kelly bread
k e l l y
b r e a d

Attached: 123.png (760x863, 1.54M)

i wonder who the other girl is anons

Attached: 122.jpg (960x960, 91K)

kelly legs edition

Attached: 115.jpg (1080x1080, 59K)

her thighs look kind of large in that one but i think it is just because she is sitting down, her calves seem relatively small

Attached: 118.jpg (1080x1080, 51K)

NO MORE KELLY POSTING YOU FUCKING CRETIN

Attached: 1512195929033.jpg (480x640, 86K)

I WAS GOING TO POST YOU BUT DIDN'T KNOW IF THAT BOTHERS YOU OR NOT REEEEEE

Attached: 95.png (584x742, 961K)

she looks like the type of girl that would cut herself but she has no cuts visible i wonder if she just cuts her thighs or photoshops them out

Attached: 114.jpg (1080x1349, 116K)

>smoking indoors
Degenerate

im sure it was just for the photo user

Attached: 24.png (713x713, 740K)

Haven't seen you in a while I thought you killed yourself to be honest

you aren't the only person to think that. i just got banned. i missed posting a lot

Attached: 90.png (628x740, 782K)

is this a tr*p?

that fucking name will drive me insane for eternity

She needs to have babies if her genes go to wast I will be very angry

Knew a few pretty fucked up girls who'd cut on their torso, could be that.

why is that image mirrored?

Her instagram isn't public. stop posting her picture.s

Torso is a weird word. I hate that word. Torso. What the fuck?

no. she has thousands of followers anyway and it was public for a long time

She made her profile private but the ppl who followed her are still able to see her posts

>Torso is a weird word. I hate that word. Torso. What the fuck?
Alright, then what would you call the part of the human body from the shoulders to the pelvis? Abdomen?

Abdomen is a weird word too, user, so is pelvis..So is spine.

what would you call the part of the human body from the shoulders to the pelvis?

stop saying pelvis please

ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS ELVIS PELVIS

why are you doing this to me user.. please no more... what do you want from me..

Christ that chick is ugly.

what words do you like user? I like turtle

there was one word i really liked but i forgot it. perturbed is nice

bumpediboo

what's wrong with this girl? she seems like such a try hard weeb wtf

Why'd you get banned

i got myself banned on purpose for some reason user

How old is Kelly? Original original orrrrriii

18 I believe user, possibly turning 19 soon

Attached: 29090376_366981050463980_1303508491138236416_n_002.jpg (1080x1350, 195K)