Every single fucking girl has a boyfriend, no matter how boring, stupid, slutty, cruel, ugly or lazy they are...

Every single fucking girl has a boyfriend, no matter how boring, stupid, slutty, cruel, ugly or lazy they are. Meanwhile average guys like me are left to endure years of loneliness all because we weren't born with Chad's godlike features. I don't know why I even bother trying.

Attached: 1470431550789.png (221x228, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpopulationreview.com/countries/united-states-population/
google.com/amp/amp.mynbc5.com/article/theres-a-reason-why-so-many-millennial-women-are-single/8566463
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Having a girlfriend is overrated desu. They stink, they're dumb, they look completely different when they wake up next to you without makeup, they like stupid shit like astrology, they literally have human shit INSIDE of them. People on this board were raised with false, or at the very least, antiquated ideas of what love is. You're not missing out buddy.

This

On the other hand nothing in the world compares to the sensation of a girl resting her head on your chest, her sweet breath blowing gently on you, the warmth of her body enveloping yours, her supple breasts rubbed against you, strands of her hair tickling your skin, as she looks passionately into your eyes and whispers candidly about how much you mean to her and how she will always be by your side

Gotta take the good with the bad i guess

there lies no success in women, only success in yourself. don't depend on fucking women of all things in your life. they aren't worth the tears, blood and semen in your life.

How does Chad manage to hide the fact that he has multiple gfs anyway? Most people openly claim to be monogamous but it doesn't add up when you notice how way more men are single than women are single. If you saw the typical guy in the street it's a toss up whether he has a gf, but with women it's pretty likely. Really makes you think, amirite my fellow Jow Forumstards?

True, until you realize you no longer feel anything for her and life becomes a nervous countdown to the inevitable breakup, emotional fallout, reputation damage, battle for mutual friends, etc, all the while feeling guilty until it actually happens. And after the first couple times that shit just feels so hollow and forced. Imo, anyway.

having a boyfriend is incredibly overrated, my hipster senses force me to not have a bf

thats so fucking gay dude
just become a trans-lesbian if you're going to be like that

Nice attempt at bait but it falls flat as soon as you look at the demographics.
worldpopulationreview.com/countries/united-states-population/
Up until age ~60 there are always more men than women. Men are fucked by the pure numbers alone you spoiled roastie cunt.

The ratio is still quite close to 1:1 even in those demographics so it alone doesn't explain the discrepancy where all women have a bf but hardly any guys do

You and anyone here is not average. Average people get laid.

Nice sour grapes you faggots

Fucking niggers and wetbacks got more girlfriends then me.... fml

You also have to add that women often date older guys since they have more power/status/money so that also skews the ratio in many age brackets.

You don't have to look like a Chad to get a gf. You're just ugly both on the inside and the outside.

Be of value and worth then, incel.

>men have to have x, y, z to be considered "of value"
>meanwhile females have innate value without doing anything
Spoiled female entitlement at its finest.

Look at these fucking virgins trying to deny themself the delight of having a woman.

not sour, i just couldn't give a damn about women. no need to put anything on a pedestal but yourself.

Okay, pencil dick. Maybe if you weren't such a pathetic, negative, self hating little scrotum girls would look twice at you.

We're attracted to guys who have self worth, not bitter little losers like you.

Oh my god why do you all think that. There are so many girls without boyfriends, but you probably don't want them cause they're too "ugly"

why is every thread on r9k a bunch of failed normies crying

There cant be any self worth if there is no real worth in a man you vapid whore

Good on you Shakespeare.

exposingfeminism.wordpress.com/shaming-tactics/
Try harder or better just leave, why are you even here?

I'm a girl and I've NEVER had a boyfriend! I don't think i'll ever find-

hold on, my phone's buzzing...

... Chad asked me out!

If every girl had a boyfriend that would mean most of them were getting cucked.

