/r9krinkle/

Diaper check edition

Attached: tumblr_p6x56pdGFJ1wu7qe6o1_1280.jpg (960x1280, 266K)

I love being asked rhetorical questions during diaper checks.
"Awwww who's a soggy baby"
"Did sissykins make a stinky"

That sort of thing. It just really adds to the submissing while your pants or down or skirt is flipped up

oh fuck I love this
like, what are they going to say?
"n-no i'm not! i'm a big girl!"
cute cute CUTE

Attached: tumblr_oafg1o4lMr1va4l6qo1_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 658K)

Faun come back to us

>ywn lock the only toilet in the house with one of these so your baby has no choice but to fill his diapers like a good boy
and wear the key around your neck along with the key to his cock cage

forgot pic
don't forget locking plastic pants / waddle outfits for extra humiliation and potty denial

Attached: toilet lock.jpg (1279x1195, 116K)

Who even makes toilet locks?

Don't forget to join the official r9krinkle discord
CenRbb

i dunno man, seems like a bit too much people to be this r9krinkles discord

Attached: Capture.png (174x27, 2K)

Discord is for newfags, piss off

>tfw cant make a discord without using a phone number
I would join if I could user

Attached: 1524769690333.png (216x233, 10K)

No goyim, give the nice free communication platform your personal info. Discuss your secrets on the nice free communication platform that knows your phone number.

since when do you need a phone number, i thought email was sufficient, hell i made an alt account few days ago and it didn't need my number

i haves some weird fetishes myself but jeeza

Attached: 1523145100141s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Share with us user. If you're a brapfag you're in no position to judge

I didn't even know those existed!
I've sorta wanted to get a training potty so even when I can't use my diapers using the potty feels childish, awkward and embarassing.
Locking off the big kid toilet would just add the extra level

Most potties are tiny, so unless you're a qt girl i wouldn't bother

When I tried to make an account yesterday, it prompted a phone verification after I created it

isn't it skipable?

It depends on the server you're trying to join. Server owners can demand several levels of verification and the highest is having a phone number connected to your account. It's probably to deter spammers. The lowest level servers don't even need a verified email.

Or a footfags. then again there are many of them in this board

those kind of servers aren't even worth joining

good lord desu

the proof being gay is a choice is this fetish

No, it doesnt seem skippable, and I haven't joined a server yet. Literally the second I created the account the message popped up. Maybe they flag accounts depending on which email provider you use?

did you go through /register url or did you make an account with an email, which you then confirmed?

>diaper fetish
is where you belong

Been here longer than you newfaggot

I made an account on the app, got the link to register my email, and then followed the link. For a few seconds it let me use discord, but right when I clicked the button to try and add anyone (I didn't even type in a group yet) I got the phone verification request

>Been here longer than you newfaggot
so?

that shouldn't be a thing....
have you tried logging out/closing the tab/browser/app and opening again?

Newfags don't get to complain about things that predate them. if you don't like it maybe you should fuck off back to R*ddit

>R*ddit
what is that?

Extremele hot but no so original. Still hot as fuck
He is probably dumb phone poster

this is ridiculously homosexual

>have you tried logging out/closing the tab/browser/app and opening again?
Yes. For good measure, I tried making an account on a different email from the same provider, but same thing happened. The only thing I can possibly think of is that they flag the email provider

>He is probably dumb phone poster
Mean! But sadly its true

It's been surprisingly straight so far, only women have been posted. Wait until the actual diaperfag fags show up
Speaking of which is Jackie Jow Forums slashing the budget again? I can't upload images.

Why is this disgusting bullshit on every single board?
You fucks are as bad as the trap faggots.

well there's your problem, use a pc

If you prefer a browsing experience in which you tailer what you see to your liking, have you perhaps considered Tumblr or reddit?

But I want it to be awkward and unpleasant to use the potty so using my diapers is even more appealing

>Hiro in charge of servers

Grorious Nippon

what other boards have you seen these threads? personally only seen it on /hc/ and here which is fine by me.

time to filter this cancer.

kajdlkjasdgrhgfhg

I've seen dedicated threads for it on maybe 5 boards, and diaper pics on 4 other boards, even though it wasn't it's own topic

Daily reminder these faggots shit themselves for """pleasure""".

i like diapers but even i'm starting to think these threads are being forced

Newfags, get out. Mods aren't going to listen to your whining and neither are we.

>tfw primarily scatfag but find the submission and humiliation of messing in diapers hot too
The only problem is that smell is a turn off to most of you.

The smell. And the feel. And the clean up. All of it.

