You know how you resort to escapism to never have to be alone with your thoughts, right?

You know how you resort to escapism to never have to be alone with your thoughts, right?
You know how you watch anime non-stop, to the point you hardly remember the series and they all fuse together in your memories?
You know how you play videogames without actually enjoying them, just to pass the time and never consciously think about your life?
You know how you resort to alcohol and drugs to be able to numb down your brain and be able to daydream even if it's for a little while?

The embrace of a woman makes it so you dont need to.
You feel comfortable, loved, cozy, content. You hardly care about your demons and shortcomings. Everything seems trivial, you are complete. You can overcome everything and you finally have a drive to be the best verson of yourself.
It's quite literally the greatest feeling you get to experience, short of methamphetamine and pure heroin.

Once you've experienced the high of naive and complete love and infatuation for a woman, you can never forget.

Just wanted to let you know, carry on.

Attached: 1523273068939.jpg (953x953, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ldu_DjsyfTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, you naive, poor soul.

Alright, and what do you want to have with this? Where do you want to take this argument?
Cool, a woman would probably make people less anxious and whatnot but what about it.
This post is equivalent to going up to a bum and telling him that ''You know if you just had 1000 million dollars you would be so much better off''
Escapism isn't escapism when it's your reality

fuck off faggot. roastie holocaust when?

Attached: Dbu9-cTW0AAvbTZ.jpg (816x500, 132K)

This is a retardedly exaggerated description of being single vs being in a relationship that has been posted like a million times. It's not funny, original or interesting.

This is the worst thing about this board. Because rational arguments don't get any attention, people just post extreme bait threads/replies, because they are just that fucking desperate for attention. And to think you people make fun of reddit for having upvotes, (you)s are your fucking upvotes, dickheads.

There is literally no place on the internet where you can have a reasonable conversation with other losers. NONE. Because you are losers for a reason. You're fucking trash and I hate you.

Attached: pepe.jpg (960x960, 70K)

Holy shit let's be friends.

>1000 million
kys

lmao i don't do any of that shit. I embrace my thoughts and reflect on my actions. I have stripped myself of most desires and attained a degree of freedom you can only dream of. I will die a handheldless kissless virgin, so I WILL be considered a failure by most anyone but I long stopped caring. By not running away from your thoughts and explicitly engaging in uncomfortable thoughts you can eventually find out what you truly wish for. For me the answer was peace. Peace of mind and body. It's tough to to think about stuff you'd rather not to but it will be worth it in the end.

hey, kid.

fuck off.

You faggots put the pussy on such a high pedestal it might as well be in the atmosphere. Its fucking pathetic.

Attached: 1470895677677.jpg (848x686, 122K)

lmao you're full of shit
t. non virgin failed normie

I'd rather OD on pure heroin.

Normie here, it literally isn't that good

Post of the week, gentlemen.

Who you callin kid, kid.

Attached: 1524444463483.jpg (1080x1350, 133K)

you talking to me, kid?

Attached: 1525020928314.jpg (924x924, 181K)

stop it kiddo, only I can post dari.

Attached: 1523572321614.jpg (954x954, 115K)

I don't think so, kid

Attached: 1525021286441.jpg (1080x1080, 148K)

Whatever. Here's your (you).

The discussion here isn't as bad as you're making it seem. There are stupid threads for sure but if you hate it just go somewhere else. Are we supposed to feel sorry for you because you don't know where else to go?

Holy shit! that's a pretty rare hey kid.

yungdari on instagram, kiddo.

>Once you've experienced the high of naive and complete love and infatuation for a woman
Oh so all I have to do is experience this? Thanks user.

tfw no russian mommy gf callin me kid

OP is that originaly you?

Attached: heykidkid.jpg (1080x1080, 293K)

fuck off, normie breeder. My soul belongs to god.

Attached: blowitoutyourass.png (1024x1024, 1.59M)

Wow thanks user. I wonder what's going to be the next groundbreaking thing you inform me of? Perhaps the fact that water is wet?

what if it's frozen then it's dry for a little bit

Chad thundercock here.I'm going out with one of my many girlfriends tonight. I'll probably take pictures and show them to all you "nu-male" betas.

>The embrace of a woman makes it so you dont need to.
>You feel comfortable, loved, cozy, content. You hardly care about your demons and shortcomings. Everything seems trivial, you are complete. You can overcome everything and you finally have a drive to be the best verson of yourself.
>It's quite literally the greatest feeling you get to experience, short of methamphetamine and pure heroin.
As someone who has done just this with three separate girlfriends, this was absolutely written by a pathetic virgin. No woman on this planet can erase the pain of life and the depression it instills. No girl on earth can "fix" you and make you whole again. There is no singular person in existence that can make life worth living again. Period.

>three separate girlfriends.

Is this supposed to be some sort of accomplishment? That's setting the bar really low.

It's not an accomplishment, it's a qualifier that I am aware OP has absolutely no idea what the fuck he is talking about. Retard.

I stole a scarf (looks like a girls scarf) recently, I dont need human contact anymore. It still smells like girl and gives me all the warmth I need

And you loose it all because roasties would rather off themselves, than dating a beta.

youtu.be/Ldu_DjsyfTo

>retard
Look at this poor beta orbiter. I bet you touched hands with a girl and called it a date.

I've had 3 long term girlfriends and many casual hookups.

There are no pros worth having a girl for that you can't get from buying a body pillow. Jerk off, spend your money on fun hobbies and be happy.

>little to no human contact for the last 6 years
:(

>You feel comfortable, loved, cozy, content. You hardly care about your demons and shortcomings. Everything seems trivial, you are complete. You can overcome everything and you finally have a drive to be the best verson of yourself.
Yes, this is probably true, but you forgot one thing: this only lasts for a few months then you're back to square one and you'll never get to experience this feeling again ever even if you get a new gf. So it's basically like heroin.

>this only lasts for a few months then you're back to square one
No, it lasts forever (or until she leaves you) unless you're a retarded sociopathic peice of shit.

This man is right! Why settle now. When we have pure euphoria already!

>You know how you play videogames without actually enjoying them, just to pass the time and never consciously think about your life?
No.