This is what goes down in the crystal cafe discord server

This is what goes down in the crystal cafe discord server.
Any thoughts?

Attached: justlol.png (699x474, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pWnc4uG6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody cares about your dumb drama, if you want to use discord whatever but dont start posting all your discord drama here

fucking ningen

Attached: 1511559483942.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

trannies and basic bitch lolcow rejects are dumber than bricks, color me surprised, OP.

Water is indeed wet after all.

Attached: 1389737085238.jpg (2000x1333, 410K)

i've been on r9k long enough to know that there's nothing special about men pretending to be women

theres alrady a male vision of roasty, its chad. the difference is roasty applies to pretty much all girls.

Interesting OP, can you post more of this conversation? Me and other anons are surely waiting for more of this. Please Mr. Anonymous, continue to show us more of this!

nobody fucking cares, seriously

this desu, the thriller is unsufurable.

Attached: 1352548344133.jpg (600x4113, 738K)

Dumbasses
Roasties are called roasties because their pussies resemble roast beef from being fucked so much
So you'd have to somehow come up with a degrading name for a guy who has sex too much, which isn't a thing

Attached: 1501376195132.png (645x729, 70K)

m8 but this is not what i ask for. I want to see more of this discord discussion between biological females.

There you go, Anonymous! Let me know if you want to see more!

Attached: justlol2.png (522x425, 34K)

Weenies, you dumb bitch.

Roasties and weenies.

smeg head is the insult they are looking for.

It seems like that they are still trying to come up with a good name. Interesting, i wonder when they will settle for and what the name will be. I cant wait! Please post more, i am very intrigued by this internet conversation.

I very much appreciate this type of humour! Could I perhaps get an invite good sir?

Attached: 1519456053552.jpg (557x854, 93K)

post the discord pls

>be a fembot
>mfw testies try to test me

I want to infiltrate their discord but i'd probably get banned for not posting vagene
You get banned for being male

they won't find out that I am

haha imagine a girl calling you smegsies haha what kind of sicko would like that haha

>when you get your sister to get you verified in their hidden channels

Attached: 300px-Murdoched2.png (300x300, 73K)

What is the requirement for it though? Do i have to post face?

You just need to convince them to let you in but they have verified channels for people who use voice chat to prove they're girls. You only need to do it once so just get your sister or some girl you know to play along.

>tfw dont know any girls irl
>tfw they probably wouldnt accept a vocaroo or something

I think I saw you post in a previous crystal.cafe thread. I've only browsed the site but maybe I should try getting my sister to do that.

Nah this is the first time I've posted in here
Some other user had the same idea as me? Imao I'II keep an eye out for him and try to cover for him
It's pretty obvious that significant portion of the chat is maIe though from those that aren't verified

Can you post a pic of all the usernames in their discord? Would be extremely grateful anonkun

Where the girls have erred is in trying to artificially mirror our every move. "Roastie" was a spontaneous fallout from our organic creative activities, we weren't trying to do a contest for which nickname would zing the most, it just came naturally.

If the girls really want to 'hold their own' then they should just be themselves and let a culture of their own foster instead of trying to clumsily transcribe our memes from penis-script to vagina-script.

Can't see offIine, sorry

>create a social website to post on and talk to people
>proceed to not use it and redirect people to discord instead
why are roasties so dumb?

Yeah, a significant portion of the chat is male. I'm surprised they didn't automatically kick me out when I said I didn't want to use voice chat.

my discord has my real first name, so if i were to join, i'd be insta kicked. discord should make it easier to swap between accounts desu

>it's a fineposting episode
dumb roastie your tears fueI me

Attached: 1522563928629.png (666x656, 99K)

Iooking forward to the day fine kiIIs herseIf Imao
I'II never get over how egotisticaI and crazy BPD chicks can be

If you haven't already realized, the majority of the people there are mentally ill trannies pretending to be women.
This guy knows what's up.

Can I ask why you're doing this?

It's not a secret discord you autistic fuck, it's advertized on their website.

Attached: 1402678972618.jpg (460x525, 27K)

You can change your discord name whenever you want you brainlet supreme.

No, you can't. Now fuck off.

>Any thoughts?
I wish men and women could just get along and understand each other.

who cares about female outcasts when stacies and average females are out there fucking society over?

males who are uncut are male roasties

Women are so useless and unable to be creative it's almost cute.

guys give me the server link plox

the same reason you can't lose your virginity

You can't insult a guy this way because we don't give a shit. Men care about actions, not words. The lesser gender will never understand.

>t. cutfag who needs external lubrification to jack off

>oh no he said I'm not creative
>I know
>I'll repeat a very generic insult

Cutfag here (not the one you're replying to). I'm not sure where this lube meme comes from. I've been jacking off an average of three times a day since I was 12 years old and I've never once used lube or rubbed myself raw for want of it. Maybe if you're death gripping for hours at a time, you'll need lube, but if you masturbate like a normal human, lube is optional.