I have a weak jaw/chin, fucked up teeth and was borderline obese for years. I still had girlfriends and fwbs. I've stolen girls from other guys multiple times. I've even cucked an emo kid when I was in my very late teens with his scene gf and later cucked a guy in the Navy when he was at sea. Apart from one girl who was fat (but had HYUGE tits) these girls were all 5/10+

It's not fucking hard.

jesus you are a massive asshole dude

It's probably not your looks that are the issue. It's more than likely your horrible, entitled attitude which is putting women off.

That bitterness, the jealousy, it lingers around a person. Nobody wants to date somebody with that kind of mentality.

Such a bitter post with so many buzzwords has to be bait or are women really this unaware of themselves?

Why? Because I stole girls or I cucked two guys? It was an emo and a fag in the Navy bro it doesn't count.

yes you contemptible cunt

I dunno why you're mad about it. You can't make a girl cheat/leave unless she's unhappy. EVERY girl I've stolen or had cheat with me was unhappy in her relationship, it's never just about sex.

>falling for her meme excuses
just fucking lol

>e-everything I don't like is a meme
The Navy guy was dating my ex. She came to me complaining about how he was always going away for work and how she didn't know how to tell him it upset her. I started helping her and told her what to say and then told her to send pics so she sent me the pics she was taking for him, told her I wanted nudes which she sent and then told her I wanted more and it went from there.

I know for a fact she was unhappy and it was because of that I got her in bed.

it doesn't matter a shit what their lame excuse actually is, you're enabling and conducting shitty behavior which is why you're a shithead

Is it really shitty behaviour? Navy guy and my ex are still together four years later and the scene girl and her boyfriend are still together and this was almost 10 years ago. I gave them what they needed and it's possible neither would still be together if it wasn't for me lurking. Christ.

No, what's shitty about it is that you need to create these fantasies and lie about them over the Internet in order to validate your existence.

Seek help, bucko.

Assholes like you always have a way to spin yourself as not being an asshole, but you are. Cheating is a shitty thing to do, helping somebody cheat is also a shit thing to do. That's assuming you're not just going on the internet to tell lies for no reason.

>this is lies because i could never imagine it happening to me
>claiming they're lies assuages my crippling inadequacies
If I can get girls to do this shit you probably could too if you fixed your trash personality

I'm 100% an asshole but I still believe that giving them an outlet helped them stay together. If the love of your life cheated for at most two months and then stopped completely would you want to find out years later? What if it was what made her decide to stick with you?

I feel like it's no harm no foul

I really don't know what the fuck you guys are moaning about?

First of all, for literally thousands of years it has been culturally accepted world wide that men provide for women. You think a guy who treat his woman are the one being cucked, when in fact it is you guys who have been cucked by the mentality that a women should be treated independently from men. Women will always need comfort from a man.

Secondly it's fucking typical that you exaggerate everything. I see this narrative trying to be sold all over Jow Forums that women are self-entitled assholes expecting a man to praise her for everything she does and takes everything a man does for granted, and no one with at least 10 functioning brain-cells buy into this. I'm going to tell you now that most women want a guy who makes them feel secure, not necessarily financially, but emotionally and socially (which rules out spiteful incels). Finally, no man with respect for himself let a woman walk all over him. A man is not afraid to let a woman know if he is unsatisfied with the way she treats him. But you guys push this agenda that a man have to be submissive to his girlfriend in order for him to keep her, which is fucking false.

>f the love of your life cheated for at most two months and then stopped completely would you want to find out years later?
Yes
>What if it was what made her decide to stick with you?
That wouldn't matter, cheating is an unforgivable offense

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm a literal 3/10 whose hobby is building gundam figurines and I managed to get a normie 7/10 virgin gf.
Persistence is key though. I talked to literally hundreds of women before I found my current gf.

>incels
Oh you're just some fag brought her by the recent news. A lot of this shit you said doesn't even square up with typical Jow Forums rhetoric, lurk more faggot.

