I Finally Got an Internet Gf

For the last couple of weeks I have tried to get a gf on discord and last week I was successful. A cute Hapa took interest in me, we shared photos of ourselves and skyped with facecam on. She messages me constantly and wants to come and visit me in September.
Here's the problem: My whole life I've been living in a very weird and contradictory state. When I'm alone, I long for a normie life with a gf and friends. However, when I'm together with people I want to go home and be alone as soon as possible.
The same is happening here. I'm getting sick of her. She wants to skype everyday and I just want to be alone. Now she's constantly whining about me ignoring her and accusing me of not liking her. I know that if I break up with her I will be lonely again and instantly regret my decision.
Wth should i do?

Attached: Wojak_sad_03.jpg (629x505, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/K9P9u4a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give it time. Only time i actually dated a girl i always used to get sick of her wanting to see me every week of such but the sex was worth it.

inb4 REEEEEEE GTFO NORMIE

Drop her. ASAP
She's obviously clingy as fuck and with mental issues of her own. You don't want that shit in your life.
t. had a BPD internet gf for 6 months

Attached: 1518896089736.gif (342x239, 921K)

She lives 7.500km away from me so I won't have sex with her soon nor often.

penis in muschi

Kill youself basedboy

That's not me man.

oh boo fucking hoo, pass her on to me then you fucking faggot, if i ever see you whining about tfw no gf i'll dropkick your ass to sleep bitch

Attached: 1524943286546.png (224x225, 4K)

user I feel your pain so much. I've actually had quite a few girlfriends in the past but I just get so annoyed with them.

I guess that's my problem as well. The fantasy version of me is really sociable and has tons of friends but whenever someone actually invites me to do something I almost invariably say no.

Quick question. How did you go about getting this gf?

Really pls help.

I was on a discord server with quite a lot of Jow Forums girls. I messaged one and she asked for a picture of me. She really liked how I looked and we began to talk about a wide range of topics (family, friends, politics, future plans etc).

Have you found a way out of this state or are you still stuck in it?

>Jow Forums girls
Abandon the ship right fucking you loser, holy fuck. I refuse anons are this fucking dumb to get catfished.

Attached: 1465113607258.png (635x773, 14K)

Bring dich bitte einfach um, danke

We have talked with facecam on. She's not a catfish.

She still wants your money you dumb fuck
What country is she from?

just tell her about it

you like her, but you need alone time aswell

She's from the US and I'm from Switzerland. I told her that I'm a student so I barely have any money.

Thats not how cunts work, moron.

Attached: How women work..jpg (1024x989, 195K)

Hmm, okay, I thought she was from some third world shithole like Russia or Thailand (most popular countries for catfishes)
Keep in mind that if she can't find a bf in her own country and needs an online one, there's definitely something wrong with her. And if you found her on Jow Forums, then there IS something wrong with her.
Do you really want that garbage in your life? It's unlikely you'll become steady and she will undoubtedly cuck you at some point. Get the nudes, share them here and ghost her.

Ich werde deinen Wunsch wahrscheinlich schon dieses Jahr erfuellen.

Get the fuck out of here you fucking prick, how dare you post here fully self aware that you don't belong.

Attached: 1524954648554.png (240x313, 92K)

Warst du denn schon ehrlich zu ihr?
Hast du ihr gesagt, dass du einfach mehr Zeit fuer dich brauchst aber nicht generell etwas gegen sie hast?

She knows that I'm very introverted and that I don't have any friends.

Does she want to Skype call/voice every day, or just message?

I think you should talk to her about how the messages are excessive and ask her to please tone it down. Most Jow Forums girls just want to please the bf and if she likes you she'll try.

If she's getting irrational and accusing you of not liking her it's because she has hurt feelings and feels neglected, just REASSURE her you like her but need time for your studies.

t. A clingy Chinese girl with an online German bf :^)

>Hapa
c'mon man

>she asked for a picture of me. She really liked how I looked
Why would you be with a whore?

>Hmm, okay, I thought she was from some third world shithole
She's from the US, didn't you read the post.

She wants to Skype call every day. I have tried to tell her that I don't want to talk every day, which she accepts. However, she then messages me the next day and asks if we can call.

She's a virgin.

>She's a virgin.
unless she's like 15, she's lying

She's 17. The average girl loses her virginity between 16-18 so it's not that unrealistic.

Tell her you'll voice call once a week (every Friday or sometuing). After a while she'll learn not to bother asking every day and instead just wait until the planned time.

kek, you're being fucking played

Btw she just likes you a lot, that's why she's clingy. How long have you known her?

You can also just mute her when ur busy.

to have a gf u have to give too lol. not just when you want but when she wants. some girls are needy and she obv isn't the right girl for u.

Just be honest with her that she's being a little clingy but you don't wanna hurt her by saying that because you still love her
Relationships would be worthwhile if everyone actually said what they fucking mean

ITT: virgins giving relationship advice
never stops cracking me up

>not a virgin
fuck outta here chad

I'm a 100% KHV though
I just find it very amusing, that's all

there is no way out you are stuck maybe you should start getting some use out of her, use her for doing work and stuff and then abandon her.
i was wondering "hmm when does the average boy lose his virginity" THE SAME TIME

I'm very familiar with this, I got bored with my internet gf pretty fast. Although she came to me and we had sex for three days.
It feels like all girls are fucking boring and the only interesting thing in them is their pussy. Sad thing, really, I thought we're going to connect with her, but it's just excruciatingly boring to communicate with her as well as with any other girl I know. Maybe I'm fucking gay?

Online GFs are worthless
You only get a gf to get laid. You can't get laid with an online gf. Talking to them is boring as shit and always on the surface level even if you have similar hobbies.

