Why don't get you get a cute japanese bf fembots?

Why don't get you get a cute japanese bf fembots?

Attached: img_2786.jpg (1494x1646, 366K)

Because I don't have a child's vagina.

He will probably reject me haha.

I can't compare to the qtness of Japanese girls

Some are really short but others are tall and Chadly, they can really pull off sexy j-pop looks very well. Japanese men don't want to fuck fat chicks, all the skinny Japanese women conditioned their brain to only want that. So it makes getting a Japanese man as a big girl hard.

>implying he'd want me

>The absolute state of femanons
Ayy fucking lmao
Fuck outta here dumb ass hoes (or mentally ill dudes pretending to be girls)

This is my only aspiration in life but I don't live in japland
How do I get a jap bf?I'm not fat.

Jesus. Yet we have all these Asians coming here saying "you can't be a robot if you're white!"

>big girl
You're not a big girl, you're a fat girl.

These are pretty accurate.

Iunno, I'm not a weeb by any extension, although Japan and China seem like amazing places to visit. I really like history, but I am really biased in that I only am familar with European history. The only piece of Asian history I am confident in is in relation to Westerners (Indochina wars, Pol Pot's Cambodia, WW2). I would love the chance to go to these places and spend a lot of time learning about the culture and history, visiting museums, etc. I did something like that when I was in high school when I visited Poland.

I was considering teaching English, but I wasted two years of my life on art school before going to school for engineering. I already hear a ticking clock in my head that says I can't waste a year teaching English and that I should just head straight into a master's program.

Besides, if I taught English there and had the chance to meet some Japanese qts:
1. I don't speak Japanese and while I'd be open to learning, we would never be able to truly capture all the intracies of communication. Word play, etc.
2. Because language is such a gatekeeper, I would never know enough about Japanese culture to sufficiently be interesting. I like Kurosawa films, I like Masuda, too. However, I bet in Japan liking those things are very normie tier. Likewise, my interests are pretty niche by Western standards, I'm guessing most Japanese people only know the most silly and superficial aspects of Western popular culture.

This. I'm so chatty and boisterous once I feel comfortable talking. I have a feeling Japanese people would find me abrasive, obnoxious, at best Chadlike. I think I'd terrify Japanese men.

>j-pop
I don't get the appeal of those photoshopped, glistening bubblegum robots. Toshiro Mifune was a literal sex god.

they avoided me like i was a plague in school

>tfw there were no Asians at all in my school
Where you fat back then?

no just short and ugly

I got myself a nearly white washed Filipino bf instead.
much more accessible as a black lady

>a proud specimen of the ancient and powerful Nippon race mixing with a lesser white girl that can't even get herself a white man
Don't do it jappos, you deserve better.

Jap boy in London here, I'll take any of you gals

his eyes are creepy man

>Prease be in Ron-Don

I dont have any friends or asian friends but ill guess

Asians dont want anyone who is

Poor
Degenerate
low IQ

asian boy in america here. I'll take you

because i love myself and dont require external validation. admit it feminine features are the only ones that are attractive. which is why girls will often choose the pretty boi over a
swole chad thundercock

>big
No, human nature conditions men to want healthy conduits for their seed, fatass

>I already hear a ticking clock in my head that says I can't waste a year teaching English and that I should just head straight into a master's program.

Yeah the problem with Japan and other Asian countries is that once you are out of uni and have a job, like around 25, there really is nothing that can you settle at. Like I can't imagine leaving my career at this point to start working as an English teacher for the sole purpose to settle with some Japanese in my spare time.

It's really sad, because I really would have loved to be one of those HS kids that spends an entire 1 or 2 years in Japanese HS doing japanese hijinks and what-not, or even be an English teacher for a year or two and experience that, even if it would be a bad experience. But at this point there's no reason to go unless it's a vacation, like what would I even do there.

And I think after I gotten older, Japanese culture does not interest me in the same way it used to because there is really nothing in Japan for me as an adult. As a teen there was a whole world of wonder and things that could have happened in school or college, even working a small job, but going there now is just throwing away the life I've already built up for myself here for what amounts to not even half that in Japan, lets be real Japanese careers are more arduous and less-paying then the equivalent Western job. It just sucks now you have to look at it with the eyes of an adult rather than those of a teen with lots of time on your hands

japanese boys only want to date white girls or other japanese

what you

>Why don't get you get a cute japanese bf fembots?

I am fat

>tfw looking at the fine ass thicc judo black belt japanese guy in one of my classes.
honestly one of the hottest natty bara-esque bodies i have seen irl

please gib salaryman husband