Reminder that the 'Avery' tripfag is actually a 13 year old Canadian girl by the name of Emma. Stop responding to her

Reminder that the 'Avery' tripfag is actually a 13 year old Canadian girl by the name of Emma. Stop responding to her.

Attached: tears.png (316x198, 49K)

>girl on r9k

Attached: 0D1E5C45-B03E-441A-9504-C5A517C58371.gif (394x373, 410K)

Wow that actually makes me want to respond to her

STOP ENABLING THESE ATTENTION WHORE ROASTIES
ITS CRINGE

Fuck you EMMA

What the fuck is wrong with her? Why is she wasting her life on r9k/orbiting if shes a 13 year old girl? How do we tell her parents?

I wanna throatfuck emma

Shes homeschooled and has no irl friends and her parents don't give a shit. She would be femcel tier if it weren't for her fucking orbiting.

The most we can do is just ignore her and not give her any attention, maybe then she'll go away anons.

Attached: rtcw.jpg (500x500, 26K)

>13
>i wanna throatfuck her

Attached: chris.jpg (680x440, 10K)

no fuck all u virgin losers

Why is she orbiting if she's a girl

No wonder you are still a virgin

emma I hold every right to kill you now

Everyone loves 13 year old girls.

Emma kill yourself you pedo baiting, druggie whore orbiting retard

She lives in Orangeville, Ontario.

Leave her alone!
She's a nice young lady!

Don't tell me what do you fucking onions faggot

She should kill herself

>girl on Jow Forums
>same country as me, even
>stop responding to her
Just try and make me, faggot.

Shut the fuck up giddy

Reminder that the OP is a faggot. Stop responding to him.

You're not helping, man. Now I'm feeling super nice knowing I was talking to a girl.

You're not helping, man. Now I'm feeling super nice knowing I was talking to a girl. She's too young though. She should leave.

Not until someone gives me her contact info.

ok first of all I have never said any of this on Jow Forums or my trip

second of all even if it were true (it isn't) does it matter? I don't even post pictures of myself or try to scam people

carry on, anons

>virginity or prison

Idk dude which one?

If you're of legal age prove it being my gf.

You're a tripfag, tripfags are the scum of Jow Forums. Please do the right thing and kill yourself (or just stop tripfagging)

emma, be my daughter.

Is it true that you're a girl and you're in canada? If so pls post discord

Go to thirst somewhere else, you pathetic robot. I already asked her to be my gf, if she's legal.

Fuck off, I bet you're not even in cuckistan. Plus even if she's not legal I could befriend her for a while. Who'd want a girlfriend they don't get along with?

I'm a Chad, man. I get along with everyone. That's for granted. Don't try to steal my gf. We should have honor among us.

Who's "us" and since when are chads supposed to get along with robots? Fuck off this board in the first place, and in the second place you don't get along with people, you just get free social gibs. You of course never reciprocate. It's all holier than thou bullshit. Sad be they who fall for your promises.

Her old discord is 'basically dead account#2784' don't know the new one, she doesn't use it any more though I think
She lives in Orangeville, Ontario
She's 13 and Homeschooled
Her brother went to University of Guelph

yes i am in canada, ontario, i don't really use discord anymore

tripfagging is not bad at all user shhh..

>second of all even if it were true (it isn't) does it matter? I don't even post pictures of myself or try to scam people
lies

Us, you and me, bro. Don't try to create a confrontation between us. I'm your brother. I will do my best to help you in anything you need. Now stop trying to steal my gf. You're pulling a low move.

Who's "us" and since when are chads supposed to get along with robots? Fuck off this board in the first place, and in the second place you don't get along with people, you just get free social gibs. You of course never reciprocate. It's all holier than thou bullshit. Woe are they who fall for your wiles.

Do you prefer emails then? Throwaway is fine too.

Fucking hiroshima fucking not only posts but reply feedback too pls no bulli.
If you're a chad you are obviously the enemy. There's no us and you're not my bro. Watch yourself because you'll be dealt with soon enough. Beta uprising soon.
Why are you trying so hard for her if you're really a chad and why haven't you helped me get a gf yet if you'll help me with anything I need?

I already told you to stop, buddy. If you keep doing this I will have to put you in your place. You don't want that, right? Why don't you just play ball, man? If you're a nice boy next time I will help you to get a gf of your own.

user, tell me, what satisfaction do you get from leaking this 'true information(real!!)' about me? Did I bother you personally? Do you just not like seeing my trip?

don't dox a 13 yeearold girl user

Please email me at [email protected] ;_;

hi nice o see a felow tripfag on r9k P: ) :)

I do it because I like you and want your attention.

both of you should die

I'm not going to tolerate you speaking like that to my gf. You're not welcomed here anymore. Leave.

u cant step to this u little bitch go back to /soc/ i was posting here while u were swimming in ur daddys balls u little punk
yo momma lickekd my asshole when she was a stacy u busta

>13 years old
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN

Publicly posting that is a bad idea, you're just going to get people impersonating me, sorry user

hello what did you eat for breakfast today

I understand and I'm not upset with you, I know it can be daunting to try to receive positive attention from someone in the stream of orbiters they surely have, so its preferable to stand out and try to get negative attention. Its my fault for making my town/information about my brother so easily accessible anyway

avery btfo...