Umm, I'm a girl, sweetie, and I can tell a lying, fat, shitlord pencil dick when I see one, okay? If we're going to cheat with anyone, it's going to be a fit Chad or preferably Tyrone, not a flabby beta like yourself.

I'm legit curious, why would you want to know if everything was perfect between you two? Not saying their relationships are great now because I don't speak to either girl anymore but they must be doing better than they were since they were on the verge of breaking up when I came in. You're just hurting yourself for no reason, it sounds almost masochistic.

>I'm a girl,
>when I see one
>hasn't actually seen me
Yup, it checks out.

Clearly everything isn't "perfect" if she's been lying and pretending she was loyal all these years. I would want to know what kind of person I was with. If you're the kind to cheat I don't want to waste time with you anymore. I'd rather be alone than be somebody that impulsive and disloyal.

Granted they were disloyal but it certainly wasn't impulsive. They planned this shit. The teen girl was vicious about it too so I can see where you're coming from but I hit her up a couple years ago to see if she was still dtf but she shut me down hard so maybe she changed?

I noticed this in college. I'd eavesdrop a lot on normalfags and it seemed like half of the men had gfs while ALL of the women had bfs.

Really made me think.

>>Is it really shitty behaviour?
Yes retard.

I don't feel like I did anything wrong. I wasn't the one in a relationship, I have no obligation to make sure a girl is loyal.

That's biology for you

Because women have pussy and thus can be choosy. Makes sense.

It's not the features it's the mannerisms but I still agree with you

if they planned it out it's even worse, that means they were systematically disloyal to you and can't even pretend it was just mammalian instinct. they actually plotted and executed a plan to betray you, how the fuck could anybody accept that?

The girl who cheated with me when I was a teen introduced me to her bf and we hung out a couple of times. She said the secrecy made it more exciting. She's still with him though and they're engaged.

Women are literal garbage tier. To have this little respect and empathy for someone you pretend to "love" is just disgusting.

Yeah I kinda feel bad in hindsight. She had this weird obsession with being "legal" age before she lost her virginity but said she'd still blow me before then (which was legal anyway, the girl was dumb as fuck). Two days after her birthday I picked her up and she gave me her virginity. Unless he cheated on her she is the only person he has had sex with. I've been tempted to tell him sometimes but I know she'd deny it and he wouldn't believe me. It's so long ago that all our texts and the photos are gone, back before pics even showed up on the phone itself lol. Oh well, I'm sure he's happy. Ignorance is bliss.

Egwh2vegwehwjw in ehwjwbwiwvwye3vehen om 3ne8dbrh

the worst part about it is that this level of psychopathy is common. imagine finding out the person who "loves" you was basically just an evil sociopath.

Want to know a secret?
They don't have a boyfriend like you think.
They all jsut fuck the same guy and think they're the only special one for him.
If you're ont born as Chad, you never had a chance with them to begin with.

Yeah but men haven't found out that females are all sociopaths for thousands of years. They are pretty good at bullshitting and manipulating after all.

Just give up. This board is a wasteland of teens and morbidly obese acne-ridden losers who have absolutely no intention of improving themselves or actually trying at anything ever in life.
They're alone and angry because they choose to be and nothing you or I say will ever change that. Just let them be miserable.

>Women will always need comfort from a man.
AHAHAHAHAHA what women "need" from men is their money and status. You mean nothing to females. You are an asset, a tool used and abandoned at her convenience without regrets.

If you're better than them, try taking her from them anyway. You know they would if they had a chance.

Attached: 31164072_153616025477108_8905062102058663936_n.jpg (280x373, 19K)

Okay I agree with you but this depresses me so much. I always thought love would give me a reason to live but it doesn't and I feel like I'm closer to killing myself than ever before.

>most women want a guy who makes them feel secure, not necessarily financially, but emotionally and socially (which rules out spiteful incels)

what does this even mean?

>guys who have self worth
what does that even mean, exactly?

were you also a manlet?

That is wrong and you know it.

