>get really fucking nervous
>bar was crowded with humans
>slither my way through the crowd to the bar and get a drink
>slither my way through the crowd to find a seat
>sit down
>down the beer in 10 minutes
>leave
>40 minutes of walking home

in that time i could've watched like 7 episodes of Yuru Yuri 3rd season which i am already disappointed with but want to finish it.

Attached: 1442577091548.jpg (720x363, 43K)

>make a thread
>no replies
i don't know why i even tried

Attached: 1453848798871.gif (460x345, 473K)

>fancy pants
>no fancy shirt

urthreadsucks

Attached: close post form.jpg (1379x332, 97K)

ok but you didn't actually try you just chugged a beer and left you didn't even try to talk to anyone

what am i supposed to do, like walk up to some random people and start talking? i think that this user might be onto something

>TIME YOU TRIED AND FAILED
Never. I've never tried at all. I don't feel like it's worth it.

Also, Yuru Yuri San Hai isn't as good as the other seasons but still has some great episodes and I liked that best girl Sakurako got more focus.

Attached: 1448916218894.jpg (708x707, 83K)

>hair gel
problem 1
>"perfume"
just gonna assume this means cologne but you're not from burgerland
>walking 40 minutes
problem 2-100
imagining you did find someone willing to pity fuck you, where exactly did you think you were gonna go
how was it gonna play out
"okay yeah let's head out, my place is just 40 minutes walking distance from here, i apparently don't have a car"
if the nearest bar to you is really 40 minutes and the only way you can get yourself there is WALKING, then you shouldn't be trying to have casual sex with people at bars.

in fact i don't know anybody who has casual sex with people at bars in the year 2018. i have been to a lot of bars and they all work exactly the same:

>nobody shows up alone unless you are meeting someone
>you either go with a friend or with a group of friends
>it is profoundly weird to speak to someone else in the bar without a good reason, unless they are the bartender and you are ordering a drink

the only people you talk to at bars are people you either know already or people who are affiliated with people you know already. the only exception here is people meeting up for tinder dates, but even they "know" each other even if they haven't met IRL before

it's maybe true that once upon a time, you could meet people at bars and it wasn't always weird, but that time is over. bars are not open fora. they are neutral, lightly-curated public spaces for groups of people to drink together.

>problem 2-100
i would have obviously called a fucking cab, retard
>just gonna assume this means cologne
what's the difference?

>in fact i don't know anybody who has casual sex with people at bars
where the fuck do people find other people for casual sex then?

keep at it user it can be discouraging for your threads to always die/get ignored but don't let that take it away from you

Attached: 2.png (252x415, 159K)

as a worthless whore why are you talking instead of using one of your three holes to satisfy my dick?

user.. what? calm down..

Attached: 112.png (748x569, 641K)

With that logic bars are pointless. Might as well buy the alcohol yourself and meet at someones home. Save money in the long run that way anyways and strangers can't bother you.

>never failed a course in my life
>about to fail 5 right now

Attached: JUST.jpg (2480x3508, 716K)

still talking
you really need to be taught to know your place

pls no fight
original peace maker

Attached: 1522703987391.png (746x512, 99K)

>what's the difference?
Perfume is for women.

>where the fuck do people find other people for casual sex then?
Tinder.

funny bait, heres another (you)

Attached: 32.png (640x640, 556K)

helper is soooo cute

Attached: 7.jpg (300x250, 18K)

don't pretend like you don't want to, i bet you'd even enjoy calling me "daddy"
whatever enjoy your orbiters for a while

I don't have orbiters, I only orbit.

Attached: 17.jpg (446x521, 36K)

>a female on r9k without any orbiters
imagine being this pathetic

I don't want orbiters and when did I say I was female user? Calm down

Attached: 1.jpg (480x640, 46K)

you are a female
you want orbiters (or attention which are essentially the same thing)
what hole would you least want a dick in from your three erogenous ones?

not responding anymore user, have a good day and don't forget to drink enough water

Attached: 16.jpg (640x480, 36K)

i mostly just drink beer
cheers

show dick or fuck off

>>"that's it, i'm leaving the house to go to a bar and get laid"
Two out of three ain't bad, user.

