This fat greasy piece of shit had a gf who unironically loved him and enjoyed his obnoxious ass for years despite his...

This fat greasy piece of shit had a gf who unironically loved him and enjoyed his obnoxious ass for years despite his deteriorating financial situation. Why haven't you?

Attached: You+are+s+soyboy+and+a++_f692bceee7b7fc29c8fc073e60bddd0d.jpg (737x739, 84K)

Dunno. Maybe I'm less attractive than him. Women don't like me. I'm not okay with it.

if ur not ok with it do something about it . women like when you can act confident, even if you aren't

What happened to his gf after she left him btw? Does anyone know what's she's doing?

Getting blacked. He has a new girlfriend now anyway.

No longer being parasitized by a sociopath?

>parasitized
you know that Lyanna was always the real parasite. She didn't even support herself until the end of the relationship. She was able to live with a man who pretty much provided everything for her.
she's more of a parasite than phil.

op, you do know that pandalee left him at around June right?

you do know he knows that right you blind fuck. reread the sentence.
>HAD a gf
>HAD

He's better looking than I am

oh why just cause she didn't work and ate his food and lived in his house and drove his car for like 3 solid years?

come on, once she got that job it was DSP who was the real parasite. what type of man has a girl he's cohabitating with pay for shit in the last 3 months of their relationship anyway?
sauce aint free

Hey retard you understand verb tenses right? Oh wait, you don't.

Just cant move on anyone who is interested in me

Are you really trying to argue that a person who was leeching off Phil for 6 years is less of a parasite because he wanted her to help contribute with payments in the last 3 months of the relationship?

I understand you may dislike Phil and prefer Lyanna, but be logical.

>unironically loved him

Kek! Good one, robot.

>oh why just cause she didn't work and ate his food and lived in his house and drove his car for like 3 solid years?
YUP

she didn't defraud the guyy, she paid her way sucking dick and taking italian/polish sausage

it ain't pretty but that's the way of things. Phil wouldn't have put up with a loss for so long.

No, they like when attractive men act confident. Acting confident as an unattractive man will not end well.

Then why was he caught wanking on stream? Was he not sexually satisfied in the relationship?

she did what the majority of women who are supported by men do just laze around and consume money in exchange for sex.
Women are very parasitic

throughout part of the relationship lyanna would hold out on sex. keeping him blueballed for months, so i'd say no.
She couldn't even do that for him.

I dont think she loved him, there's plenty of videos of her just outright mocking him on stream

I'm not good at fighting games

Sounds like a shit relationship then.

>unironically loved him
nah, she was 17 when she met him and he threw his money around to impress her

You just have to find that one cheap move that works every time. Nearly every character has it.

he has a new gf

Who is this guy? Who are the people you all are talking about?

>new gf

really? What does she look like? how old is she?

This, all fucking day.

she looks like a horse and she's in her late 20's

I wouldn't be that harsh on her. She quite pretty when she isn't smiling imo

Hello, Kat

Dead meme kys

Yes it will. I have no idea why some of you are so fucking stubborn. Just stop being a fucking coward and you'll catch someone. That's it. Look happy and you'll attract happy people

how does he gf????

this makes no sense at all

>tfw under current subs goal

No she used him for money.
Don't talk wet.

DSP has a huge ego and probably isn't afraid to talk to women. Guessing he found one that said after tons of rejections.

Sheesh! What a grammer nazi!

Why do people watch DSP? What kind of entertainment does he offer?

Dsp just got lucky. I find it fucking bullshit though that he had a stable relationship for awhile. Unlike my other relationships that last a week.

I remember reading his "girlfriend" claiming to be a prostitute that Phil played to be his gf in videos

That only works against other shitters fighting games are usually balanced so everything has a way of being countered if you can figure out how

I don't think anyone who watches him does it out of genuinely liking him, but rather laughing at how bad of a content creator he is.
He's terrible at every game he plays, and spent years recording game play off of a camera because he couldn't figure out how to use a different recording device. He uploads numerous times every day, sometimes over a dozen. In some of them, he just rambles about shit he doesn't like and even those are worse than you'd think. Like, I saw a video where he was complaining about the box art on an FF game, and the whole time his fire alarm was going off.
Not to mention, it was fun to clown on him when he jerked off on stream.

one of the best overall gamers in the country right now, sound good?

This will only work against scrubs. I run into this spamming Josie on Tekken 7 a lot. He's a decent rank but all he knows how to do is spam so it's easy to pick his dumb ass apart. The amount of salty messages is delicious. He's now started pulling the plug every time we get matched which is annoying.

Don't act like you're surprised that people around here act like nazis. Hahaha.

Because I've yet to find a girl that isnt already taken. Kinda feels hopeless, like everybody has already paired off

I can not believe the pigroach is still alive. He is really quite amazing. Hopefully his horse maid gf will take all of his money and leave him so that he is done for good.