Who here /terrified by normies/?

They all walk in a threatening fashion.
They laugh menacingly, and talk abrasively.
They do not miss any chances to mock me and similar people. So far it was purely verbal but I always fear it will turn physical one day.
Also doesn't help that they all look like pic related. Literally they look like thugs.
What I don't get is why are they like this? What's stopping them from being non-violent, non-aggressive people?

Attached: fighting.png (710x432, 454K)

lmaoing@basedboy OP hahaha what a faggot go buy a dress

the world is a dangerous place OP, you need to become a little dangerous yourself to contend with it.

Maybe because you're a fucking freak and only a nasty comment online away from shooting up a fucking school, you retarded incel freak.

Your writing capabilities are as developed as your savagery, norman.

You are far more dangerous than any incel will ever be. For the record I don't give a shit about women.
Your innate will for bloodshed is visible from miles away in your comment. And then you accuse others of being violent?

You are clearly the next incel gearing up for an attack, or in your mind, a crusade. You're dehumanizing the enemy right now, you're reducing the targets to objects which pose a threat to you, as opposed to living, breathing, sentient creatures.

I hope something intensely foul befalls you.

And you're literally doing the same thing, immediately accusing me of being a "freak school shooter incel".
Are you this shortsighted?
Anyways, I'm not planning any dumb shit. I don't wish bad things upon anyone (unlike you).
I'm just wondering what drives the vast majority of people to be so obsessed with violence and making other people's lives harder.
Actually the fact that you immediately jump to the conclusion I want to kill says a lot, it means you just can't imagine a person not wanting harm upon others at any time.

Dont let user b8 you fren
I agree with you, normies a terrible.
Im not incel either and I hate them

You're a pussy OP,just like the rest of the incels on here.

>And you're literally doing the same thing, immediately accusing me of being a "freak school shooter incel".
You are the next school shooter or van driver. You are a disgusting incel and you need to kys now.

Nah, we're more dangerous to them than they are to us.

They have things they like about their lives and want to preserve, every once in awhile once of us turns into a mass shooter or drives a vehicle into a crowd.

>Nah, we're more dangerous to them than they are to us.
nah, you really aren't. You keep telling yourself that you fat ugly incel. When you get beat up, i will be LMAO

this, man up be better and you wont be afraid any longer you have the ability to change this. get into a gym and learn boxing, one punch is all you need learn to counter a right hook and 99% of all fights are done

stop being a sissy and grow balls faggot

>So far it was purely verbal but I always fear it will turn physical one day.
Okay...so how 'bout, before that day comes, you use your time to prepare yourself physically for it? Do some burpees, do some curls, do some chinups and punch a bag periodically.

Maybe once you have a more athletic physique, you'll find yourself acting more confident and brashly. Maybe, you'll become the normie yourself

I won the last fight I was in.

>I won the last fight I was in.
Fighting and winning against your little sister doesn't count incel.

Dude was bigger than me, but he didn't want to be punched in the face, whereas I didn't give a shit if he did damage to me, as long as I did damage to him.

just carry a knife if you are so afraid, at least you will put up a fight.

>Dude was bigger than me, but he didn't want to be punched in the face, whereas I didn't give a shit if he did damage to me, as long as I did damage to him.
I'll take things that never happened for $100 Alex.

You vastly overestimate both how tough normies are, and how willing they are to take damage.

>You vastly overestimate both how tough normies are, and how willing they are to take damage.
No i don't. You are an incel,you aren't tough at all. You never will be. I can tell you what really happened in that "fight' you got into.
>You crying
Please user don't beat me up normie, i can't stand pain.
>Normie
How much money do you have?
>You
20 dollars.
>Normie
Ok but you owe me more.
>You
Gives the normie the 20 dollars then runs away leaving a trail of pee behind.
That's what really happened. In your mind you "won" because you ran like a puss before getting hit.
Incel.

I would legitimately kill someone over trying to take my money

>I would legitimately kill someone over trying to take my money
Except you wouldn't. You would die trying because you are weak and fat

>They all walk in a threatening fashion.
Stop living in a ghetto.
>They laugh menacingly, and talk abrasively.
Stop living in a ghetto.
>They do not miss any chances to mock me and similar people. So far it was purely verbal but I always fear it will turn physical one day.
How do you look and act?
>Also doesn't help that they all look like pic related. Literally they look like thugs.
Stop living in a ghetto.
>Also doesn't help that they all look like pic related. Literally they look like thugs.
They were raised in a ghetto by trash parents.

I'm fine with that. Just like I'm fine with pulling hair, nut shots, poking them in the eyes and any other cheap and dirty thing to cause them damage as I'm going down

>I'm fine with that. Just like I'm fine with pulling hair, nut shots, poking them in the eyes and any other cheap and dirty thing to cause them damage as I'm going down
But none of those things is going to happen. One shot to your face and you are going to be crying and screaming in pain. Stop pretending that you are a fighter. You aren't and you never will be. You are a pussy and an incel.