>what am i supposed to do, like walk up to some random people and start talking?
Yes. Listen for a conversation about something you are interested in, and interrupt.
This is how you into social situations. It is socially acceptable, expected, and welcomed in places like bars.
>Did you just say ____? I've been following ___ for years. What did you think about the recent ___?
Feel free to lead with your own opinion, but try to keep the person talking 2/3 of the time.
Ask people questions about their opinions and experiences.

>hang out with Brittany,that a dumb cunt, at our local pub
>drinking our vodka/orange juice cocktail
>can't believe she actually bought the dress i wanted
>she knew that i fell in love with it the moment i saw it
>what a bitch
>talking about how cool skyrim is
>"d-did you say skyrim? fucking casual scum, now let me tell you how hardcore DMC3 on DMD is..."
>"like omg wtf, excuse me? ehhmm goodbye"
>what a creep
yeah that's how it goes
and fuck brittany, she fucking knew that lisa loved that dress and she just fucking bought it to spite her, what a cunt

>>Did you just say ____? I've been following ___ for years. What did you think about the recent ___?
So fucking cringe.
Do NOT do this. No one does this. It's just really uncomfortable.
How would you feel if you were talking with your friend at some bar and some random guy you don't know suddenly started to butt in you comfy conversation? You would look like a desperate weirdo who listens to other people's conversations.

>ask girl to be my gf
>she says that her parents won't let her that she needs to focus on school
>ends up with another guy not too much later

>ask different girl to go on a date with me
>you're like my brother I don't like you like that

>How would you feel if you were talking with your friend at some bar and some random guy you don't know suddenly started to butt in you comfy conversation?
Usually, like inviting a stranger into my conversation.
>No one does this. It's just really uncomfortable.
You're showing your lack of real-world experience, user. This shit happens all the time.
If you don't want to talk to strangers, you find a quiet corner or a booth, or drink at home.
Randomizing social interactions is a major function of bars and pubs (read: public house).

What's your deal? Are you anti-social yourself? Bitter? Sheltered?
Or are you some sort of russian troll working hard to create socially disengaged young men in America?

>Goes to the bar alone
>Sits down quietly and sip beer
>Makes no effort to get contact with others

You didnt actually try. Unless youre good looking you will rairly get a free lay.

I go to bars alone every night and have for almost 2 years. I started out kind of like you. I went to one bar for a long time, eventually made friends with the bartenders and soon the other regulars. Got laid a couple times. Then I moved to bigger city. Now I go to 5 or 6 bars regularly and I know all the staff, bouncers wave me in, I can sit with pretty much any regular customer and theyre my pal. I shoot dice and do cocaine with one group of guys. Hell sometimes you get to stay after closing time and smoke inside (that was more at the bar before I moved, but sometimes here too). I have gotten laid quite a few more times out here, not always great gals but who cares? Just keep at it OP. Dont go all in just yet, and avoid becoming abooze bag alky like me, but just keep going alone maybe once a week. Go on the weeknights when its slow so you can sit and maybe talk to the bartender or something. Just keep at it

>the local drunk who is in his thirties

I am 23 but yeah I drink a ton

>have a small group of people I say hello to
>they all encourage me to come out with them on Wednesdays
>in nightclub trying to imitate a dance moves I looked up on youtube.
>all my "friends" are dancing with girls and making out with them
>I'm just there alone dancing to crappy music
>think of getting drunk, maybe things will improve
>get very drunk
>get shocking thoughts of just being a miserable loser
>deep depressive thoughts creep through
>leave the club and head home
>induce vomiting 4-5 times
>go to bed
>repeat every single wednesday since january

I'm going to end it soon bros.

Get them to go to a real bar and not a club man. Clubs suck and im the guy above who goes out every night. Not worth it unless youre a good looking socially normal person. I am 6ft4 with decent looks and even I sperg out in a dance environment

Applied to med school. Everyone thinks I'm going to get in.
Fail.
Feels bad

Every time I try to keep a job

The first part of that hits too close to home..

>NEET failure college dropout with no friends, no relationships, no life
>go to anime convention
>get way too hot and sweaty trying to find the place, smell awful and feel sticky
>no courage for anything
>don't talk to any cosplayers
>just walk around looking confused most of the time
>go home after a short while
>wait a long time for the bus to arrive
>pass a group of scumbag teenagers who say I look like a faggot when walking home from the bus stop
Even anime conventions can't save me.