Well, I kinda realized that now, although I did get laid.
And I thought she's kinda different in that regard(she's pretty autistic) and she's self-conscious about female mind inferiority, but it's still kinda hard to maintain interest.

w-which servers was it user? i just wanna have comfy conv with people

I have the same problem. Every now and then I dream of having a partner and maybe starting a family but every time I get a chance I end it after the first two dates or even the first encounter.
In those moments it seems like to much emotional stress and workload if it would ever get serious and I chicken out.

I'd really like a casual relationship with someone like OP.

Make me leave. Protip you can't

Congratulations user, now go outside and get a real gf

>tfw no homely fembot gf who's into gentle femdom to cuddle and unconditionally love when we finally meet
It's not fair lads, I did the "squat and oats until you can squat 5 plates" meme to lose 100 lbs, but I'll never find a fembot gf to constantly remind her that she's beautiful to me ;-;

You're complaining that you're living the dream.

No one will ever love you unconditionally. That's literally retarded. Not even your own mother.

When I say unconditionally, I mean conditions that aren't shallow.
OP is complaining that he has someone to talk to, he's a normalfaggot complaining that someone took interest in him and actually enjoys his company.
Cry me a fucking river, I wish I had someone like that to talk to every day.
You're just a normalfaggot, OP. There's no duality in your being.

OP here. I wasn't the one responding to you.
I'm not a normalfaggot, nigger. I have zero friends and, at most, I say about two sentences a day.
The fact that you desire social interactions makes you more of a normalfaggot than me.

>desire social interactions
Most social interactions are shallow shit because people have to deal with you, they'd just as soon cut all contact and want nothing to do with you.
You found someone who enjoys your company and wants to talk to you, and you still complain. You might not be a normalfaggot, but you sure as fuck are just as spoiled as one, because you think someone who enjoys your company, and promises to stave off the loneliness, is a burden to you.

What should you do? Be thankful you have a girlfriend, you fucking nigger. Lay some ground rules and say that you need time to recharge and 1 day a week voice chat. Quit acting like a spoiled fuck, this is common sense.

I already fucked up man. ;_;
imgur.com/a/K9P9u4a

dude she seems like a win

I think you're just an ungrateful faggot. The universe gives you what you claim you've wanted and now you shit on it

based
ignore all the white knight fags itt
wait a few days then tell her to send nudes otherwise you'll stop talking to her
the more you wait, the more thirstier she'll get, trust me

>imgur.com/a/K9P9u4a
Tell her that you're sorry, you enjoy her company, you didn't mean whatever you said, that you just need to recharge, that intimate social interactions like voice/video drain you. You still want to meet and all that.

You're such a fucking spoiled nigger, it's unreal. What chat room do I have to go to where I can give out a pic of my now skinny ass with freakishly large calves to get a clingy fembot like you've done here?

>last couple of weeks
I wasted almost a year of my life doing nothing but this and ruined my mind in the process, but never even once got to introduce myself
Out of interest what did you do user? I wish I was like you and other robots

As someone who has had MULTIPLE, I'll tell you what's going to happen.

>Honeymoon period for at least 2 weeks, at max a month
>you'll probably develop cute habits like calling each other and video chatting on rabbit while watching movies
>You'll talk until one of each other falls asleep
>you'll develop that feeling you get when you like someone but can't physically touch them
>months go by and if you didn't meet up then, you'll break up.

Give her to me. I'll take her off your hands.

Attached: 1524375551494.png (284x520, 186K)

how many months on average? since you had multiple

clingy girls (especially hot ones) are godess tier
kys. would you rather have a slut or a loyal girl? your pic dumbass. seems like this redditor doesnt understand the eternal bliss expirenced with ultimate connection to another person. level7 of counsciousness btw.

clingy girls are shit and mentally unstable

based user. i love you so much lmfao

Former Chad-user here,

>That feeling is literally just you trying to fall back on old habits
>New things are scary, user, this is a new thing
>make absolutely sure you aren't being played. Do not offer to pay for ANYTHING. I MEAN ANYTHING.
>Ride it out and try to make something of yourself
>If you're too much of a beta to do any of this, just tell her and she'll find someone more worthy

how to get a chinese gf?
i can speak and read mandarin
im a brown indio hispanic though (that lives in america)

On the off chance that you're still on this board, how do I get a qt online boyfriend? Also I love nice stories about online relationships, so if you don't mind sharing about you and your bf, I'd love to hear about it!

all fucking roastie cunts should fucking leave this board and get raped by niggers

holy crap what a sperg. I think we're reaching desperation levels that we shouldnt be able to hit in our lifetime in this thread

discord link pls?

>would you rather have a slut or a loyal girl?

clingy and loyal dont always go hand in hand.

theyre clingy because they desperate for attention and when you're not around they look for it in other places

find a girl who likes being alone

>clingy girls
>loyal
lmao

>Hapa
You better drop that shit asap, man.

Attached: 1466498751592.jpg (387x452, 121K)

Looking for an online gf or just anyone to give me some company in these lonely days.
Hit me up at Lost#2786

Attached: A1F27681-07E0-434F-AFDE-C99014E618B5.jpg (721x735, 127K)

Just pump and dump, my dude
Thats my new lifestyle, while i keep an eye out for an actuall desirable girl
T. Failed norman

Come join fren, there is a comfy channel. /Dab58kb

Attached: me rn.gif (592x415, 80K)

(male) prefer vc over text but fine with both mostly, unless you are an annoying cunt
iL'#4451

lool this hits very very close home. My "fembot" """gf""" is literally the same way verbatim. At first it was cute but after some time i just blocked her because it was getting on my nerves