vocaroo.com/i/s00DKnNJldIf
vocaroo.com/i/s1LEPXr6Dkwf
clyp.it/btde1low
youtu.be/03o5BPPOEbo
vocaroo.com/i/s0QNymOA5wMg
vocaroo.com/i/s096OIfGsKu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vocaroo.com/i/s1Fw6fOMEaxV

Attached: 1517466547446.jpg (500x374, 24K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1xUrDQnjYIe
I think I talked to you before I don't remember, but here you go regardless

>talk about about your mental well being
vocaroo.com/i/s1zq91mbgscz

vocaroo.com/i/s1sEUwENc2RK
i might have bumped up my tolerance cause i dont feel too drowsy
vocaroo.com/i/s14VoG8Oa72M

Attached: 1475129441885.png (244x229, 29K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1i2XowkQSft

I also hate my voice amongst the other insecurities I have

Attached: adoslkhg.png (1275x852, 32K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1HsgQD2OgKB

you have a really nice voice user. I'm serious.

vocaroo.com/i/s1CrahkAmKA6

Attached: 1484921376692.jpg (236x236, 12K)

Thanks man, it's the first compliment I got these past six months

vocaroo.com/i/s11qP7qVRxgd

vocaroo.com/i/s1WxMbQhjvoo
Baba roga

secret solution for depression
vocaroo.com/i/s1Us9HGAgQ48

vocaroo.com/i/s12eVS4jK2y0

Attached: nRMrxNh.png (200x200, 19K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1XtHL2VKGMS
boo
vocaroo.com/i/s1Egg6HagShp

Attached: 1513819881790.webm (432x430, 805K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0FVG8TiHDAH

vocaroo.com/i/s0N8W2qvHDaf

Attached: honhonh.jpg (1136x640, 77K)

Sorry for breathing into the mic so much

vocaroo.com/i/s0Zl4b7SvNhG

Attached: 1499674385657.jpg (570x539, 38K)

vocaroo.com/i/s03fuAc3k0Vg

Attached: hqdefault.png (480x360, 275K)

>vocaroo.com/i/s0usv0QNH8hE

PLEASE user

If this user is here I need to talk to you and become your gf

vocaroo.com/i/s0KDhiPrPKWO

Attached: 1429054765296.png (1803x936, 43K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0gdjKSpm4rt

Attached: 5iptf3cj3jmz.jpg (1136x640, 55K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1geZRB6xlQW

This is the first time I tried speaking in english out loud. I hate the way I sound

vocaroo.com/i/s0rrX2hTMzCz
i cant see myself being ahppy ever
i just wanna stop feeling like i need to depend on people to not be miserable
just gimme drugs

Attached: 025ry4giivq01.jpg (960x696, 153K)

whiny ungrateful normie comin through
vocaroo.com/i/s1iaYHkiB3iK

you sound fine. i'm sorry you're going through a hard time, man. hopefully better days will come for all of us

Attached: 1441831384485.jpg (880x718, 414K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1eOLKDA1nUC

Attached: 1518404240098.jpg (428x418, 15K)

vocaroo.com/i/s01z7LyvZIoi

i dont know how i feel

vocaroo.com/i/s1Cts8O4KsPQ

vocaroo.com/i/s0kWq8Z5h2UK

Attached: Pepe (0234).jpg (590x518, 47K)

>mental well being
lol whats that?

i envy you so much, i dont hate you but listening to that made me feel even more miserable.

bye thraed, i hope i dont wake up anytime soon
good day

vocaroo.com/i/s0NOIQozUTxf

What happens after you've decided life is completely pointless? Am i supposed to commit sudoku now?

vocaroo.com/i/s1OaqmruyACD

Sudoku is the answer only for terminally ill people and people who can't fix their brain with anything.

Also each and every image I try to upload fail to upload. WHAT THE FUCK REE

vocaroo.com/i/s1fJ2CbtKSbF

i'm sorry, i didn't mean to make anybody feel worse than they already do.

thank you for understanding.. i dunno, i tried the music thing but so far i haven't found anything that makes me feel something in the way it used to.

