So chads are the real nice guys because they want to fuck you right away?

So chads are the real nice guys because they want to fuck you right away?
And betas are the true evil ones because they don't try to fuck you right away?

Please roastiesplain this for me

Attached: 1496417390937.jpg (1271x1656, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/d6UxH
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're boring. get a life. stop being autistic.

where do you think you are, roastie?

>get a life
HAHAHAHAHA
>stop being autistic
OH NOOOO OH FUCKKK HAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Attached: r9k.jpg (1125x1083, 694K)

indeed, chad will tell you he wants to fuck you right away, while a dumb beta will pretend to be your friend until you "get the hint" and make a move on him, if you dont, and start a relationship with someone else, he will reeee and call you a bitch for ignoring his feelings

Attached: 1523135527217.jpg (750x750, 125K)

oi, what the fuck do you have against sweaters? i will have you know they are warm and extra comfy, fucking faggots messing with my wardrobe

Attached: 1523135053603.jpg (480x356, 21K)

so you have no interest in non sexual relationships?

Women aren't concerned about "Good or Evil", they open their legs to whoever has the most power. This has been proven time and time again throughout history.

nigger did you even read my comment? its okay if you want to be friends with a girl (albeit man and woman relationships rarely work) the point is, chad will make it clear if he wants to fuck you or be your friend, while beta wont

of course, but why the frivolous labeling of men? I assume it's just to get the bluepilled to agree with them.

>chad will make it clear if he wants to fuck you or be your friend, while beta wont
I accepted that in the op. But why is this good?

Attached: 1519785248090.jpg (1470x1470, 136K)

I dunno man, some people just never "get it". Then they whine about being a "good person" when they are in fact whiny passive betas who disgust women. They always complain about females but never truly understand what they're attracted to and how their own actions and behavior makes them dryer than the Savannah desert.

Somebody probably told them to "be yourself" and they believed it

Attached: 1496742082658.jpg (800x1200, 167K)

>But why is this good?
answer me this, would you rather be with someone (friends, couple or whatever) who is straightfoward about what they want? or someone who cant get their shit together?

Attached: 1523397230320.jpg (1280x1912, 687K)

You can try getting into a girl's pants while getting to know her, you know. Those notions aren't mutually exclusive.

forgot to tag, this is my answer

Ask someone who has a choice.
I am autistic so I would need examples of how this would be done. No vague platitudes pls.

Attached: 1497819446106.jpg (1600x1200, 340K)

Chads abt to fuck and they'll tell you right away. There's no lying or hiding what they're about.

Nice guys also want to fuck right away but they hide it. A lot of nice guys give off this vibe of them being these penis-less men who don't have an interest in sex, so women fail to see them sexually. Then somewhere along the line, the nice guy will pop his dick out on a girl and confuse her.

It's good because women like to know your intentions, they don't want to make this new, homosexual friend and then find out years later that he actually wanted to fuck them.

Women also like sex. They will choose a relationship with guy who wants to fuck them over a relationship with a guy who doesn't.

How do you express sexual interest though? I really suck at flirting and it comes off as being friendly. Then when I try to make things sexual it just comes off as creepy and tryhard.
Do I need to start eye raping every qt I see?

>I am autistic so I would need examples of how this would be done
By letting her know you're attracted to her and you would like some kind of sexual relationship but also letting her know that you want to get to know her. Even an autist can understand.

Well, basically ou meet a new girl, and try to get her to spend time with you. When she agrees, you try to do "datey" stuff, and get her to hang with you one-on-one, and be flirty with her (I know the last point might be a tough one for inexperienced guys). If you actually like her (or if you want to fake it), show her that you actually are taking an interest in her as a person by listeing to what she is saying but at the same time remind her every now and then that you're into her as a man. You can do that by teasing, flirting and establishing (appropriate) physical contact.

>Nice guys also want to fuck right
>who don't have an interest in sex
Those are assumptions and they do not apply to me. If I tried to fuck a girl the first night we meet, and she lets me do it, then she is not the kind of girl I am looking for.

