Who else has a chad best friend?

who else has a chad best friend?
he is, handsome, fit, has good hair, he has the boi look, perfect grades, big dick, watches anime, obsessed with vidya, black belt on taekwondo,has a cute underage pure gf, low social skills, yet girls aproach him for his cuteness.
i envy that fucker so much, i know he would be an incel if he wasnt so cute, looks really do make everything

Attached: mfw.gif (255x191, 1.9M)

all my friends are chads.
You want to talk about depressing.
sitting with them and listening to how many girls they fucked in a week.
how bummed they are that they have been single for a few days
hearing about how one Stacy out of a 100 turned him down and needs to hit the gym more over it and it just ruined his day

there are ways to make him less cute

>having a chad best friend
>not using it to get laid
Literally that's why we exist. For you guys. I turn down girls, but merely chatting with them preps them for you, and you guys swoop in. Do you want me to press her for a threeway and have me hand guide your cock into her cunt?

Attached: IMG_6342.jpg (695x779, 99K)

My Chad friend just throws his sloppy seconds on me. So no thanks

well, he is kinday gay, i know if pressure him i could fuck him, but im not into guys you know

I had a couple Chad aquitances in high school. It made me feel bad seeing them succeed but at the same time they were good guys and deserved it.

how do you know he has a big dick ?

wew, nice question user, its because we talked about it, he thought 20cm was average while i stated my dick was only 16.5 cm

>thinking 20cm is average
Go to NCBI and search for studies on penis size. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Sort of? My sister is 100% pure Stacey. It has it's cons,
>she's really careless with her words
>she wants me to send her a picture for her wedding website
>send her four photos taken in the last two years where I don't completely hate my appearance
>"LOL U LOOK CRAZY"
>"THIS LOOKS LIKE THE THUMBNAIL TO LIKE, A VIDEO GAMEPLAY VIDEO OR SOMETHING"
>"THIS IS PRETTY BUT YOUR GLASSES KEEP REFLECTING LIGHT I CAN SEE YOU ARE EATING DORITOS"
>"DO YOU HAVE ANY PHOTOS WITH FRIENDS"

And it has it's pros:
>at bar with her and Chad cohort
>see high school bullies
>they start making faces at me
>"user R THEY YOUR FRIENDS HEY GIRL SIT WITH US"
>"no they're not"
>"WHO ARE THEY THEN"
>"no one"
>"THEY LOOK LIKE THEY KNOW U"
>"they were mean to me in highschool"
>"WHAT HAPPENED"
>"i don't wanna talk about it"
>"CHAD, TYRONE, LISTEN user IS TALKING. user WHAT HAPPENED WE WANNA HEAR"
>eventually regail them with stories of being repeatedly humiliated until I'm on the verge of tears
>my sister orders her legions of Chads to go and attack my bullies in the parking lot
>bullies panic and drive away
>chad calls his brother, who is a cop
>bullies get hit with drunk driving
>bullies text me later
>no idea how they got my number
>basically saying they're sorry and want me to leave them alone
>my sister video chats them and asks for their home address and Tyrone brandishes a gun
>they immediately hang up and the last I hear bullies posted some statuses on Twitter bemoaning how they have "changed", last I heard they're college SJWs now
Everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

It has it's ups and downs.

>making chads do his bidding
Nice to meet you, super-chad

It's almost as if people on this site have messed up attitudes towards sex.

nigger i clearly stated my friend thought that, and then we compared penis sizes, and averages

>photos with friends
This hurt me.

>he is, handsome, fit, has good hair, he has the boi look, perfect grades, big dick, watches anime, obsessed with vidya, black belt on taekwondo,has a cute underage pure gf, low social skills, yet girls aproach him for his cuteness
I know a ex-friend who fits all these (don't know about the big dick though). Back in HS, all girls would just flock at him and he could pick whoever he wanted. He was my best friend, but some shit happened and we hadn't talked for years. He suddenly started hating and ghosting me for no obvious reason.

Meanwhile I was the ugly acne ridden manlet KHHV throughout HS. In the end, he ended up becoming a gym teacher after dropping out of uni. I became a lawyer. Take that chad.

We gonna make it lads.

>Have Chad friend
>Best friends since we were 5
>Hang out every day
>He starts getting taller
>Face gets chiseled
>Has an enormous cock
>Reach high school and still hang out
>Have identical personalities, but physically he's an 8.5/10 and I'm 4/10
>He was also very popular
>I get crushes on girls
>Try to spend time with them
>Introduce them to friendship circle
>100% of them fall in love with my friend
>Start using me to get information about my friends likes and dislikes
>Talk with me about nothing besides my friend
>Girls fight over privilege to date him
>These were all girls I connected to friends so I could spend more time with them and maybe get a GF
>Focus on girls in my league
>Waaay below friend's league
>He rejects them all
>Friend always suggests they should consider dating me since I actually like them
>Girls leave my friend circle and never speak to me again
>Friend always apologizes and says he never flirts or tries to woo them
>I tell him it's OK, I know it isn't his fault
>Went through this process more than 10 times
>Because we were so similar in every way besides physically, I always would get compared to him by girls and could never measure up

It's a strange feel. This was really the only drawback though. Otherwise I got automatic cool points for being his best friend. He ended up being gay in adulthood lol.

You realize that they're lying just to brag, right?

>He ended up being gay in adulthood lol.

pics?

If he's into anime and anything more than casual gaming he's not Chad.

Not for you. He doesn't need online stalkers creeping on him.

>He ended up being gay in adulthood lol

I guess that's why you know he has a humongous dick am I rite user

Fuck man, I can completely relate except for the shyness and the fact that he doesnt have a big dick. One of my best friends literally had the night of his life with a beautiful girl in his grandparents country club estate a couple of weeks ago. He has had the best fucking life since we were kids and I envy him every day of my life. Life is so unfair I want to die.

HAHAHA, I have no fucking friends

My Chad best friend introduced me to the girl I lost my virginity to, and was an all around nice guy until he got too popular and moved away

Just saw it a few times when we were getting dressed to go swimming at a lake nearby. Never played Willie Wars or hide the penis or anything. It's not that strange to see people you spend a lot of time with naked at least once.

a lot of my friends are chads ( I am female ) , and moreover, my brother is chad.
But strangely , i never had a chad bf, never wanted to have a chad bf , and I deeply doubt that any of them wanted relationships with me

but seeing weewies is weird

i just know we are probably going to be friends forever (im naive i know) its just that we have been friends since first grade and he never gave up on me, when i started smoking weed he was so bummed he literally cried thinking my life was over (we were 16) up until this day, even with my alcoholism, depression and isolation he still hangs out with me, he knows i need time on my own so he doesnt get pushy if we dont talk for weeks. damn do i love that fucker, im lucky to have him