Is this the first time you're as depressed as you are right now? It's still light depression if even that. You can usually snap out if it in a matter of days or weeks.
You have a lot to look forward to in your life. Don't worry. Go sleep a bit earlier.

vocaroo.com/i/s1KfAUII7Mu0

I am sorry OP, I acidentally overtook the thread

Just wanted to drop by and just say that I feel ya, on the ED front (because it sounds like an eating disorders + friends i.e. depression)
Hope things get better for you because it's like being trapped in your own personal hell

No, it's not the first time, and it was much more severe than this when I was younger, but I've been keeping busy and I've worked hard to get my shit together and do all the things that were supposed to make my life better. And I guess it's just frustrating that now I actually feel just as shitty as I did before. It's not always like this, I know, but it's so exhausting to keep doing all this stuff when it feels pointless and like i'm never going to be what imagine being "happy" and "fulfilled" or whatever is like. sorry for rambling

i don't think i have a real ED, i guess my behavior is a bit disordered but whenever i start to think it might be a real issue i mostly just feel like i'm faking it for attention or something. i dunno. i'm sorry you are struggling and i hope things get better for you, too

vocaroo.com/i/s15MRuHSqp1I

Nevermind, I'm off to practice with my team for a bit. Will stick around

Thanks user & sorry for just presuming things
But it's good that you were trying to get your life together (from what I gathered on your earlier post) maybe this is just a slip up.
Na dude, I doubt you are faking it. Whatever you are dealing w/ it's valid as it's making you feel like shit. But yeah I get what you mean re faking it because sometimes our problems seem so menial in comparison to everything else that is going on.
Also, srry for turning his thread into a text thread when it should be a voice message thread. Hope things get better for everyone on here.

vocaroo.com/i/s1WNWfntG11x
I hate the way my voice sounds.

vocaroo.com/i/s05RY7o8SBLU

>I hate the way my voice sounds.
Welcome to the club amigo

vocaroo.com/i/s1ze31Q9tQ3j

no need to be sorry, it's a valid assumption. thank you for even taking the time to try and make me feel better, and dw about typing instead of recording a vocaroo, it's just quicker/more convenient. you seem like a really good person, i hope you are doing okay.

what are you studying? you can be proud of yourself for doing all that stuff and reaching your goals. i hope you'll be happy some day. and i think your accent is really nice

Aw cheers user, and yeah typing is quicker for me - actually haven't used Vocaroo before so may give it a go in a bit (if I get the courage :') )
Things haven't gone the best today but yeah could be worse & you seem like a lovely person too

And I agree with the user above who I'm replying to (if that even makes sense) - was trying to guess where you are from, somewhere like Germany? srry that may be way off.

But yeah you both come across as really nice anons (oh dear, now I feel like I've just repeated myself )

>>I hate the way my voice sounds.
Get on my level, I both look and sound like pure evil and people avoid me because of it.

vocaroo.com/i/s1J2rUt9DkLn
Thank you very much for the compliment

Not Germany but you're close. Try another one :)

I get silly recording myself alone..
vocaroo.com/i/s1iPcqWWThMX
[s]no bully[/s]

vocaroo.com/i/s0FWcwGutrsA

Oooh ok, um what about the Netherlands?
Also re the subjects you take and stuff (hope you don't mind me listening even though it wasn't ment for moi) but sounds super interesting! (But very hard, doesn't Japanese have like 2 alphabets? ~ I could be wrong tho)

vocaroo.com/i/s1UoBzpEaqkc

vocaroo.com/i/s12JDbSvVzOQ

I'm Czech my friend. As slavic as it gets as well.

openpsychometrics.org/tests/HEMCR/

I can't post my recording reeeeeeee

vocaroo.com/i/s1xLN08VuI3j

2/10 guess I'm alright

I expected that. Ain't gonna get me bruv

why? too cringey? post it anyway. i did

Hahaha, don't worry about nerding out, it's actually really interesting! Never knew it was that complicated, sounds like you know alot tho.
And ahhh I see, was a little off :') but in the right region! You speak English great btw

vocaroo.com/i/s1AtuNZCFZYm
don't mind me, just lashing out my inner thoughts and frustrations...

are you black?
vocaroo.com/i/s1DxWCzWtrhN

Thanks a lot man. It's mostly because I spent countless hours on the internet to hide from the world that was mean to me. Basically developed an impenetrable anti-offense shell nothing penetrated these past 5-6 years.