My guess is that women have such vast dating options that they can set these tight standards of exactly how their mates need to act.

Attached: 1511646626747.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

I didn't say anything about her letting you do it. I said she knows. Romantic relationships are based on sex, even if the couple hasn't had sex yet, they both know that they want to fuck each other at some point.

>"Hello I think you are sexually attractive and I would like to have a sexual relationship with you, is that okay?"
SOAKED PANTIES

>tight standards of exactly how their mates need to act.
They're literally just asking that you don't hide your intentions. It's that simple. If you want a sexual/romantic relationship, let her know straight away instead of pretty much lying about it and pretending to be her friend.

Since you have the mental capacity to have coherent thought and express them on the internet, I just assumed you were slightly autistic and maybe didn't understand social cues. Turns out you're further on the spectrum than I thought.

You don't literally go up to her and ask her for sex, retard.

Thank you
lol exactly. I ask for examples and still get bullshit. typical roastie response. they don't know how the game works because they don't have to play it.
But women already assume that all men want to fuck them. That's how they justify vilifying "nice guys" They already ~know~

Attached: 1494654079453.jpg (800x1200, 153K)

Then LITERALLY what do I have to do?

I think you have to be a chad

Attached: 1522957917611.jpg (1080x720, 165K)

>But women already assume that all men want to fuck them. That's how they justify vilifying "nice guys" They already ~know~
But they want you to be honest about it. They want you to be upfront with your intentions, not to hide them. You also underestimate how stupid some women can be and how some of them are completely naive of the fact that their BFF of 15 years actually wants to fuck her.

Also, acting like a nice guy is unattractive. It shows that you're not assertive. You tiptoe around the subject of fucking and you're waiting on her to notice how good you are. Women don't like that.

So be it, then I will be Chad.

Watch the fuck out roasties, Chad's coming to blow your vaginas wide open with his thundercock!

LITERALLY ask her on a date. Say the word "date". That is LITERALLY all you need to do. People don't go on dates with their friends, and if they do they call it something else (see: friend date). This is basic etticot?

To be honest though, this is the blind leading the blind. Maybe asking someone on a date is offensive these days, and I'm giving you terrible advice.

It's hard to explain a concept like flirting to an autist. You can barely explain it to a normal person. But sexual interest is often shown through jokes, teasing, implication, compliments, body language, touching, use of certain words, things like that.

Practice acting like johnny bravo.
Look up johnny bravo pickup lines irl on youtube, it works.

>But they want you to be honest about it
The want me to confirm whatever unknown assumption they have in their heads? That isn't easy you know.
>You also underestimate how stupid some women can
I am giving them benefit of doubt itt

The verbal version of eggplant and raindrop emojis?

Attached: 1497715330241.jpg (639x639, 55K)

>Hey there hot mama

lol Johnny Bravo was good shit, it's just ridiculous enough to work and be considered a joke at once.

>The want me to confirm whatever unknown assumption they have in their heads? That isn't easy you know
Yes. They already know you want to fuck them. Just tell them. Otherwise they'll think you're weak for lying about it or they'll think you're an asexual because you successfully made them believe you're not interested in them in that way.

In other words, get over yourself.

>Hey pretty lady, you got a boyfriend
>"yes/no" (doesn't matter)
>That's strange, you seem like the kinda girl that would need 2 boyfriends.

Works everyfucking time. You have to act super bravado in order for it to work.

Also eye contact before talking to them.

>make eye contact.
>scan them from head to toe really slow while having a look of utter disgust on your face like you are looking at a piece of roadkill.
>look them in the eyes like you are staring down prey and say a line.
>"I'm that gorilla dick nigga, I make that dyke pussy wet"

That has worked every time I've done it, makes their jaw drop.

>get over yourself.
Is this the opposite of "be yourself"?
I feel honored you would say that to me.

