>is attractive
>has a girlfriend
>plays for a sports team
>"omg im so depressed please kill me xd"

Attached: download.jpg (227x222, 5K)

>because you are well off in life, you're not allowed to have mental illnesses

>"You can't feel certain emotions I don't want you to feel!"
This is literally you.
Also, depression doesn't work like that, dumbass.

Attached: THISISTRUE.png (594x147, 182K)

what does he have to be depressed about?

>He thinks being attractive and having a gf will make him happy
hahahahahahahahahahaha

These are the normies that commit suicide, if they can't even handle being a moderate success then imagine how they are gonna react to failure?

Well, for a normie a simple down-feeling period could count as "depression", since they'll never actually feel bad.
Just let it be. Arguing with normies won't lead anywhere but lunacy.

>omg im so edgy please kill me xd

you should kill him
he's asking for it

You know that being depressed doesn't necessarily mean being a bed-ridden mess, right? Most people experience depression in a less intense manner, enough for them to carry on their lives, but also enough for them to not enjoy it.

Depression is a mental illness that isn't necessarily tied to depressing events in life.

Normies and Chads can still have depression. Just look at all the celebrities who an hero.

>muh depression dosnt pock sides
The guys who say this are faggots.

depression is /ourguy/

stfu normie retard

kys
oregano n paprika

Lol this reminds of that avicii dude

Educate yourself, you fucking faggot.

he was too big of a faggot to live

Avicii was a walking definition of a cyborg. Robotic personality and hated being famous but just happened upon success form his talents.

Go beg for someone to listen to your whining under the guise of depression elsewhere you stupid fucking faggots. Kill yourselves.

Nigga I'm going to kick your ass so hard that it'll traumatize you enough to get you to kill yourself. Fag.

Attached: fite me.jpg (480x360, 7K)

my dad used to pull this shit all the time, "why are you depressed, why are you sad, why are you crying" I don't have a reason, I just do for fucks sake. sure I do get sad because of things but half the fucking time I'm depressed for no reason.
it's a mental illness, the cause is a hormonal imbalance, not because "stacy turned me down waah waah" or whatever

lel dat dood tho

because having a fucked up brain has nothing to do with what you have or don't have. That's why you have rich and famous people who have it all, literally, end up killing themselves and people can't figure out why.
Most people on this board probably could have everything they could ever dream of handed to them and they'd still be a fucking mess.

There's two types of depression. There's the type you have where your life is shit and you feel like shit, and the cure is to have your life not be shit. The type your friend has tends to be hereditary - people like Churchill and Hemingway had it, for example. It just comes and goes, and there's not much you can do to prevent it.

>other people don't have big problems because I envy them on a superficial level

Depression is multifactorial you moron. It is influenced both by external and internal factors. You can have a perfect life and still be depressed.

OP:
>has no idea what mental illness is
your friend's brain is probably fucked up OP; he doesn't need a reason to be depressed, his ability to feel happiness could just be broken as shit
also there's a possibility he's experiencing something like abuse or drug addiction that you haven't brought up or don't know about, which could also result in depressive periods even if friend doesn't have chronic depression

Me :
>attractive
>have friends
>lots of girls want to date me
>have good phisical health
>never get satisfied by any , fucking , thing
>always am disappointed
>gets depressed
>nobody takes me seriously

It is literally this.

Except when normies do it, it's a pathetic cry for attention.
Like when roasties try to commit suicide by cutting their wrists but they don't do it because they want to die, but because they want Chad to notice them