What were you doing 5 years ago?

What were you doing 5 years ago?

Attached: IMG_20180422_175304.jpg (780x960, 59K)

thinking that id never let it get this far, heres to another 5 years

Wageslaving 40 hours a week at a grocery store

Now I'm livin that sweet NEET life (for as long as I can, I never want to go back)

Starting my second try at college. This time I succeeded, only because I chose a much easier degree. Now I succeeded, but in a field I'm not passionate about.

Shit, I just realized it's been 5 years pretty much to the day since i attempted suicide. By which i mean trying to hang myself in my room after some woman rejected me, and freaking out when I started to pass out because some survival instinct thing kicked in. No one ever found out except my friend who I told the next day over gchat. God I was a faggot. I'm still a virgin but at least I don't let women control my feelings anymore. Now I'm a part time wagecuck.

>What were you doing 5 years ago?

Failing uni, losing all my friends, being depressed on general

5 years later life is great (still no friends)

>killing yourself over a girl you did not even fuck

LMAOOOO

High school, it was like purgatory, not good not bad. It was so boring that i can't even remember what my personality used to be like. Glad to be in college now

Attached: 1523763774431.jpg (1024x678, 104K)

browsing /lgbt/, probably drawing, not suffering with schizophrenia

the picture is what i've been doing 5 years ago

Just finishing recording a full length album with the band I was in but they kicked me out a month before completion. Fuck you, Sven.

not much really, i was 23 doing a course that would eventually lead me to getting my degree later on, that was pretty much it for the whole of 2013, i remember it being the quickest passing year of my life

that 5 years has gone by like nothing now and weirdly i feel younger now than i did back then

the same thing that I'm doing today
nothing

5 years ago i was snorting heroin

i was a neet. now im doing a degree
sometimes i look back and wonder whether i was better off
i was more depressed then, but now im stressed.
:thinking:

Around this time just after Spring Break, moved with my best friend in a new big ass house his rich parents bought and needed someone to live there for taxes purposes. It was like a dream, I lost my virginity in that house, even though I hated the normie parties he used to throw

Attached: 1524171380173.gif (700x700, 96K)

>What were you doing 5 years ago?
Trying to fit in in HS, didn't work out obviously

I was in my last year of school. I was going to get my first job in september and in June i will go with my dad to buy my first car.

Now i have my second job and will get my third job in June/July. Already had an interview and now just waiting for answer/call back.

My first job was an apprenticeship for Warehouse logistic expert. I didnt want to stay in the company and got my second job/the one i have right now.

Right now i get 1550 euro per month on my bank account. In the next Job i will get about 1800 euro per month and its only 15 minutes away from my house.

senior in high school

if I wasn't at school or sleeping I was on the internet or playing the same old vidya. I had no friends, no gf and I had the mind of a 12 year old.

Getting ready for my first overseas trip.

Coincidentally, I was two weeks away from losing my virginity, too.

Pic related. Was a great summer. I got caught up in the Gezi Park protests in Istanbul. Also visited Greece, Iraq, Georgia, Armenia and India. Been to dozens of countries since.

Attached: m.jpg (720x960, 237K)

same thing i do now but less depressed and thinking i'll make it somehow.

Five years ago, I was an absolute friendless robot, browsing Jow Forums every single day. Now, I'm going alright. I got a small group of friends, I'm confident and I even have a girlfriend who is perfect in every way. Life's going great.

I have a job, a car and over 40 000 euro on my bank account. My life is just sleep, work and lurk on computer at home.

I live like a Neet, the only difference is:

i make money and in the time you guys are sleeping long I'm at work doing stupid shit.

well im no Virgin but still i am here. having an IQ of 156 is no help it only makes it worse cause you overthink every shit that happens in your life. Stupid people have it sometimes easy. They dont think about it, they just do what they do.

I know i could get "a better job" than being a warehouse ape but its very easy work and for the few things i do at work i get paid well. I work in 2 shifts change. from 6 to 14 and from 14 to 22.

I was Neet for about 6 months but to be honest being without a job is very lame. You have 0 money you cant do shit and you are literally forced to stay at home.

In the end it doesnt even matter. A robot is a robot. No matter what job you have what car you drive or how much money you have.

Some people are just born to be losers and others are born to be Chads.

You cant change the World user!