Attached: 1496193628325.jpg (1155x1500, 286K)

lol okay Sam Hyde

No, I'm saying that it sounds like you think you're too good to let a woman know you want to fuck her because you think that would be confirming her preconceived assumption of you. Yeah, it would be. She assumes you want to fuck because you're a man, that's how men work. You're a man, get over yourself.

No no no dude, I got it from mde but I tried it in real life and it worked every fucking time but you have to say it like you are a psycho and you don't give 2 fucks.

I'm trying to help you!

Telling them you want to fuck them right away only works if you're good looking. If you're ugly, then it's "creepy". Girls only tolerate/appreciate guys being flirty if a guy is hot. They're insulted and creeped out when a non-attractive guy does it. That's why so many "nice giys" just so happen to be unattractive. Same people saying that girls take it slow or really have to get to know a guy first before they have sex, only happens with OK looking guys. If guy's really good lookong the girl will want to fuck him right there on the spot, no need to get to know them. And that's why unattractive guys are "nice" (not forward).

Attached: 1521983659173.jpg (2508x3541, 1.45M)

I wouldn't doubt it works hahaha, women probably don't even give a shit what you say as long as you say it with full confidence.
I'll have to try it out, but I may need practice to sound confident.

I used to do it while I was high on pcp.
I went to a party and had girls giving me their numbers and some guy came up to me wanting me to cuck his girlfriend.
It inverted my autism somehow idk.

I'm a robot.
And I hear what you're saying. I do want to have sex with them and I also want more than sex. It sickens me how heavily sex, and how good I am at it, weighs for women.

Attached: 1508758827900.jpg (634x841, 148K)

>sexual interest is often shown through jokes, teasing, implication, compliments, body language, touching, use of certain words, things like that.
Like how, though? People say this but offer nothing specific. This sort of shit can backfire if you don't do it right, clearly.

Sheeeeeeit sounds like I need summa dat angel dust

But seriously if I can manage to harness my autism into confidence while sober than that would be better.
Fuck I guess I need to be more playful and silly, I kind of tend to take myself too seriously in an effort to quell my autistic thoughts.

That's part of the thrill. With practice and experience you'll be able to tell with a 99% success rate. There'll always be some girls who'll try to lead you on though.

Look up videos of guys flirting with women. It's very hard to explain through text.

all I see are videos of better looking men than I

Attached: 1496909877538.jpg (612x612, 119K)

This isn't about looks, it's about you figuring out how flirting works.

w-what's wrong with sweaters??

Looking good seems to be how flirting works

Attached: 1517886582690.jpg (1023x1384, 326K)

>Looking good seems to be how flirting works

Looks are all that matter.

So why don't all the invading normalfags lately go to /s4s/ and leave this dump?

Also
>Jow Forums spending money on whores

Shit that's some bullshit and you know it.

Just shoah me now, senpai

Attached: 1510279463120.jpg (1069x1598, 417K)

chads and betas are shitty loose terms that oversimplify the dating world and what straight/bi women like. Nice Guys(tm) are douchebags that think being nice automatically grants them sex, and they often throw a fit if they're rejected. Actually nice people are just decent human beings that help others and don't treat other people like shit. "Chads" and "betas" can be total cocks or genuinely nice people; it's about attitude tbhon.

>Nice Guys(tm) are douchebags that think being nice automatically grants them sex, and they often throw a fit if they're rejected. Actually nice people are just decent human beings that help others and don't treat other people like shit

How do I make it clear that I'm not the former? Because maybe I'm not doing it right.

Attached: 1498179232395.jpg (1280x1920, 521K)

If you're autistic, it might be better to go to spaces specifically for meeting potential dates. It's harder to distinguish between romantic intent and friendly interest in a normal situation, so it's best to make it easier for yourself imo. Charisma on Demand (YouTube channel) and body language tutorials are good resources if you want to be more prepared. Especially look up flirtatious/confident body language vs uncomfortable body language; that will help you figure out when someone is receptive to your flirting and when it might be better to bail. Never describe what you want to do to someone sexually unless they've already consented to sexual activity; unsolicited sex talk is super creepy. Same thing with dick picks; unsolicited is creepy. I can't offer much else because I'm autistic, too.

