Do the people you went to high school with know what you're up to now?

Do the people you went to high school with know what you're up to now?

Attached: 1524937824217.jpg (868x1689, 152K)

Nope. Ive never had any social media accounts and I've been a shut-in since dropping out of high-school.

30 years old now, turning 31 this year, been a shut-in NEET since age 16.

The people I went to high school with didn't even know what I was up to in high school. Only 5 people knew my name.

my brother told one of my friends that I'm NEET and he told every classmate who asked about me.

one girl I would sometimes spend free periods with send me a text asking what I was up to like a year after graduation but thats it. I didn't even ask her back what she was doing.

>be early 2000s
>have "social dance" class
>girl forced to dance with me
>she says: "EW DONT TOUCH ME, IM NOT DANCING WITH YOU"

Recently googled her name (found it from school photos) and shes a disgusting super ugly single mother now LOL. The wall is amazing, thank you wall.

I actually caught up with an old high school pal over text a few weeks ago, he's trying to be a stand up comedian and I'm NEET as all fuck since last year. He's a funny guy but his humor is underrated if not a little on the autistic side. He always cracked me the fuck up with the bizarre shit he'd say.

I imagine word spreads, but I try not to think about it since it's extremely depressing.

The people you went to high school with keep up with each other about as much as you keep up with them.

No i moved over 100 miles away from those faggots years ago.
I dont have a FB profile.
So no way for them to find me.

>they have private wikis and spreadsheets logging every footprint I leave on the internet
i don't think so user

Maybe one or two. It's pretty embarrassing since they're all successful and I'm still unemployed, so I don't talk to them much. I have the degree, so if I find a job I'll get back to contacting them again.

I was never truly the "class clown" and I resent the label actually (nobody called me that) but I was the kind of short, sometimes loud kid who could get a rise out of people and teachers if the moment was right. I never had a real group outside of a few friends most of us played soccer and the others were stoners or would later become stoners.

I still keep up with 1-2 from HS but they were my friends since junior high even so we have always been tight. most of the other people I had surface encounters with mostly are gone and I don't know much about them and they don't know much about me. I expect most of them have jobs, some of them even have kids and spouses.

I have.... tix for infinity war later today.. yeah at least I have that

Nope. I haven't seen them for almost 10 years now. Even ignored an invitation to a lass meeting a few years back. I'm not especially keen on seeing them desu. Not because I was an outcast or got bullied back then or anything, we were all on pretty good terms, but well after a few years of isolation and now lagging behind in life for about 5-6 years I don't really want to meet anyone from my past.

They don't even remember who I am.

some people I went to school with are in prison for like 10 years sentences..... I don't think i could do worse than that even being neet

Nope, they died for all i care when i graduated. I only stayed friends with 2-3 of them.

Yeah my best friend who is like a brother to me was a chad. He married his high school sweetheart who of course was a Stacy. Through various social gatherings I have encountered quite a few people in school who were surprised to see how i turned out

No. I had like two good friends in high school. We literally had this awkward moment in the parking lot after graduation where we all admitted we were shit at keeping in touch and would never see each other again. It was actually this kind of oddly bromantic moment

They probably completely forgot about my existence i imagine. Most of them would be surprised to hear i haven't killed myself yet i wager.

nope, they probably think that i moved to other city or that i'm dead.
it's been years since i saw them and i don't have a fb profile.

I doubt anyone remembers me from highschool.

damn so you were a NEET since 2004? What's life like for you? The world's changed a lot since 2004 but obviously you haven't.

they dont even know i didnt graduate. they're more successful, i imagine, but i cant say i dont know a damn thing about anyone from school. except for my one good friend. hes a total loser, but hes stable.

please tell us the story of you. How did it turn out like this?

Nope and when I tell them they aren't even interested.

I used to have a group chat with them, told them what's happening every week. Nobody really cared.
Then one day one of my friend say omg I didn't talk to you guys for such a long time let's have a video call. I basically sent him a message every week asking him if he is alive.

I deleted the group chat and haven't spoken with them since.

Maybe he grew as a person?

Nice, user. She will never look good again.

Attached: A073F998-DD7E-4A9B-B71A-B7BE546FA9CF.jpg (750x876, 410K)

Have fun at your movie user.

Attached: 8F7E0D62-ACD7-46F3-B7A3-CB6C0EBE3FDC.jpg (480x384, 65K)

>drop out at 15
>now far, far more succesful than anyone else financially, academically (went back later), career wise

And yes they do, some people have posted about it on facebook. I haven't said anything

Attached: 1458945615421.png (861x758, 26K)

The only people I know from high school are all complete losers like me. I assume the successful people keep in touch with each other in a similar way.

No. I was a ghost in high school. I'm a ghost now.

Literally haven't seen or heard from them since the minute I left.

That almost describes me, but I did graduate high school and I'm 32, and I do have social media accounts so I can picture-stalk girls from high school

I was kicked out of regular high school at 14 in Freshman year. I went on to do independent study and then "dropped out" or stopped doing my materials. I'm now 25, soon to be 26, and I've had a decade of being a Neet more-or-less. I've attended community college on and off, a class or two here or there, but I don't really count that.

I dunno. I never expected to be this much of a failure. It feels like it was just 2008 a moment ago. Time sure flies. And yeah, the few girls I remember and facebook stalk from middle school, are all knocked up or hitting the wall.

don't know. don't really care. would never make at attempt to know.

Late 20. I have social media and I'm friend with like 5 of them who I hang out with regularly

No, I'm not in contact with any of them and I don't update my social media (fagbook, family wanted me to use it so they can confirm I'm still alive from time to time.)
I'm going to get a legal name change within a year or so, and that will finish it off. I also look completely different now, and have an entirely different personality (went from being a socially anxious shoegazer to (fake) hyper-confident. Dress nicely, take care of myself, etc.) I don't even live in the same state anymore.
Our modern society makes it very easy to disappear. I didn't even do any of this on purpose, but it happened that way. It's pretty fun to think about. And this is all just entry level disappearance act methods.

>Do the people you went to high school with know what you're up to now?
nope, I dyed my hair and use eye contacts to become a different person and leave the old me to die forever.
nobody knows me or remembers me, its feels so liberating to be a different person and be capable of starting anew.

Yea had a few "friends" that I used to smoke weed with. We're never close only time we'd ever hangout was when they'd come to my house. Anyways alittle bit after hs one turned into a junkie and died went to his funeral 4 years ago seen the old friends they all turned into ultra chad's. Seen old classmates one kid I thought I knew really well hung out at my house alot says to me I look familiar and asked what my name was. One fat black girl was saying goodbye to everyone. Gets to me and says "bye ugly boy". Deleted my facebook and haven't talked to any of them since. Much better this way. Fuck those people.

I don't even want to know. Its bad enough I see guys around my age with nice cars, hot wives, houses and real jobs and I'm still living with my mom working little bullshit jobs, getting drunk in front of my computer screen and hating life.

Since I do still live in my home town, I know of 3 guys I went to HS with that are doing well but only because they work for daddies company.

couple of them went off to become CEOs, doctors, lawyers, the like.
and i'm just a NEET

Most of my friend group are my friends from high school, so yeah.

sounds comfy desu (granted your mental health is reasonably stable)

Somewhat, my parents still live in the town and my classmates talk to them when they see them. I move cross country

Don't know, don't care.

Wow. That is sad, man.