This. Doxxing anyone is already shitty but doxxing a 13 year old is way too pathetic.

prove it isn't real then since you seem so sure of it

i'd highly suggest limiting the amount of time you spend here. i'd say leave but you probably won't. everyone here is pretty fucked up and one thing i've learned the hard way is how much you become like the company you keep.

well
i had some pasta with nice sauce the first thing i ate today
it was pretty good, italian is great thing to eat
what did u eat

dead account#5389 is/was her new discord but she left that as well

>I'm not upset
See? This is why you're best girl.

much too late for that user don't worry about it

I just ate a few clementines. I used to like fettucine alfredo pasta a lot, italian food is pretty woke

I'm not 'best girl' for not being unreasonable, it is just genuinely understandable

Its ok user, don't worry about it

Is it true that you're Avery Dilbert and you're back?

There are multiple ways to prove your identity. For example you can post itt with a sha256-encrypted passphrase, and email me with the password and resulting phrase, to verify that you are indeed whom you claim to be.

>Avery Dilbert
w-what? my real name isn't even avery and i am 100% white sorry user

>doesn't know about Avery Dilbert
OH NO NO NO
HAHAHAHA IT REALLY IS UNDERAGED!

Not even google knows what avery dilbert is.

i am 100% white
So you're a racist? I guess I have no chance with you after all.

>She's 13 and Homeschooled
>Her brother went to University of Guelph
So she has an onii-chan complex. That's hot. Well everyone to home, her brother is her only bf.

shut up

oh jesus christ i've gotten bamboozled yes

Actually my brother is kind of popular on r9k too..He goes by the name 'Jusky' here

You're best girl to me. You may reject me if you want but if you're best girl or not is up to me to decide.

Oh is that why you go on here? What's your end game? Do you like the attention?

I like attention as much as anybody else posting does, I have never tried to draw attention using my gender or age using my trip

pls go drink hand sanitizer a second time you big idiot

Attached: 13173624_1751441491745380_3558940455722196694_n.png (306x306, 185K)

Racism isn't nice. People have dignity, even if they are some africans trying to find something of value in your garbage. I bet they still have dreams and hopes.

she is a girl of course she like attention

can't wait until she posts nudes with timestamps on here in a few years

Where'd you get the name?

I hope you get raped by the degenerates that post here
Multiple times and by multiple people
Then get hooked on heroin and kill yourself

My mother stopped buying hand sanitizer and stopped buying mouthwash with alcohol in it though

I always just liked the name Avery, I like the way that its gender neutral/a surname as well.

stop baiting me user

I won't permit you to sexualize my gf. You hold no power over her sexuality.

fettucine alfredo pasta
ye thats the stuff
i like mushroom tagliatelli w tha sauce of cheesy bechamel desu
that tagliatelli shit good u know u gotta try it sometime

i am sorry to tell you this but your gf is a slut user

I have never heard of either of these things but they sound good user

literally who
fuck off
original

this, i am unironically a nobody and its genuinely autistic to try to draw attention to who i am for keks

We used to talk on your sticc threads! How are you?

That's not true, but even if it were, it doesn't concern you, so fuck off. You're acting like a self-entitled little man.

excuse me im not user right now
WELL U SHOULD BC BECHAMEL IS WHITE WINE SAUCE AND TAGLIATELLI IS JUST A THICCER VERSION OF THE PASTA U EATIN W THAT SENPAI
GOOGLE IT LOSER (with caution)

I remember one user that frequented my sticc threads and I genuinely felt bad about leaving them, they seemed like the type to come up with a conspiracy about how I only got myself banned so I wouldn't have to talk to them anymore and it would not be nice for them to have to think that..

I've been good, how about you?

>TAGLIATELLI
THAT LOOKS GROSS user!!!!! GROSS!!!!!!!!!! NOWADAYS I MAINLY JUST EAT SHIRATAKI NOODLES WITH HOT SAUCE OR ONIONS SAUCE

Please respond to me though And try some tibethan food if you get the chance. Cheese momos and ema datshi with tingmo are really interesting.

Why do you wear the trip? If I pull that off, will you die?

all of these fuckin replies

never change robits

U STUPID BITCH IM NOT user FUCK YOU user
I LIKE POT NOODLES !!!!! ONION SAUCE? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SOME SORT OF ogreHAHAHAH

Did the mods die or something?

What's so bad about wanting a bit of female attention? It feels nice, even if she isn't taking my baits.

That was me actually! And why would say I would do that? I haven't been able to go on as many walks lately but I'm glad you're back. I have to go soon but hopefully we can talk as much as we used to!

can somebody post that qt avery hand picture? she has very very very very small feminine hands..

Fuck you and help me get a girl's contact info so I can chat and maybe connect if you want me to stop responding.

Her Discord is dead account#5389 you retards.

Yeah. This. Someone post her """"""hands"""""". They are so hot.

But I don't want to add her if she doesn't ask me to. I'm not some creep, bro.

with blood?

she has small hands cuz shes fucking 13 you dolt