GooOOOOOOdd mythical morning, Jow Forums!

>gooOOOOOOdd mythical morning, Jow Forums!

my sister keep watching these guys
>inb4"rape her"

so whats the consensus on these two? Do they belong to the soi patch?

Attached: Rhett-and-Link.png (1788x1006, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@rhettmc/lets-talk-about-the-way-we-talk-about-guns-994e1108cbff
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rett is a good ol metrosexual southern man
lincoln is a basedboy

I honestly like them, they have a comfy quality and I like their podcast

>muh soi

I will never understand the fascination with this product. I cant even name one non-Asian I know that consumes it.

Attached: 4L_iKdgI5PI.png (401x366, 28K)

I think they're pretty aight. I used to watch them and they were never soi or anything but I just don't find them interesting anymore.

A couple summers ago I got into these guys pretty hard, would watch episodes every morning with my coffee and then go for a nice, long walk listening to chill music. I did this for like three months straight, it was pretty enjoyable.

Their videos are harmless, really high quality and they seem like nice guys. No real problem with them at all.

two soibois who have a blind soi fanbase, just like h3h3.

They're just good guys who got lucky enough to be successful doing something they love. Yeah they're normies but they're not bad in any way. The kind of people that you're happy for when they succeed. Their content isn't high brow in any way of course, but it's clean and high quality. I wouldn't worry about her watching them. There are a lot of other options that you would rather her avoid.

I bet the hook up in secret

I don't know who they are but I don't like them

Yes, but is your sister cute?

You people really don't belong on Jow Forums if you watch shitty normie-tier YouTubers. Fuck off.

right? holy fuck, where are these replies coming from

>normies on r9k
t-that can't be

So sick of you loser faggots telling people "they don't belong."

r9k is NOT your whining, piece of shit virgin board to yell about stupid whores or Chads or whatever. You have infested the board hese last few years but let me make it perfectly clear: I've been here longer than you. I will remain here. I have a happy, good life and you can suck my above average, uncut dick if that bothers you. Hurry up and neck yourselves, the world is waiting. :^)

>haha i was here first
>haha you virgins
>haha kill yourselves

Nice bait cunt.

>gooOOOOOOdd mythical morning
Say this just like they do while yanking down her pants before she wakes up in the morning and rape her.

>Be me
>Have had the same style of clothes for 5 years
>Hoodie and jeans
>Decide to spice it up a bit
>Put on a hat
>Find a decent cheap black dad cap
>Wear it for a few days, feel cool
>One day out with family
>Sister says to me 'user you look like David Dobrick'
>Google David Dobrik
>One of the normiest of normie vloggers
>Never worn a hat since

How at all am I baiting you? I am just replying. This board was not meant for your kind, you just infested it and then acted like the original robots were the problem.

>B-BUT MOOT BROUGHT IT BACK FOR US ANGRY VIRGIN LOSERS!!!
No, he didn't, faggot but you can scream that all you want. Won't make us leave.

Those onions boys both got their bollucks snipped together via wifeys demands.
A reminder that the one on the left is in a legit cuckold relationship.

tell me, how did I look like here back in the day?

goooooop soi boi

I like some of their food related videos when I'm bored.

Acceptable content, but mostly as background noise. I had a kick where I was really into videos of people eating weird shit, and they satisfied that craving pretty well.

>A reminder that the one on the left is in a legit cuckold relationship.
kek, is this really true?

>gatekeeping an anonymous platform
how does is feel to be the literal human embodiment of trash?

Sadly yes.
I used to really like them when they made funny songs and shit, but then they drank the cuck coolaid and legit went mad.

i knew they were soi testing

>drank the cuck coolaid

you're legit retarded

Not that guy but an Jow Forums vet here too. There were tons of stories always posted, the robot was much more strict, and the userbase seemed more like a collection of pseudointellectual faggots trying to act better than others in a lot of threads. Lots and lots more greentext stories too. People were still sad but it wasnt the muh I hate women woe is me circlejerk that it has become.

Also miss being called Arcanines instead of just robots.

was that before the reboot?

atleast he is not a cuck like ginge

The producer girl has an adorable laugh

Soi bois literall

Attached: GoodSoylentMorning.jpg (300x168, 9K)

They're pretty much just soibois but they don't inject soi politics into what they do so I can't really hold that against them

Jesus, I was wondering when someone would say this.

You're wrong lujl

medium.com/@rhettmc/lets-talk-about-the-way-we-talk-about-guns-994e1108cbff

Fuck your sister but do it gently

My friend likes them along with a bunch of other normie youtubers. Never got the appeal.

>medium
Every fucking time

Everyone you know consumes onions because onionbeans are used in damn near everything.

I just like their food videos cause I like to see weird food being tried.

Dude same. It was such a nice thing to wake up to.

Have consensual sex with her

The fact that this was original says a lot about this fucking board

This, but unironically. OP, have you tried to do anything sexual with your sis ? You really should, time is ticking and you won't get another chance.
Actually kek'd a little.

I used to do the same thing except with my roommate. I think that something happened to their content along the line that started to appeal more and more to kids and slowly, all the adults started to grow out of the channel. Those were good times still and ill always appreciate their content

I don't know if they are onions or based or both. However, people eating things that are not food is the lowest form of entertainment. Turn your sister onto something better.

yeah

also trips

Don't really know who these guys are, but just from looking at them right here? Hell yeah, they're s o y b o y s.

he doesnt like david dobrik

kys

They have some interesting videos but I've never gone out of my way to look them up

They are yuppies

Very popculture and modern, so quite close to "soi" but relatively benign. I get the vibe that Rhett is a second amendment supporter and Link always wanted to be a cop, so still little bits of dignity left.

>inb4"rape her"

rape her