Sorry user, I've been punched in the face before and kept going.

Just because you're a pussy doesn't mean everyone is

Get off Jow Forums woman.

>do damage.
Immediately just told every one you never fought.

One punch to the face anyone can take.
You are littlest of girl.

They use the word on professional fight commentary, friend

>One punch to the face anyone can take.

Yep, except it disproved user trying to pretend like one shot was going to finish me ;)

ooga booga caveman not know how gun work

>Sorry user, I've been punched in the face before and kept going.
No you haven't. You have never been in a fight in your life.

Sure have, user. Just because you're a pussy doesn't mean everyone is ;)

>Sure have, user. Just because you're a pussy doesn't mean everyone is ;)
No you really haven't. You are a pussy and you are weak. From the sound of you, you don't go outside much. You have no friend too i gather.

Sorry, user, just because you're a pussy doesn't mean everyone else is, it's okay :)

>Sorry, user, just because you're a pussy doesn't mean everyone else is, it's okay :)
Sorry user, not buying it. You are doing mental gymnastics to cover up what a coward you really are. You should stop trying so hard faggot, you come off as weak and soft. Don't get mad incel,you'll see prison soon enough when you snap and shoot up a school or mall.

Sorry user, just because you're a pussy doesn't mean everyone else is ;)

>Don't get mad incel,you'll see prison soon enough when you snap and shoot up a school or mall.

Though that was my original point in the first place before you got mad about it.

Normies have more to worry about from us than we do of them

>Sorry user, just because you're a pussy doesn't mean everyone else is ;)
Sorry wimp i don't buy it and i'm not the only one on here that doesn't.
>Normies have more to worry about from us than we do of them
But they really don't. Notice how i said prison.
You will fail because the FBI is on here watching and recording anything. This statement you made is enough for them to get a warrant and track you down. Enjoy prison you wimp.

>Sorry wimp i don't buy it and i'm not the only one on here that doesn't.

What r9kers think doesn't matter ;)

>You will fail because the FBI is on here watching and recording anything. This statement you made is enough for them to get a warrant and track you down. Enjoy prison you wimp.

No it hasn't, especially because I'm not American. Get back to your schoolwork, kid ;)

>No it hasn't, especially because I'm not American. Get back to your schoolwork, kid ;)
>I'm not American.
Then you don't really matter. In fact, you are worthless and not worth the time. Go back to your third world hell you shit stain.

Stop taking his b8

Old Magicians in all fields

>Then you don't really matter. In fact, you are worthless and not worth the time. Go back to your third world hell you shit stain.

Trump is right about one thing, we are laughing at you ;)

(Unless you're a Russian shill, in which case, I'm sorry for your lot)

This thread ended up truly wonderfully.
Even without physical proximity people will find a way to enter a metaphorical fist-fight.
You do you, I guess. It just baffles me why it's like this. Does happiness bother you that much?
Is physical violence and enjoying the suffering of others the only thing you have in your life?
Just goes to show we've never truly grown since the prehistoric era.

Do you also have this thing that when they are alone or in just 2-3 people, they just look at
you in a weird way like you have 8 arms or smth? I live in a 5K village and it's terrible. Literally everyone
treats me like that plus I am skinny and have pretty huge beard.

>someone has shitty life?
>let me remind them of this and tell them that they deserve this basically and it's not because of people like myself that they have it like that

Jej, the thought process of normies is just genius.

>let me remind them of this and tell them that they deserve this
That's the point. Incel need to be told they suck and never to try. The world is laughing at you. Go do something about it pussy.

not scared but enraged
i dont care much for normies but when i hear roasties laughing or fuccbois laughing i want to grab something close to me and start pounding their face in

>being afraid of normies
faggot tier
Most normies are quite literally retarded. There are these faggots in my uni that always talk about the most autistic shit. In cafeteria they just talk about other people around them and talk shit. Other times, they just talk about netflix shows and shit that you'd expect to see on led dit and 4chin.

That's why this happens in the first place. If they just minded their own business I wouldn't even register them. But they just give off a menacing vibe.

Calm down edgelord.

I should've worded it better. I'm not talking about the people who talk about shows often or even get into university.
I'm talking the ones who just roam the streets with hoods and who look like they're gonna stab you any moment.

me
And I don't see how there is any solution to this problem, because that's just how EVERYONE is.
Yet they still going around telling lies , like girls was a "niceguy" but they date jerks,
adults want obedient respectful children, but they really want cool edgy kids who talk back and take risks

normies beware.
your days are
numbered