration and the not the efforts of proud Americans struggling against corruption and tyranny? Because if so then I have some bad news for you my poo fingered friend

where's haskel?

I can't stop playing League of legends. Doing it for maybe 5-6 years. Someone help me please

I did, and I make 70k in an area where the average is 50k.

>proud Americans struggling against corruption and tyranny
Didn't exist, mass immigration, especially of the irish and chinese are what made america, once again immigration in modern society makes very little sense, but no matter how much Jow Forums and stormfront ree and tell you otherwise you can't change history

The difference is there was an entire continent and need to have people come and build and invest. Now the country is full, almost all industries are worth shit and the one well paying industry, computers is being destroyed to save a buck. We imported those Irish because we needed human bodies to do shit. Today we are bringing Indians in because CEOs want to get paid a little more.

>We imported those Irish because we needed human bodies to do shit
which is exactly what I said in my first post
modern day immigration is unneeded thanks to technology and automation but to try to argue that the early US wasn't built on mass migration is literally some revisionist historian bullshit

Imagine having a fairy full body ride your dick

Attached: 1516599302655.png (923x666, 457K)

Programing is boring af

>take some basic programming C/C++/Fortran courses in college
>never further develop the skill because I have no reason to program anything
If I had the motivation to do that kind of shit I wouldn't be NEETing it up

Attached: fb_frog.png (306x306, 136K)

>know programming
>can make programs dashboards etc
>have interview
>2 phone and 2 in person over 2 months
>get asked 10000 questions get 1 wrong no job
>get put in front of tense white board in front of like 3 people get asked random logic questions try with all your might not to blank out

The hiring process to be a programmer is fucking insane and driving me to depression.

This desu, I did CS at uni and was actually top of my class for a while I got a meeting the dean of the engineering college and all at one point where he congratulated me and was going on about what a bright future I had, I eventually failed out from boredom though the more I did it and the further I went the less I was able to see how someone who isn't just completely dead inside, could willingly do it for 8+ hours a day as a job no matter what the money is

Can you anwser why I don't want to learn programming ? because I don't know and that's make me fucking mad, I probably wasted 8 years

okay faggets red pill me on what language to learn, I've only dealt with html(I know it's not a rpogramming language) what is most sought after, I'm also a eastern european slavnigger so I can probably steal your jobs easily, the question is with which language, also is it worth learning to make smart phone apps, I kind of think it would be pretty easy to make one of those brain dead games with zero mechanics and just load it with ads

Android and Apple have their own development kits with their own languages. I have no idea what they are based on.

okay, so putting that aside, any languages worth looking into?

Depends what you want to do.
Java and C# for backend development. Hardest shit but pays you the most.
Html, CSS, Java Script for front end web dev. Pays a little less but you can still make a living.
Learn it all and you will be an in demand baller.
Probably want to know some SQL too but SQL is very easy.

>>never further develop the skill because I have no reason to program anything
this, it's not the 90s anymore and everything has already been done and polished / minmaxed to a point where something doable by a single beginner is never going to become anything meaningful like back then, and if you don't have a veteran (usually your father) coaching you from an early age you're never going beyond mediocrity, and all mediocre jobs are now systematically given to minorities and women so unless you are one you're fucked

okay, good, how about getting certificates, do I need that kind of crap like when being a translator, I had to get a load of that crap, since "Hey, it's Ivan Ivanovitch, I speak english" doesn't cut it I'd assume it'd be the same deal

What's a good guide or programm to learn programming?

It doesn't hurt but it doesn't guarantee shit either. A college degree goes a longer way.

I noticed a weird thing a lot of Indians in the industry know a lot about Slavic culture. I am American but my parents are Croatian and they knew so much about the country was fucking weird.

lynda.com
Free if you have linked in account first month otherwise ~$30 a month but worth it
It's either that or watch low budget pajeet videos on youtube for free

>I noticed a weird thing a lot of Indians in the industry know a lot about Slavic culture
literally don't know any Indians irl so can't comment on that, and yeah I agree the degree would probably go a longer way, but there's no way I'm going back to uni for something I can literally google and learn without even getting off my ass

first the fags, then Jow Forums and now Jow Forums is trying to shill on Jow Forums. fuck off

Well the good news is if you learn enough you could probably get remote freelance work and steal jobs from me

my point exactly, although I prefer the app thing, which I'll have to look into, since I can shit out a bunch of those and get sweet ass ad rev, after all being on Jow Forums should tell I'm not exactly the work hard 6 10hr days a week kind of guy, also slav so...

Are you retarded? Do you understand what a colony is?

>be pajeet born in North America
>graduate with near perfect score from MIT
>land immediate prospects from employers along with classmates chang and the other white dude who managed to reach our caliber
Do better, be more valuable. It's not that difficult.

It's always funny when brainlets try to act smart.