Cheesie would be the opposite of roastie though.

No. The female equivalent to Chad is Stacy.

Might as well ask here. Does anybody know that discord server with 100s of people? I used to go on it sometimes for company but I have lost it.

Discord was a mistake. Rant incoming
>join youtuber's server, really enjoy it
>pinging the admins is forbidden
>troll ping one admin once, thought it wasn't a big deal because others had done it
>later on ping him about an actual issue
>he "calls me out" for pinging him twice
>I think it's stupid because it was an actual issue, so I call him a name
>note that calling people names happens all the fucking time in this server
>get permabanned - no warning, no temp ban, just permabanned
I hope whenever he puts shoes on a Lego appears between his sock and shoe.

i'm glad i left when i did
i knew you assholes would find some way to get in there

pastebin.com/pWnc4uG6

Crystal cafe is full of mentally ill people
literally half of all the girls and more I met there hate males

where can I get a crystal.cafe gf ;_;

I promise you'll be the only one I talk to, I'm really lonely, I've lost close to 75 lbs in a year and am not hideous

I had a cute image for you but uploads not working

p-pls respondu

I thought the reiko discord was the hot and current discord.
I've fallen behind the times.

>what would be the male equivalent to a roastie
>we need something based on a "gross" penis thing
This is why women/faggots are so incomprehensibly retarded: the implied meaning of the term "ROASTIE" is to suggest a woman is highly sexually promiscuous. That is a negative trait for women since it means they're hedonistic and have low self control since getting sex as a woman is easy.

Therefore, the analogous word for a man would NOT be one to imply high sexual success, but rather sexual failure. So to find a word for the male version of roastie by means of insanely clever wordplay such as "dried sausage/jerky meat" would be to be completely oblivious to the actual meaning of roastie itself. By the way, the word already exists, you fucking mongs: "INCEL" .

what cute image did you wanna post? is there a way you can show me?

stop caring about trannies
they will all be sudokued in 10 years max n e way lol

>fembot posts in thread
>at least one guaranteed (You)
>it's always some incel nerd that replies to her

having discord in the OP should make your thread autosage

SMEGSIES GET OUT

I think Discord is for newfags. That's what I think

>christelle
Can you be any more of an obvious tranny

While I'm here though, what is with the male desire to invade female spaces? We have been asking each other this for several days but can't come to a real conclusion. Why do you thirst to see what women are talking about?

because this is the closest op will ever get to actually talking to a woman

Perfection. This is it.

>While I'm here though, what is with the male desire to invade female spaces?
You're joking right? It's the other way around.

>While I'm here though, what is with the male desire to invade female spaces?

>posting this on Jow Forums
is this supposed to be ironic

I got linked this thread on the discord.

Even if you look at e.g. cc, you'l recognize that you have one and only one chronic maleposter and he's got very obvious mental problems. Meanwhile man hobbies have been invaded across the board and we're not allowed to act like men anymore otherwise we're going to jail.
Men want to meet women who may be interested in similar hobbies to them, or may be in the same state of mind as them. No clue what the females are thinking invading spaces they clearly don't belong in though.

>Discord
Best to ditch it and just stick to the first community you joined. It was halfway decent until Halfway through 2017.

We don't we just like laughing at the majority of your userbase that is mentally ill.
It's quite entertaining to see how your unstable users react to people finding out they are a boy

The autism contained in this thread is seriously incomprehensible. Discord as a platform has managed to create a special social climate which is so unbelievably uninteresting and at the same time basically impenetrable on interpenetration for anyone who isn't totally submitted to the very specific physiologically broken dogma that the majority of the platform represents

Je
Sus
Fu
Cking
Christ what is that fucking abomination

>we call them roasties because they're sluts
>they call us smegsies because we don't get laid
>"it's the same thing"

either they're retarded, or they can't bear to insult chad

Someone in my server was discussing that earlier, feel free to chime in, not sure about it. /Dab58kb

Attached: 1373059276014.jpg (288x604, 33K)

>roasties have the gall to talk shit about smegma when they produce 10x the amount in their fleshpockets and push it out every day in the form of discharge when they take fat shits

They objectively have much grosser genitilia, they really have no room for shit-talking

>Any thoughts?
Yeah, roastie-shitposting is already a response to universal dick shaming in the first place. They get a taste of equality and can't handle it

>Implying we all do that
fuck off you mentally ill freak

>NAWALT!!!
Nice.
Universal as in 'pervasive in culture', if you try to deny that you're being willfully blind

You're off your meds jesus

I thought mushie was already the accepted term. I've even seen pics of mushroom shaped dicks and it makes sense with mushrooms being fungi since most of the content on sites like these are shitty.

What a compelling argument

It was never an argument, autistic bitch

That's my point, my anchovy-odored friend. It was you shitposting roastily in response to a reply you didn't like

I don't know your point because you're crazy

What the fuck is even going on in this thread

You discord faggots need to neck yourselves

tranny server got boring so they need publicity aka new members