Like you've never disregarded a woman in your life. Like you've never selected or acted as a gate keeper yourself. Average looking guys do fine if they didn't there should be only 10% of men with 80% of the women! But that isn't so, is it?

And "used as a tool"? Like men never fucking use women ever, nope, never fucking happens. Right? You're crazy if you think that what you describe is the norm or have no concept of mutual interaction.

Arguing with you people is like arguing with flat earthers and fundies I swear to fucking god.

>Like you've never disregarded a woman in your life. Like you've never selected or acted as a gate keeper yourself.
Where do you think you are?

>But you guys push this agenda that a man have to be submissive to his girlfriend in order for him to keep her
I don't usually call out "reddit spacing", but this is either decently crafted bait or the mark of an uninformed plebbit tourist tapping on the fishbowl.

You say that until tfw no son kicks in

>as she looks passionately into your eyes and whispers candidly about how much you mean to her and how she will always be by your side
Literal lies.

I know damn well where I am.

Also stop the gaslighting:
google.com/amp/amp.mynbc5.com/article/theres-a-reason-why-so-many-millennial-women-are-single/8566463

normie-ish here. the last 3 chicks I've flirted with, went on dates, cuddled with have all had boyfriends. It's disgusting. you're a placeholder until they can find something better or more exciting. I've seen 1% or less that seem faithful but that's a hell of a gamble, and usually is with people with children together or in semi-long distance relationships where they can pretend everything is fine and see each other once a week.

A chick I haven't talked to that much, but is in a class of mine and likes me is feminist tattooed trash with overstated mental issues. She's 7/10 but not worth it. the last time we were flirting and talking about sex she mentioned how she fucked a virgin so he could get std tested for her. Another I've been forced to talk to is insufferably boring and self-centered as well as chubby.

I'd save up some money and go to eastern europe or east asia user. the quality here is abysmal.

>average
I sincerely doubt that you're average, OP. You're probably below average at best.

>Every single fucking girl has a boyfriend
Women are whores, so it's no surprise and doesn't really bother me. Just another deterrent to keep me focused on my own life.

That's fucking gay.
I'd rather shoot guns and get pissed.

>Sorry, this content is not available in your region.
Ok wtf is behind this link? Or is it just the germanistani censorship in action?

Wow, girls are actually human! Who would've guessed. Not all girls are leeches, try hard enough and you'll find your true love. They might not be perfect anime esque beings, but they are good enough. Killing yourself is cowardly and weak.

>average guys like me
Top kek

>Killing yourself is cowardly and weak.
Have you ever had a belt around your neck? Or a gun to your chin?

EW gross what are you fucking gay?
Hipsters are fucking shit piles.

Women also fuck around contrary to what you think.

Women have zero worth now a days.

Lies why would some come to Jow Forums to lie and lie about being a turd.
Lol liar.

>That bitterness, the jealousy, it lingers around a person
No it doesn't, stop lying mate.

>average guys
No. Even the most normal male you can think of have a girlfriend. You just don't try to go out and find one.

But he has a point though

Imagine creating this much of a story to lie to anime losers on Jow Forums
Wew lad.

>that women are self-entitled assholes
People are self entitled ass holes.
Fixed that for you and you would know this if you weren't a child.

I'm non of that but ok nice straw man

Found the women.
Fuck off, it's all suicide.

>Every single fucking girl has a boyfriend, no matter how boring, stupid, slutty, cruel, ugly or lazy they are.
plenty of lonely girls without boyfriends in uni, it's just that even the ugly ones, are going for the 7+ guys.

>Wow, girls are actually human!
And the moon is made of cheese. We both know that's bullshit.

I keep telling people to just give up, and stop thinking about normalfag shit. You'll feel a lot better, except occasionally when the sads kick in, usually around February for obvious reasons, my birthday in June, and December.
That's what alcohol is for. A night of chugging fireball and crying my eyes out makes me feel refreshed and ready to pretend the next day that everything is fine again.