>Do better, be more valuable. It's not that difficult.

Not everyone has the same capabilities
If they did then everyone would be "more valuable"
Thus you would hold no value at all because you would be just average or below average.

Alternatively you could also join the army or navy, cut off age is 34.
Pick some nice cyber or cyber-intelligence job and you are set up for a decent career after you contract is over, from what I have heard.

slavs deserve your jobs more than you britshit.

So you say, but with enough time and effort invested, it's always possible. If it's truly your heart's desire, you will surmount all obstacles and break through all barriers. You must become too valuable to pass up to worthwhile employers.

More to the point, do you really want to labor under sub-par employers who care more about their bottom line than having the job done correctly? Those are the ones who will mistakenly believe it's better hire a batch of intermediate or mediocre laborers and outsource it to be fixed later cheaply than to hire capable workers with the pedigrees to back it up (although they will paid more, as they should be). Build a portfolio to showcase your skills and apply to Fortune 500, even 1000, companies. Aim higher and look further. Develop yourself in any other ways you have to in order to set yourself apart.

I find that many who complain about these guys "taking their jawbs" are underestimating their own capabilities. They're either lacking in worth ethic or vision, but the fact is, just because the job is available doesn't mean you will qualify for it or are desirable enough to cut it, either. You can't have a free market and also expect everything to work in your favor without considering all factors and covering all bases.

If nothing is working out for you, you have the ability to carve your own path in this society. Start your own grassroots company or even as a freelancer. Find a problem to solve and use your skills to solve it.

i did computer engineering now most of my peers are working some shit tech related job desu (including me), not that 70k per year programming job everyone was dreaming about.

>It's not that difficult.
m8, some of us are not that intelligent and/or driven.

America is successful because its colonists aka the white settlers that claimed the land for their own, fought agianst the corrupt British Empire when they began to have enough of their bs.

Im not an expert on what the govt and society is like in India, but apparently its so bad millions of them are flocking to other better countries and fucking things up rather than staying put and sorting their figurative and literal shit out.

I don't believe that my man, if you can wrap your head around algebra, you can develop desirable programming expertise. The only one holding yourself back is you. If you're not doing even a little bit every day, you're going to go nowhere fast in ANY endeavor.

I have the social retard part of autsim but not the good at maths part of autism

Attached: 1514348607701.jpg (817x912, 395K)

Spent the last 5 years doing nothing but web development projects and building my skillset. Still no job or professional experience. Should've moved when I had the money.

I don't need an excuse.
I simply don't have the motivation to pick up skills because there is no interest.

Why should I do that?
Stop playing into the hands of society, feeling guilty because you do not do anything with your time, fools.

damn, calm down igor

C has that domestic goddess look

Would breed repeatedly

i want to pleasure a faerie.

Attached: cfe1def7b1b2a4ddbd3b536f991d88f9.png (1280x1516, 1.05M)

I can write anything in any language ever.
I've won programming competitions before.

None of this helped me.

Why dont u use skills to stop being neet?

How is that even possible
You could quite literally become self employed and work anywhere as long as you have reliable internet access with your skills and knowledge

Okay then what should i make? Everything has already been made before.

Idk, you could take on contracts and make applications for clients or companies.

Where do i find clients or companies?

Indeed?
(highly original)

am too stupid :(

>freelancing
That's just for webdevs and designers and they pay you like 50$ per job.

I love python !!
It's so fun working on projects and getting things done !
Python ruined other languages for me

>tfw professional C++ developer working on a difficult and challenging project but hate it because our quality is crap.

I like feeling smart and learning new things makes me feel dumb. So I just post on Jow Forums instead where I can pretend to be smart and abandon convos if I start getting questioned

Help

>he saved a fucking sample
what's your excuse

>Trying to learn R for data analysis
>cannot focus hard enough to follow intermediate level tasks
>need to be statistician expert to justify learning R, but cannot even pass basic math classes in uni
>tfw you realize you are a neet cuz you cannot learn anything competitively well and are behind all of your peers in academics

Programming is hard af, if a NEET could learn how to program on their spare time they would have the intellect to not be a NEET in the first place

feelsbadman.jpg

>go interview at tech company
>literally only white person being interviewed, rest are indian and chinese
>get hired
>one of two white people on 20+ person team
wew

learning statistical packages was a pain for me too, and I'm a mathchad. it's just too fucking boring.

>into electronics since age 8
>built my first PC at age 12 from scavenged parts
>been designing circuits since age 13
>programming since age 16
>trade degree in electronics
>several internships in IT and electronics related jobs, including circuit design, IT, embedded systems and computer maintenance
>still impossible to find a good job

test 123 123 123

>NEET
>Educate yourself
???????

Your willpower needs to be exercised to stay intact. When you do nothing but lay on your ass all day it eventually becomes impossible to get your lazy ass to do anything.