Attached: 1523061713432.jpg (676x574, 146K)

I was down south for the summer, tried to get a girlfriend but didn't succeed. Had a little job mowing lawns and spraying poison. Helped move mattresses from a hotel and did a little bit of construction work too. Smoked weed and drank beer regularly and played Halo: Reach when that was still popular. Watched the NBA Finals on TV while high as a kite on marijuana. Had a girl in my room and we started to do it and everyone came home and she made me stop. I had recently dropped out of school and I was looking for adventure to occupy my time with, I got a small one going down there. Rode around through the beautiful city with my boss pal and went for walks around the neighborhood because it was so beautiful and warm outside. Struggled to afford anything, we were really strapped for cash during that time.

Went to a concert and smoked $100 worth of crack roughly 5 years ago and never since.

I had a great job in my field. Haven't had any yet. Should have moved when I had the money.

Getting close too losing my v-card but then my gf left me, got her v-card taken by someone else and got pregnant. Tfw my life has actually been going uphill recently.

me on the right

Originality level: high

I finished high school in 2012, so five years ago my career as a full time NEET truly began

Do you work in deutsche post??

At this moment was last semester of my senior year of high school. I was having loads fun, while breaking my ass trying to do my senior project. Fucking around on /mlp/ and I miss it all so dearly.

No, i work for a car supplier. They produce plastic exterior parts. Before that i was working for a small forwarding agency.

5 years ago... I was in my sophomore year of highschool, a year before I discovered r9k... Oh how I wish I hadn't seen the truth

Attached: 1500006606199.jpg (1920x1080, 955K)

Probably sitting in the exact same spot, browsing this board. Only difference is I was excited to graduate high school and thought I'd have done something relatively important now.

Playing G-Mod with Internet friends in my sophomore year of high school before we all grew apart.
>One of them got engaged...
>One of them got sent to military school...
>One of them joined the Army...
>Two of them went to university...
And here I am wagecucking, now heading into university myself soon. I wish I could go back.

Attached: 1506257008140.png (746x512, 99K)

shitposting on /a/ and /jp/

5 years ago was actually landmark year for me. I quit pissing into bottles and started lifting. after 2016 I started slipping up and now I fell out of the cycle of lifting and got really fat again. At least I didn't start pissing in bottles again.

Doing ok but not great in college, shitposting and watching animu.

Now I'm a college dropout working a dead-end job and I don't have enough time to shitpost or watch animu.

Same thing. Same job.

I got in a terrible accident that more or less ruined my life. Disability bux with NEET life are alright though.

on this day, five years ago, i was probably studying for my finals. But it was a pretty empyu semester and I was very lonely. I was glad it was finally over.
in 11 days I would get a phone call from my mother. Shed tell me my grandmother is ready to pass away. Id get on the next bus home and be there to see her go.

I had real friends

Attached: living the dream.png (720x695, 208K)

>2017

You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (0.00% content).

You have been muted for 16 seconds, because your comment was not original.

the fuck is wrong with this board

Attached: time goes by.jpg (545x362, 32K)

same as always only more depressed

Playing video games and shitposting on Jow Forums.

this is me but only 2011

Still living the NEET life. Can't wait for another 5 years, I'll be 26.

Hey something weird is up, I can't post reaction images. It always says upload failed, anyone know why? I rarely post but when I wanted to post a smug anime gril, it said "upload failed"

I was watching my relationship with my best friend who I love fall apart because she didn't love me back and I couldn't handle it. I haven't seen her since. I miss her so much. I can't live without her but she will never love me so. I think about her every day. I plan to slowly rot to death in my room.

The same as now.
Being alone in my room, not going out and asking myself where everything went so fucking wrong 10 years ago after turning 20.
Then realising that introducing that one girl to my friends group was the biggest mistake in my life.

Same as now. I was, however, NEET from 2014 to 2018.

installing a clawfoot tub and arguing with code officials over petty shit

Anime is banned on Jow Forums starting today.

I was graduating med school hoping life will turn better and I will find a cute GF

gif sauce pls

I graduated college almost exactly 5 years ago
and I have done nothing since then though I am going to law school in the fall

I was lamenting not being a normie. I was 20 years old and I realized that I missed out on teenaged hijinks. I didn't have a boyfriend, I didn't go anywhere cool, I didn't sneak around, and I didn't have any friends so I was indoors with my mom, who kinda preferred it that way. I feel like emotional incest is a weird word to use, but she met the criteria. She deterred me from all colleges except the community college because she didn't want to be alone while I lived in a dorm and discovered myself.

Having a sad wank

wasting my life and wanting to die

Unironically trying to kill myself lel

Fuckall
I don't change much

I was a junior in high school. I believe this was one of the years where I stopped giving a shit about school.

in prison for attempted murder

I was being happy

I just got enrolled into my 5 year engineering degree, looking forward to it after having 1 year off after finished high school.