>even i'm starting to think these threads are being forced
Yeah, they kind of are. Really, they should be localized onto one board, but the problem is that all the diaper people from different boards have trouble amalgamating into one place. If everyone could do that, they wouldn't be as forced

>forced
lol conspiracyfags

Can we upload now?
Nope

Not to me it isn't

REPENT SINNERS OR FACE ETERNAL DAMNATION IN THE FIRES OF HELL

No, scatfag get out.

what are some good activities to do in diapers. play video games without a potty break, get the biggest soda at the cinema, no rest stops on a roadtrip. anything else you guys take advantage of being padded

Theres a cartoon streaming site that also has live action kids shows, I've watched Barney and other similar shows while diapered for hours.

>I've watched Barney and other similar shows while diapered for hours.
user...

Gonna have to give me more to work with there pal.

For what purpose? Only wetting? You can't have been aroused all that time if you weren't playing with yourself.

you don't have to be aroused all the time you're padded. it's nice to wear them and do other stuff, at least for me.

fuck off guys, no one is wearing diapers just for the memes. why not just train a bit and level up your bladder game

Diapers feel good to wear. A lot of us have more then just a base sexual attraction to wearing them.
Littles often enjoy talking their hands off the mental wheel and being little

I like wearing diapers, so I wore them while watching babyish shows. I'd wet intermittently. It wasn't about arousal at the time.

>Littles often enjoy talking their hands off the mental wheel and being little
Yeah. I also love when my partner does things for me like order in a restaurant, tie my shoe or otherwise just take charge at all times, like telling me when i need to put my pacifier in and be quiet

Just because you are a newfag doesn't mean you can't call someone out for being fucked in the head and literal trash

Seak some kind of help

Where do you think we are?
Seek some kind of dictionary.

Why does Gook m00t hate Jow Forums? I just want to post diaper girls

i made a discord server for the diaper threads~ its brand new and not alot set up on it. please join if you want
uyrTBF

i wish i wasn't a sub/little desu, it's so fucking hard and i hate feeling this way sometimes
i just wanna lay down and give up, everything is so harsh

Fuck off. You're the 2nd person to advertise a fucking Discord in this thread. Jow Forums stays on Jow Forums. I fucking wish mods made advertising a Discord server a bannable offence.

wold you prefer r9k anons got angry at our threads?

Care to expand on that little fren?
Yeah I actually would. Who gives a fuck what they think? They come in, post 1 "fuck off" comment and leave again. Ignore it, make fun of them, whatever you want. Just piss off with the Discord shit, it doesn't belong here.You might as well be advertising your fucking subreddit

>Yeah I actually would.
for obviously

I will repent the day Hiro fixes the images

The day may never come

can we post images yet

how do i take an image like this for r9krinkle to see

Attached: 1505646845899.jpg (960x1280, 98K)

feeling little when you don't want to is hard to deal with and being a sub male with no outlets for these feels sometimes just eats away
i'm also too sensitive and have a major case of little bitch itis
i already have depression i don't need a fetish that i'm attached to emotionally to attack me too

AYYYYY IMAGES
How tall are you?

Attached: faun.jpg (960x960, 89K)

I want to see a picture of this man with his pants pulled up so I can pretend he's not wearing a diaper because damn do I love that waist to hip ratio

i am 5'7, why do you ask?

I'm not at all into diaper stuff but I tend to take on the role of a caretaker type/big spoon I guess, in a relationship and you sound fuckin adorable. I want to snuggle and protect you, user.

Then you're pretty cute. True suffering is being a 6ft little.

>this man
>his
>he's
>that waist to hip ratio
It's a girl, user. It's a girl. That's why she has that hip to waist ratio...

p-please do ;w;
i like diaper stuff/being a bab too much ;w; and i'm a straight sub male unfortunately

tall babies are still babies, personally i've never had a problem with height since it's all about the attitude but i can definitely see why there would be a problem
i'm sure you'd be able to find a smol mommy that loves tall babbies someday user :3

oh no, my shattered dreams :'(
I like men with feminine figures reee

well hey there I'm a femanon, so you being what you are is just fine. I'd still like to cuddle even without the accessories

Attached: 314TjyC.gif (400x225, 496K)

How do you guys jack off/orgasm while diapered? my dik gets stuck in the down position when I'm padded up

I just wanna be carried ;_;

>reach in
>point up
>hump padding
EZ

t-thanks, i'd like to cuddle too ;w;
would you want to chat on discord/anything maybe? you sound really nice

well user then you need to find a mommy and work out with her so you can get her all stronk + make yourself easier to carry! it's a win win

God has deserted us.

my discord is NyappyCatazz#4847

Please stop being a newfag. It not only hurts you, but those around you.