vocaroo.com/i/s1QC3OdNA9Vv

i am moot
vocaroo.com/i/s04nKvZzzYPb

A wall sounds like a great idea! It can sometimes really help, although I totally get you, it can be so hard to just idk, leave the house. Night walks can be super chill too, if you are in a quiet part of town & with fewer people around it could be quite calming.
Sorry to hear that things are going badly, :( sucks when you have no motivation but know things like school work need to get done. Do you break up for summer some time soon?
I have exams coming up, hoping not to flat out fail them :/
Oh and regarding music, that is literally all I do, most of the day I just have music constantly playing. Kind of helps tho with the feels, sometimes (unless I start playing sad songs & it just makes me feel worse)

*A walk
Oops

vocaroo.com/i/s0xnLdEhex8R

I hate hearing my voice. I hope it's mildly interesting.
vocaroo.com/i/s1ewwWt7kgX2

Sure, you do whatever is best for you.
Drop a disord or something if you wish & we can keep chatting (only if you want)
Anyhow, have a good walk!

vocaroo.com/i/s0buPj7MrT0e
I don't like my voice either.

clyp.it/02sr5nmm

I hate the sound of my voice. Sorry for the static as well, my mic is horrible.

vocaroo.com/i/s1WNwumd8kkH

Idkifyou'd be up for it but maybe it would be useful if you talk to someone like a therapist about these thoughts/feelings? Talking through things could help you feel more at peace.
But yeah, it may be good for you to give it a go - if you get along via Skype it could work. If she is someone who you feel is nice, open & able to talk to I'd say go for it. I guess you don't know until you try.

I'm this guy: She's right now texting me asking if we can skype. Oh man.

I've been to a psychologist but she misunderstood me completely. I never came back.

vocaroo.com/i/s1LEXtBdAhWm

h-hey..

That is actually exactly how I feel re family.
I feel so ungreatful for the kind of caring family who I have, it just makes everything so much worse as you feel like you can just commit suicide or dissapear as it would idk ruin them (well probably just my mum and sister) & cause more suffering. But I guess it also makes me feel more guilty for actually having ok family circumstances.
Regarding the going away party thing, hope it all goes smoothly & that the new place you are starting at goes well.

clyp.it/ysfadfom

FUCK OFF LEAFY FAGGOTN IGGER

HAHAHAH MY FUCKING SIDES

Ah I see, she kind of does sound super clingy. Yikes, not sure what to say.... I probably personally wouldn't go for it because I would find it too overwhelming but idk, I guess you've actually talked to her so.... um to be honest man I'm really not sure.
Maybe she is not right for you. The accusing you of not liking her just for not constantly talking to her comes accross as a huge arning sign to me. People need to be able to give others space and not stress them out.
I am also concious that I don't want to influence your decision too much or make you regret your choice, so just give it a real good think and maybe just say no re the chat tonight.
In a good relationship the other half should be able to give and take a bit.
And yeah, not all are good. You could try and find another? I'd say go for it if you can, it can take time to find someone who you gel with.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Z5tRhUHSJ1

clyp.it/srqjov1d
??

vocaroo.com/i/s00DKnNJldIf

vocaroo.com/i/s1LEPXr6Dkwf

OmO~!

clyp.it/btde1low

I've never said anything in vocaroo. Words are hard to form.

I feel like I'm coming down with oneitis, but it's for a girl I haven't seen nor talked to in 5 years. I read her blog recently and know we would never get along or work like we did in the past, and yet I still pine. Why? I haven't even thought about her in years.

Thanks man. I hope so too.
youtu.be/03o5BPPOEbo
I feel somewhat the same: having no passions or talents and simply living day to day, moving along with the world as it spirals throughout the days without much input. It is an aggravating feeling knowing that I could have had some sort of affinity or something to add to my boring personality but that never truly came to pass. I just wish I had put some work onto a hobby when I was younger, I would at least be good at something.

Battling with the dark triad: traits of destruction.

vocaroo.com/i/s0QNymOA5wMg

gonna do a part 2.

vocaroo.com/i/s1DxWCzWtrhN

Christ, is everyone on this board under 21?

It's like WC Junior in here.

vocaroo.com/i/s096OIfGsKu4
trigger warning , accent

Get outta here gramps

i turned 19 recently!

Yo. Reporting from the walk. Shit went down. Two guys were harassing this friendly drunk man and when we got out at a stop they tried to beat him up so I had to step in. They were both shorter and lightweights so I stepped in to defend him. Punched one in the stomach and pushed the second one away. They chickened out and left him be. Poor guy. Had a short talk with him and we went our way.
Still feel like shit like I did before though

Oh man, at least you were there to help the poor guy out. Good work user, lucky you didn't get hurt tho.

Feels like I at least did something good I guess