I was fired from a gas station because i curled up on the floor under a blanket and fell asleep lole

i was fired from a gas station because i curled up on the floor under a blanket and fell asleep lole

in my defense i was high af

am 18 btw

Attached: 1524863635905-1.png (601x495, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJEsNjH3JT8
imdb.com/title/tt0348333/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel like I can connect to this picture on a deeply spiritual level

How the fuck is that a defense?

thats kind of funny but still really bad user you should take your next job more seriously

Attached: 29.png (1080x1350, 1.5M)

Sometimes I feel sorry for people here then I realize their shitty lives really are their fault.

Damn, learn your limits. Going to work high is okay if you can still function normally. When I used to work in construction, I would smoke with my coworkers and boss during breaks. God, I miss that job.

why are kids today so trash? or is it just stoners?

Attached: 1524794310158.gif (240x240, 810K)

You type like a trap or a nigger. Both deserve the oven.

If you get high at work you deserve to be kicked in the balls as well as fired. Fuck off you nigger, you're worthless.

This should also preclude you from welfare benefits. You should just starve to death. Worthless trash.

Attached: TsimFuckis_(7).jpg (312x361, 25K)

It's shitty work. Being high makes shitty work fun.

Good. I've worked with people who were high before and I wanted to smash their head open with a sledgehammer. But since that's illegal I just report them.

Agree, user. Weed smokers should be rounded up and flayed to death.

It also makes you unable to perform your job you FAGGOT. That's why you fuckheads can't even put a burger on a bun properly, you're A. Dumb as fuck and B. High. Then you demand pay raises LMAO fuck off, eat shit I'm glad it's being automated and I wish you'd be denied welfare and go starve to death. I wouldn't pay a penny in taxes toward your survival if I could help it.

Attached: img_4926.jpg (800x600, 45K)

because i never would have done anything like that if i wasn't high. i'm p. mature and responsible when sober

Dunno how I used to handle going to work while high all the time when I was younger. Honestly I hope you grow out of it soon. Everyone thinks you are a dipshit retard when you carry yourself in this way.

Underage posters detected come.

Yes yes drugs r bad just like mommy and the priest says now take ur autism meds

Who's dat qt 3.14

Then getting high, an action you did while sober, was irresponsible, meaning sober you isn't responsible either.

why did you post the same person twice?

I feel like you might enjoy this movie OP

youtube.com/watch?v=HJEsNjH3JT8
imdb.com/title/tt0348333/

Most people you meet at work are high if you do manual labor.

>In my defense I was high
Dude what the fuck kind of excuse is that. Stop being such a pathetic kid

stoners are not people, even normies are better than them

How old are you? How long has it been since you've come to work drugged up?

Why does the world have to be this way

i work seven days a week
when does my suffering end

Sounds like a shit job just get another one shit jobs are everywhere.

You deserve it faggot. I'd rather deal with someone drunk on the job than high.

You made the decision to smoke when sober knowing you would do stupid shit at work. Obviously you're not.

>>"I'm mature and responsible"

user you showed up to work high then took a fucking nap. Do you even know what the word responsible even means?

I went to a pizza hut to pick up a paychecks worth of bbq wings and the bitch behind the counter was very clearly high on fucking pills and severely disoriented barely functioning. Her co-workers were doing their best to ignore it and were apologetically avoiding eye contact with me. She kept spinning around and repeating herself with her eyes half closed looking for my food. For a while she just stood there looking at nothing really like she'd forgotten what she was even doing. Someone had to come and help her find my food. It was literally just a couple feed behind her on a shelf. She made this fucking horrible cackle at me and pleaded at me with her body language like I would care or understand. Never said a single word to her. I thought about waiting outside and following her home but I sat in my car for 15 minutes thinking about following her home in her disoriented state and kicking her in her head until she stopped breathing but decided on just going home and eating my food instead.

>fired from last 3 jobs because I kept calling in sick

At the very least I wasn't surprised when I got the email saying I was fired after like a week of voicemails and missed calls, though I should probably get started on actually getting a reference for once.

Attached: 1517253004881.jpg (470x470, 31K)

I'm 26. I'd say it's been about 4 years now.

Not trying to make assumptions, but if you're spending money on weed and smoking everyday you are seriously missing out on real life. I still smoke once every few months or so, if someone offers me a drag from a joint or whatever. I'm not anti weed. I just think it's baffling how nonchalant people are about being smoking weed every single day. Couldn't believe how addicted I was to it. Even just habitually. To come home from a long day of work and not get high was painful for awhile. Took a good friend to get me to

Things are all gravy now. I can enjoy things without weed no problem. It's funny.. you'd be surprised how much opportunity falls into your lap in life when you're at the very least sober.

>tfw this describes my life perfectly
>tfw going out tomorrow to drop 2 bills on edibles and bud

What can I say?

Attached: it does not matter.png (736x586, 1.2M)