Why does reddit always regurgitate every single thing Jow Forums came up with?

I thought racism is going to stop them from doing that but r/the_donald and r/jontron are several of the biggest right leaning subreddit in history.

Is there a thing that Jow Forums can do to stop reddit from copying everything it does?

Attached: sharingps.jpg (477x1300, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gijinka.blo
pooalexa.com/shop/shippables/poop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theres nothing we can do its just a normal process
because they doing everything we do making the memes or jokes or whatever offensive as hell will do nothing and theyll just think its funny because its offensive and Jow Forums did it

>muh sekrekt klub
You are not that funny edgelord

Basically it goes like this:
>Someone post something on Jow Forums.
>Someone else sees it.
>That "someone else" also frequents on Reddit.
>Likes the meme.
>Posts it to his Reddit buddies.
>It gets spread on Reddit.
Ya dig?

>implying Jow Forums even makes good OC anymore

>someone drew reddit chan
i lived long enough to see this happen. im very proud of myself.

Redditchan and yotsuba r34 when?

op never said that we are one anymore, retard
he just stated the obvious. thats why their Jow Forums forum is so popular

>r/jontron is right leaning
Well ain't that something.

wheres tumblr chan, twitter chan and sadpanda chan?
i dont want to die before i saw those

i need more of these comics

Because there are traitors in our midst.

Nothing to be done.

Heres a source.
gijinka.blo
gspot.com/
The artist really takes their time in updating their stuff so bookmark it just in case they do.

>I thought racism is going to stop them from doing that but r/the_donald and r/jontron are several of the biggest right leaning subreddit in history
Those places are hardly right-wing or "racist". Reddit keeps them around since redditors consider them (at least T_D) to be almost as rightwing as it gets so that the website can at least feign impartiality to normalfag "centrists" (classical liberals with social Progressive tumors) while continuing to shutdown actual rightwing communities.

i love me some shit cookie

You'll love this, then.

pooalexa.com/shop/shippables/poop/

Just realized that site doesn't sell shit edibles any more
They used to sell actual food made of human shit, like shit-filled twinkies and things like that

good stuff. I wish he continue his old comics but since jewgle is full commie now i can understand why he isnt making them anymore

redditors are collossal fucking faggot assholes thats why. That site attracts the worst type of humans in the world.
Universally every redditor seems to be a cuckold.
is opposed to free speech
loves to suck off authority
loves consumerism

The basedface meme comes from reddit for crying out loud because all the insufferable reddit cucklefucks need to farm karma with selfies.

i noticed tumblr also does the same thing. 9gag not so much which is strange.

I'm not so much baffled that Reddit copies Jow Forums, as I am that people have been copying Jow Forums for over a decade straight now. Why has nothing replaced Jow Forums as the cultural primordial ooze of the internet? It only seems to be growing in influence, see that Canadian that V& a bunch of people.

9gag chan when?

posting in a rare image in the op thread