The thing about women is that they will interpret anything a hot guy does as good and " genuinely nice" and anything a non-hot guy does as bad, creepy and "fake-nice".

This is how they get through life being shallow without ever having to admit they're so shallow. They're also never going to change.

Romance and sex are actually distinct interests that often coincide. You can fuck someone without any romantic intent, and you can be romantic without once having sex.

Asking for specific examples can be difficult because people don't consistently express these feelings in one way. Social situations are improvisational hell; your autism makes that 10000000x harder because you can't gauge body language as easily, so detecting discomfort, intent, and receptiveness is a lot more difficult.

Saying "I'm a nice guy" can be a red flag because nice people don't have to say they're nice; you can tell almost immediately by the way they behave. So, if you're a nice person, just being nice speaks for itself. Also, don't react to rejection by lashing out, that never looks good and it will immediately flag you as a Nice Guy(tm).

And, don't expect sex as a rule of thumb. Even if you have the best game in the universe, some women aren't interested. Maybe they aren't in the mood. Maybe you aren't their type. Maybe they're gay. Take what you can and roll with the punches. It's better to have a lax attitude than to assume every rejection is some personal failing; if nothing else it will prevent you from hating yourself just because a girl isn't into you.

You might not present any of these behaviors, but from my experience of seeing Nice Guy(tm) posts and texts the above is what you should generally avoid.

Thanks, and I'll give that channel a look.

Attached: 1524739796840.jpg (1436x2160, 746K)

You're welcome. I get how useless "learn to flirt" can be when you're autistic and can barely function in normal situations. Thankfully body language is something you can learn to spot even if you aren't the best at reading it naturally.

Hoenstly. I agree with eveything in that post, but if you make fun of my black sweater you're a fucking neanderthal.

Attached: 250.jpg (250x200, 7K)

So basically women are dumb impulsive whores?

>>How do I make it clear that I'm not the former?
Do you look like any of these guys?

imgur.com/gallery/d6UxH

I want to be someone's friend for at least a year before we fuck, how about that? I'm not sticking my dick into random crazy bitches I don't even know.

Sadly I'm not a chad. If I were I wouldn't care about any of this.

Well then fix yourself. Hair transplant, gyno surgery, abdominoplasty, Tren, Clen, HGH, Nolva, braces, veneers, jaw implants, leg lengthening and a nose job and you'll look presentable in no time.

Nice guys act sneaky. Guys can tell pretty quick whether they like a girl or not but nice guys are afraid of rejection so they try to get comfortable first, spending weeks or months working up the courage to ask her out while pining after her. That lack of courage is unattractive. Chad doesn't care about rejection and is up front about his interest in her.

That's my understanding of it, anyway

See you drooling mongoloid.

Fuck of veggie cunt and go back to the salad bowl you came from you filthy fuck!

betas don't try to fuck you right away cus they don't know how long to wait until you think they're not just using you for sex

The only girls that complain about nice guys are the betas. I forgot what we used to call the beta version of Stacy, I think it was Kimberly or something. Just beta girls that were never popular or considered the alpha in the group and vent their frustration and project their feelings onto the first guy that shows them attention and has a plan to fuck them that isn't outright asking them if they'd like to get fucked.

You'll find true Stacies on the other hand, like Chad, don't care about nice guys. Either because they never show up on the radar in the first place, or because the Stacy can use the nice guy to her advantage and manipulate him.

It doesn't matter what you call them, both want to have sex with you. Humans like sex, that's normal. Betas are mostly annoying because they beat around the bush and rely on you making any moves which would be fine if they were sexually submissive at the same time but the problem is a lot of these retards still have the audacity to think they're sexually dominant all while crying to you begging you to give them time so they don't kill themselves

yeah basically. you summed it up quite nicely

This. Fucking normalfags when will they learn to fuck off this board and leave us alone.