myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AAweBKc

Attached: AAweBKc.jpg (522x522, 50K)

AAweGUM

Attached: AAweGUM.jpg (522x522, 44K)

AAweBJm

Attached: AAweBJm.jpg (522x522, 41K)

This is why you shouldn't get married. Fuck women.

This one is pretty accurate. Girls will do anything to make their boyfriend stop playing video games but they themselves will never put down their phone.

race mixing is degenerate
what traps look like irl
video games are better than gfs
women really need to clip their toenails
do i win

reminds me of this youtube.com/watch?v=BgP9tzt9_Z8

I can't stand that artist. "Look at me le unique girl, look it's actually le DEVIL inside my skin, LOOk my Quasimoto poster on the wall LOOK me with big fat rolls while I smoke drugs naked on my bed!!!"

thanks for the article buzzfeed

This is the harsh reality normals don't want you to know about. They want you to think sex and relationships is like a fantasy, so they have something to lord over you.

This makes no sense because as a demon some of those attributes are sexy, as a basic bitch white girl they're not

you are a sad person
originally

ugh. i hate this kind of art. just ugly with no real purpose. like wow, fascinating, some gross hairy woman on her bad in her boring room. i guess the point is so that cunts that look like that can see it and say "omg thats literally me"

I don't care.
If that would be me and my waifu I would always love her no matter what.

i honestly think these little things are cute

>between four walls

what?

And you are a cuck.
originally of course

fuck me dead, those pics are fucking shitty on so many levels

And normies wonder why their sex lives die. Is this really normal?

this was already the sort of thing i expected from a real relationship. are you guys really surprised?

es un travelo jaja

>robots are horrified by the prospect that women just waking up may have bad breath
>have body hair
>ask for sex when they're playing video games
>have unkempt toenails

Really? And you people, with your piss-jugs and neckbeards, wonder why people don't like you?

Why are you even here? Are you mentally deficient?

"hehehaheh i just le here to laff at le autists" is equivalent to answering "yes" to the second question btw

You are one fucking retarded little sperg.

I like being reminded why I actually prefer being single once in a while, thanks OP.
Women are awful creatures.

deuueaugh
the beauty of turkish girls
woman steals man from his waifu
don't date a werewolf

That really isn't a good rebuttal to what he said. Also, you're not the gatekeeper to who does and doesn't post here.

Finally, someone with the same opinion as me. I fucking despise this style of art. It tries to be "real" it tries too hard to be gross, I get it life is gross but not as gross as shit like this makes it seem. Also, it shows that these people have absolutely no self-control. Fucking shave for once, clip your toenails, go on a diet and exercise god damn. No one wants to see your disgusting lifestyle.

>scroll through these images on imgur yesterday where OP got them from
>you will never experience this
>you will never experience this.
>you will never experience this.

This is LITERALLY buzzfeed/facebook tier shit. Also there are not many guys that actively/often deny their girl sex (especially when she is just as good looking as them as depicted in the image) for video games.

>Also, it shows that these people have absolutely no self-control.
They're cartoons, you idiot. They aren't real.

go back to 9fag please oreganololol

>tfw actually look forward to all of these except unkempt toenails which still dont bother me
I just want a girl to be this level of comfortable around me, that would mean so much to me

1. Because I've been browsing this site for close to a decade and this is one of the few places I can relate to people.
2. Yes.

Neither of your questions answer my own. You're trying to detract from my point through ad hominem, "you're just a normie, you wouldn't get it".

>not liking ugly art
>doesn't like Ren and Stimpy
>or Beksinski
>or Ed Roth
>or Robert Crumb
There's only one way for something to look beautiful, and an infinite number of ways for something to be ugly. Ugly wins by virtue of that alone.

>shave
>clip your toenails
>go on a diet
>exercise
Do you do these things? Do you think these things are moral imperatives?

Thing is in real life the woman asks for attention regarding completely inane shit. Then when she talks about it she turns that into sex to make the guy seem unreasonable for not humoring her.

>pedo
>nihilist
>mormon
>racist
lol...

>on Jow Forums
>objecting to these things
You need to head back to Pleddit, friendo.

>what is death of the author

my gfs morning breath is pretty bad
not hairy on the legs, but does have slight mustache sometimes
she has a higher sex drive than I do many times, so this can be quite true
I'm actually the one who has the toe knives

>just ugly
>with no real purpose
You just said the purpose

at least they seem happy

these pics are disgusting

ive seen this so im gonna comment on my experiences in my relationship
this except we are smelling each others gross breath, once we were hangin and he didnt brush his teeth all day, i didnt care. we were partying later and he threw up on his buddys lawn before we went out and we wanted to kiss, acknowledged that he just threw up, and kissed anyway. real love. i think he might have actually given me his tooth infection.
we are both like this. we dont shave or anything, the only hair he fucks w really is his beard, his unibrow, and his headhair, and for me its just my headhair although i dont need(or get, i should say, since ive had the worst split ends for months but im too lazy to get a haircut) haircuts anywhere near as often. this image of the girl is not an exaggeration of how hairy he is. its so hot and cute lol, sometimes i pluck whatever i can grab off his arm or his belly or whatever
this isnt really like us at all, if i were offering sex he usually stops playing pretty quick. i dont really have that high of a sex drive these days anyway. i dont mind him playing video games or watching him play video games or trying out his games, its honestly really relaxing to just sit/lay beside him while we both do our own things. sometimes i draw or go on Jow Forums or text my friends or whatever, sometimes i just watch. our relationship really started and developed thru viddy games. we matched on tinder and only played gaymes together for the first couple of months, even though we live super close, we didnt meet for a while.
this except hes got the fucking toenails lol. his big toe actually almost sliced me when we were in the shower together. his finger nails can get like that too and ive bit them off/pestered him enough into doing it for the next time i saw him ahhaha

anyways hi im a person who has been in monogamous relationships where u live alongside someone and experience each others humanness together ama

>ask me anything
I'm asking you to kill yourself

does this mean women can look as disgusted as men?

Im asking you to leave this board fuck face go to soc you piece of shit