I WANT TO QUIT MY JOB SO FUCKING BAD

BUT I CAN'T I NEED THE MONEY TOO MUCH TO JUST QUIT. I HATE HAVING TO STAND FOR HOURS AT A TIME MUMBLING AT CUSTOMERS WHILE THEY BUY $300 WORTH OF JUNKFOOD. I HATE HAVING TO GIVE UP TIME I COULD BE USING ON ANIME OR VIDYA IN A SHITTY, DIMLY LIT GROCERY STORE. I WANT MY WAGEKEKING TO END N O W.

Attached: miothumbsup.jpg (800x737, 98K)

ok, so what's the plan then? What are you doing to dig yourself out of the shit?

3 options
1. quit and become a leech
2. suffer longer so i can keep buying things i like
3. just kill myself

There are definitely more options, think outside the box. You should at least be applying for other jobs that might be better. Or build some skills to get a better job. Get an easier job and start a side gig. Tons of options

I'm in school learning to be a software developer. The question is if I should quit wagecuckery so I'll have more free time.

>niSHITjou
red flag
quit job for your boss' sake

Update: I got fired for calling in 2 of my last 4 shifts. I calles in yesterday and they fired me an hour ago.

aer you serious? is that really you, op?
i guess taht solves your problem

You aren't the OP

quit wagecucking now and focus on your studies they're more important

So fucking do something. The world doesn't owe you shit and what the fuck makes you think you're so special?

Do something productive outside of your work hours, see if you can manage that. Some way of generating side income.

>dont work
>make money online scamming people
>sometimes make like 25 dollars in a couple minutes
>can make like 50-80 in an hour sometimes like 80-100 in an hour and that's not even rare
>literally just feel likes a video game grinding
>figured out how to use the deep web on the
>get dirt cheap drugs high quality drugs all the time with my money that fucking pours in
>impossible to trace or track and its such a rare stupid thing no one even knows about it
>talk to other people making money and finding tons of ways to make money online most of them legit and perfectly legal
>going to slowly start going into this until i have like 3-4 sources of income and shit in stuff i like doing

mannnnn fuck jobs im glad i couldn't go to college and work. wageslave all day make 80 dollars at the end of the day, 25 of that goes into taxes almost and then weed on the street alone costs like 200 an ounce and gas is like 10-20 dollars a day just to go into work. LOL the absolute state of normalfags jesus. i literally just do my job all day getting brain dead levels of high and im a master at my craft

also i see you like playing video games and anime. my job i literally just do in my breaks while waiting for games to start/load or while im watching tv lol. and smoking blunts and texting girls every time life feels mundane and boring again

well there is a way.
If your willing to put yourself in some pain
You could "Accidentally" have a mishap at work say fall down real hard and break your arm.
That will get you out of work while still getting paid.

Do it faygot

Why don't you just kill everyone and then yourself loser?

I am op. I am op. I'm going to the cinemas now and am going to get drunk when I get home.

Yes I am seriously op. Guy told me he needed to talk, told me he was terminating me and I gave up my work jacket and signed a paper.
How do I scam people? What do you thing.

Yes I am seriously op. Guy told me he needed to talk, told me he was terminating me and I gave up my work jacket and signed a paper.
How do I scam people? What do you do?

double posting because my internet is finnicky

It sucks I know, I work manual labor and sometimes its such long hours.

However I do this for my family or they would not survive.

Life is suffering as I am injured all over my body from working since I was young.

Universal Basic Income is basically a hopeful dream that needs to get here but sadly seems like it wont for ahwile.

If I had 500k I would retire and rest and be able to enjoy a bit more of life but 6 days a week I work. and sometimes on sundays.

thats life that society built the baby boomers and their ilk. They worked a job that paid them good wages had steady hours and they could afford a car, house, vacations, free time, hobbies.

So yeah, blame the old people for all the issues, they also oppose UBI the most.

There is another option OP. Learn a skill like programming or graphic design, quit your job and travel the world as a freelancer.

It's what I did.

I work remotely and I barely force myself to work like 6 hours a week.

I worked the same amount as a freelancer too.

Sometimes I think I would prefer an office job if it paid good since it will discipline me, I'm trying to motivate myself with le traveling world thing now hopefully it will work.

Also learning just setting up wordpress websites and such can work too.

Fucking deal with it. I work as a stocker overnight. No customers. It's still a nightmare, but money is good.

please refer to post number
i am now free