White genocide

fact : White are still a majority in every western country
fact : Most people marry their own ethnicity

But anyway let's assume a lot miscegenate, blacks peoples represent 12% of the us so by marrying a white person they will simply make a less black child, that racemixed kid will probably marry a white person and etc... by racemixing black people will simply delute themselves among white people because they are a minority.
So far-rightist how the fuck racemixing will delete white people lol,

Attached: x5WD8Q2.png (496x681, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fr/maps/place/02200 Soissons/@49.3840793,3.3304799,768m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x47e85eb79c9276c1:0x42a89b5db10348eb!8m2!3d49.376636!4d3.32342
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying thousands of rape-fueled spics and nogs aren't invading every Western country
>implying these nogs and spics won't rape and pass discrimination laws against whites
>implying there aren't more of them in the world so their invasion will make them a majority
wew lad I don't think you know anything about nigs and spics

its not about skin color its about blood.

Blood is red no matter what race

>implying part black mutts are white
Look at pics of liberias first presidents

>USA 56% white
>UK 70% white
>Germany majority non white in 1 generation
Hey u guize whatcha worried about at the moment the west is still white! xD it's not like in less than 20 years literally all the major white countries will be majority non white or something, don't worry about it xD

Yeah and shit is brown. It's irrelevant. You can identify race by blood

Fucking retard
A white person is a person with >98% white genes.
If the 12% blacks miscegenate, average person will be 88% white. Also, new immigrants can arrive, it will eventually make just make white people die out

Fuck niggers. Gas them all

No one care about your blood. A bunch of people from all around the world fucked and you're born that's all. Time to be proud of what you are by yourself.

You're legit paranoiac.

racemixing =/= immigration

You can identify different alleles by dna test, yeah and ?

>A white person is a person with >98% white genes.

No a white person is a person that look white, wake up, real life doesn't work like that.

boiiii, stfu before i hit you with that smith and wesson

Get back to the cotton feilds before i whip you niggerboy

weak, hit me up when you have some real heat macaulay culkin looking ass.

>you're legit paranoiac
Not that dude. But i have just 1 word to say: Sweeden

Most crackers are worried about immigration destroying them. I'm totally for white genocide but lets not strawmen the idiots. The actual counter argument is why was it ok when whites did this violently, but the end of times when muslims come to them peacefully.

Attached: middle_east_1914_english.jpg (800x516, 343K)

Subhuman monkey bitch boy

your lame graph shows that it takes 3 white people to kill one nigger

those numbers won't do

Yeah, we monkeys we gorillas. Now hit me with some new shit.

Attached: sosagorilla.png (580x300, 211K)

You know what they say
Once you go black
You never go back

You cant breed the black out of people you absolute faggot. Science agrees with me.

Attached: 1524880033115.png (325x325, 124K)

yeah that kinda confirm it, you fear the different.

What the fuck do you think will happen to whites when we are a hated minority in our own countries after generations of hatred and oppression narrative is taught in public schools university media etc.

What do you honestly think will happen when a typically more violent, racial, and racially incited group has dominion.

You are honestly autistic or not paying attention if you don't see white genocide being a serious possibility in the near future.

>I'm totally for white genocide
are you implying that every single white ethnicity is responsible for non-white genocides and colonization? fuck you shitskin you are even more hypocritical than any cracker could be

Niggers can be different somewhere other than where I am.
Same for all others.

GO BACK TO R****T

Attached: 1522061811655.png (940x627, 1008K)

come back dude. Say more racist stuff.

>generations of hatred and oppression narrative is taught in public schools university media etc.

idk I live in France no such things here but I don't think any minority is going to kill/harm you for things you didn't did. (except if you ask for it)

And the main subject was racemixing, I agree on the fact that immigration should be limited.

Yeah not like you guys brought them here lol

>say the american living in a country built by slave on a stolen land

kek (he asked for it 747)

racism is like a sexual pulsion for self hating people. He cummed so he is probably done

Sad but true.
Luckily for you shitskins we are very stupid and very well divided right now.

there's like 300 million whites in a world of 7 billion.

>we are very stupid and very well divided right now.

Yeah young asocial males larping as neo nazi on anonymous forums aren't the brightest.

Europe is 700M by itself what are you talking about.

southern euros/balkans are not really white

Post your address if you want some larping, spook

not my fault white genetics are recessive and white women can't resist the bbc

google.fr/maps/place/02200 Soissons/@49.3840793,3.3304799,768m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x47e85eb79c9276c1:0x42a89b5db10348eb!8m2!3d49.376636!4d3.32342

I live near the museum, if you're not a neet buy a plane ticket and come.

White marry in a overwhelming majority with men of their ethnicity. You're alone because of your physical appearance/social behavior.

Anyway, extremely disappointed by the quality of the answers. As always you guys just want something to hate something to fill the void in yourself.

can i meet you and just be buddies

*buys one plane ticket to "near the museum"*

FACT: Whites makes up 8% of the entire world population.
FACT: White countries are rapidly being infested by non-whites invading their countries.
FACT: Those non-whites are specifically targeting whites for mates and if they refuse they just rape them.

It would not be a problem if whites were like say 30% of the Earth population but since whites are barely 8% of the world population and the UN says if their birthrates continue to fall well below replacement levels they will be slightly less than 2% of the world population by 2040 with the majority of their population(over half) be 40 and over at that time.

The main problem is the white birthrate is so ridiculously low their countries are all going to collapse because economics 101 says its a horrible idea to lower your next generation population that much lower than the previous. Either we start breeding or we get replaced. Sweden has chosen replacement and by 2027 Swedes will be a minority within their own homeland.

>racism is like a sexual pulsion for self hating people. He cummed so he is probably done
It may not seem like it, but a nigga going through a lot rn. Just want someone to talk to.

Honestly am I worried about my life and my life alone. Why should I care about white genocide when I'm just a lethargic, alienated, autist.

>FACT: Those non-whites are specifically targeting whites for mates

This is bullshit pushed by the far-right. :

People
Marry
Their
Own
Ethnicity

Keep that in mind, always.

>and if they refuse they just rape them.

False. No saying rape don't happen but it's vastly exaggerated. I see that bullshit too much on Jow Forums: bullshit news but no one realize it's false/not accurate because the original article isn't in english and it push their narratives.

Question everything and open your sources you will slowly realize how the alt-right is manipulating you.

Yeah the japanese and europeans (idk the birth rates for white americans) need to reproduce more that's true. And I don't think importing migrants was a good idea but it's not the "end of white people"

>>idk I live in France no such things here
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

>No a white person is a person that look white, wake up, real life doesn't work like that.
No then you are that percent white as you are, not white. You can be 56% white it is not the same is 100% or 0%. If you only inherit white look genes but not personality genes, you are still non-white. Now, clearly you need to go back (to reddit)

Also 56% white is not always the same as 56% white if you can think

Yep, we actually learned about slavery in the us and the algerian war (maghrebians don't care)

I wonder what people are the most angry about, a 8 years war or 300 years of slavery based on racial background..mmmmmhhhhh