How do you cope with your small penises bros?

How do you cope with your small penises bros?

Attached: IMG_4344.jpg (479x640, 63K)

by never using it on anyone and letting only me play with it

I'm 5.5-6 inches. Not sure if this is considered dicklet, but i feel very bad about it. Fortunately am kisless virgin so it doesn't matter.

But still, don't you feel bad when you see someone having a bigger bulge than yours? I just saw one this night, and I just imagine how unhappy his wife would look if he had my penis.

id worry about my small penis more if i though there was a remote possibility that a girl would see it, as such i dont worry much, makes it a bit difficult to get hard because theres so little to work with, max par

Even if you don't want to fuck, doesn't it just bother you knowing that some other guy is fucking his wife with his big penis? I keep fantasizing about a scenario where I tell girls that I have a small penis and avoiding social situations with anyone and having girls pity me.

>Small dick fags
I am supreme one again. 8 1/2 masterrace

Hang all dicklets

Attached: file.jpg (600x600, 60K)

My penis is 15.5 cm aka 5.9 inches
It looks pretty small to be honest, but from internet statistics apparently it's pretty big. How do you compare robots ?

I have a bull that fucks my gf, it was awkward at first but I don't mind now

I want to see you fucking my crush. I would really love to see a woman that I like being really satisfied. I can't give it to her.

you are less of a robot then dicklets

I'm 6.5 inches, but really bad girth. pencil dick is the biggest curse

not really my mediocrity doesnt bother me, it isnt as if my small penis was the result of me being lazy or something, i was assigned it

I have a scenario where a girl knows I have a dry, insensitive circumcised penis and she's trying really hard to make me feel pleasure because she knows society did this to me and it's not fair.

you're pretty big. i envy you. i wish i was just as lucky.

yeah but you're less of a man compared to the big ones. it just makes me feel really bad about myself and i really feel the need to compensate for it with hobbies and fashion and books.

who can really say they are the top of something, there will always be someone who is bigger

i have no trouble feeling bad and feel no need to do anything, good for you though getting into stuff like that i suppose

I'm phimosis fag, sometimes I envy cutfags. I think I will need to get cut myself at some point, was supposed to a few times but never got around to it!

I'm worried, lads, but sex is super uncomfortable unless heavily lubed and in certain positions. Girl can't really ride me, for example, and it's finicky getting lube everywhere.

they don't have to be the top of something, they just need to be better than me, in order to devastate me.

i wish i was at least average... that would really turn my life around, i would have achieved a lot of things in life.

one day i watched a gif where an asian girl is really lustful and horny for a big white dick and she was like kissing it very lustfully. that enraged me like crazy and i just hate myself even more.

I do not give a fucking shit what chad or brad does with his dick and neither should you

You are Asian, famalam? It's really a shame, you need to work so hard and make so much money to attract Asian slut, then dedicate your life to being betabitch to their every whim and demand.

Often they will still end up cheating or manipulating you into sharing them with your white coworkers and friends.

All I need to do is unzip and present my BWC to them.

there will come one day where we deport all our women and foreigners, and keep our own eastern paradise to ourselves. the east should have never allied with the west. the west are like jews. with asians, you're all not paved with good intentions.

They just love white cock, senpai. Sorry to break it to you.

Penis enlargement exercises.
Stretching, jelqing and kegels.
If you don't ker off it works better.
You can expect 2 inches in 3 months.
Google it, it's a thousand times worth it.