Little did I know I would fail hard and be a waste of space

>Bought a Gigabyte 7970 3gb
>Used it for about 3/4 of the year non-stop mining Litecoin and later Feathercoin
>The place I was living had a fixed weekly charge on electricity so it didn't matter how much I used
>Made around 300 or 400 by the end of the year.

All these years later and I've still got that card. Upgraded to a 1080 last year but I just can't bear to part with the 7970 because it was so good to me during that year and the years since.

2013 I was in high school, being social and was in band. Thinking back specifically of April 2013 I think I even had a (short lived) girlfriend but I don't exactly remember. I was probably just worrying about finals and looking forward to my birthday and summer vacation.
I'll be turning 21 next week and I don't see any future for myself. I never thought I'd be a NEET living month to month, struggling to find a reason to wake up every morning, watching Anime and occasionally playing video games to further my escapism.
the more oxygen I waste, the more I see where those people who say every NEET, weeb, and or manchild should be euthanized are coming from.

Posting my shitty opinions and poetry on the internet and being a loner.
So pretty much the same thing as today.

>it's been 15 years
In another 15 I'll still be here if I'm not dead.

Your pic about sums it up for me

>I didn't have a boyfriend
Are you gay?

in college, being brutally pummeled by assignments and exams
i don't miss those days

edison,eddgard & edyn
is the name of the american cartoon

Wageslaving away at a fucking call center, where I'd spend two more years; while failing all my classes in college and getting on academic suspension for the first time.

>18 years old, already a year into NEETdom
>23, six years later and nothing has changed
I don't know what to do.

All I can remember is that I probably was getting into a political argument with someone and then going home to write the comic I was selling around the school at the time and/or the Emupoolipse warning I was recording at this stage. I liked that period back then, but now I see it as the starting year where chaos ensued and my life was shaken.

Trying to get her to love me.
Needless to say how that went down.

Probably shitposting on Jow Forums

>then
Getting yelled at for not having a job not even 2 weeks after mom died.
>now
Getting told constantly to find another job not even 2 months into it after looking for several years by the same immediate family.

Same situation OP. went the same way. I wish I was dead.

2013? I was in my 2nd year of community college, not totally worthless as I graduated and transferred to a state uni but it didn't really help me do anything or teach me anything

Now I work a comfy job earning almost 6 figures in a really comfy neighborhood and I started working out last year and am really into it, so life's good so far, but the job takes up almost all my time

In the next 5 years I want to have an even comfier job, earn even more money, have a ton more free time, have an even better body and spend my time doing something low-stress and comfy, like making walkthroughs or long plays for RPGs, or knitting or some bullshit

Sophomore year. I was probably happier back then. I actually liked going on Jow Forums as well.

Not even a samefag, but fuck you
We've all had that one that left an impact, fugged or not

jacking off and playing video games .swap my job out with high school and it's pretty much the same thing im doing now.

Link, my dude?

2013 I was working at the movie theater and very bitter and extra sex-starved

That's where you're wrong. My apathy has no bounds.

First year of community college, I'd already lost all of my 'friends' from high school and had no life outside of school. Had just started regularly browsing Jow Forums. I've managed to pull myself out of that rut and finally have a gf, some semblance of a social life and am about to graduate.

Looking for a new gf, blissfully unaware the one I'd just lost would be the last.

I don't even think 5 years would have bene enough to turn this ship around. Maybe 15 years

Attached: 1518218746215.png (666x666, 624K)

I was in college and it was fucking awful. Definitely the lowest point of my life.

Attached: 1507622202909.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

21 year old college student that smoked weed, partied, and played games all day. Now I am a 26 year old it helpcuck. I got great grades in college but in the end the autism was my undoing. I wish I could go back to enjoying and living life like I used to instead of just trying to make it through the week as a wagecuck.

15 years old and wasting time on Jow Forums. Just like I'm doing now.

welfare or parents?

17 in highschool. Smoking weed and drinking and shitposting on /mu/ for 8 hours a day.

16 years old, wanting to kill my self, reminiscing about how I wasted my childhood years by being an antisocial fuckwad. Not much has changed now

i was 17 and life was awful, now it's worse, but things are getting a little better. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Shitposting on Jow Forums. As I did 5 years before that.
Don't forget, you're here forever

Jow Forums, dota and school. Hate life more back then

Same thing I have done my entire life.
Waste my own time as well as everyone else's.

I was 15, just finishing up my sophomore year of highschool. I was playing alot of Dark Souls, spending alot of time on /v/.
It was the last time I kinda enjoyed life before my depression really took over when I turned 16.

Going to the occasional rave; same shit.