Why are so many Jow Forums users suddenly becoming conservative right wingers or wannabe Nazis and are now demanding...

Why are so many Jow Forums users suddenly becoming conservative right wingers or wannabe Nazis and are now demanding "Trad" Women?

I have been noticing a strange shift in the mindset of people who browse Jow Forums. It seems like the forever-alone beta virgins of yesterday are now turning into young conservatives who expects every woman to be a virgin willing to stay at home, cook dinner and have 10 children. Before, they resented the women at school and the night clubs for rejecting them, now, they are beginning to look down on modern women for chasing ambitions, college, careers, giving condescending advice to girls that they should try to find a husband and start a family right after high school.

Although I am by no means religious, I seriously doubt most guys on Jow Forums are legitimately Christian. Hell, do you guys even go to church? I bet you guys only call yourselves "Christian" to meet conservative girls, spout "DEUS VULT TOP KEK!" memes, and look edgy when you denounce non-virgin girls and homosexuals.

What galls me the most about this movement, is that the every man who falls for it actually thinks they are going to be turned into Chad if all women suddenly regress
to being babymaking, dinner-cooking two-legged livestock. Attractive men and unattractive men have been and will always be a thing. Even if society could reverse into some 1950's neighborhood or some robust village in medieval Europe, thinking you'll be a well dressed manly man who will have every girl in town swooning for you.

Well, I got news for you: if you're an out-of shape, ugly, prospect-less loser now, you will be an out-of shape, ugly, prospect-less loser there, too. All the cute virgin girls are still going to chase Chad, whether he's the sharp-dressed fella in the suit and smoking pipe making proper use of the fedora, or he's the big, burly nobleman bring freshly killed boar for dinner every night. You will either have to settle for "used goods" women or ugly virgin girls.

Attached: 1483871774664.jpg (759x560, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cs1j4tcAGy8
i.imgur.com/2PC05SY.png
youtu.be/7s2BLwkk7WI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did you really just twig that Jow Forums is mostly contrarian memeing, fucking hell you are stupid

Edgy faggots invading from Jow Forums

Honestly Jow Forums should be shut down. Its purpose was for politically incorrect posts but its turned into a propaganda hub for every wacko on the fringes of the internet. They really think that changing the minds of a few basement-dwellers will bolster their already pathetic numbers. Now even the reddit retards are clamoring to post their shit content on Jow Forums.

Disgusting

there is a spot on my ballsack thats really smooth

>its a newfag redditor makes a Jow Forums thread on Jow Forums episode
Anyways, most anons aren't nazis. Its just shock humor. Maybe if you weren't so new you could understand this

Attached: linustechtips angry.jpg (667x558, 35K)

Stop looking at the world in these retarded dichotomies, whats happening right now is a lot more complicated then you give it credit for.

Take it all with grain of salt. Jow Forums is not one person, and one memelord does not equal the ideology in general. I don't want a virgin gf, I want to see women do well in the workforce. But I still uphold ideals of nationalism and as a preference I believe men should be the successful providers to a family.

maybe it's becaouse they are all reatrded fags

Yeah same bro. Its a weird thing I have, aling with alot of other people
This is the thread topic now

how the fuck did you post an image

My nutsack has a cyst on it. Should I pop it with my steak knife?

>reatrded
Uhuh...
>inb4 "I was just pretending"

I once had that issue
Dont do that user. Just the a string around it and squeeze.
It tastes like cum

>suddenly
Spotted the newfag, this board is a nazi funhouse since at least 2008

Kill yourself niggerlover
Oreeginal cucjtent

Hmmm sounds like a delicacy to me man

>Well, I got news for you: if you're an out-of shape, ugly, prospect-less loser now, you will be an out-of shape, ugly, prospect-less loser there, too. All the cute virgin girls are still going to chase Chad, whether he's the sharp-dressed fella in the suit and smoking pipe making proper use of the fedora, or he's the big, burly nobleman bring freshly killed boar for dinner every night. You will either have to settle for "used goods" women or ugly virgin girls.
Well, I got news for you: I have a traditional wife and we are 26 (I) and 25 (she) and men aren't wrong to want it because life is awesome this way.

Go suck off nigger cock thank goodness I'm not a literal fatass cuckold like you.

just stopping by to remind people that this pic literally happened in real life

youtube.com/watch?v=cs1j4tcAGy8

It's because that they legitimately think that if the Nazis took over or whatever, they'll be in control or the ones with authority, as opposed to being the ones who are oppressed.

Also, this place is contrarian. If you were here when Dubya was in office, Jow Forums was strongly liberal and atheist. Christians and conservatives, called moralfags, were constantly mocked and made fun of. When Obongo took office, the pendulum swung to the other side, and it was now "edgy" to be right wing.

>Jow Forums is mostly conservative
wow are you a professorial detective by chance?

No idea. Must have gotten lucky

>Also, this place is contrarian. If you were here when Dubya was in office, Jow Forums was strongly liberal and atheist. Christians and conservatives, called moralfags, were constantly mocked and made fun of. When Obongo took office, the pendulum swung to the other side, and it was now "edgy" to be right wing.
this lie needs to stop. these people aren't right wing to be contrarian, most of them are literally inbred christian fundamentalists and a huge number of them came from stormfront and other right wing sites as part of organized raids.

>regress to being babymaking, dinner-cooking two-legged livestock
>raising children requires the intellectual level of a cow.
Please don't have children

Jow Forums was always down wit da nazis newfriend.

Nigras and swastikas were around 10 years ago

The she lunacy pushed normal people to the right.

You can see this by the right making gains all around the world.

Le pol meme

Sorry but the majority of Jow Forums and the uncensored internet is like that now. You're the minority.

Tbf the culture of Jow Forums has had a significant effect on society. Gamergate was initially kicked off in IRC that were linked to on Jow Forums. The alt-right movement (which is now fucked and kinda dying) was partly the product of Jow Forums and other sites/blogs/podcasts that used Jow Forums as a cultural hub. Pepe and cuck are now household names and the YouTube e-celebs that railed against Hillary in 2016 did actually have an effect on the election outcome (the victory was so fucking close in some districts); most of these ecelebs visit Jow Forums.

Whatever you think of them, their effect has been phenomenal for just an image board.

The point is that most of the people here actually aren't massive overweight ugly unemployed losers.
And a lot of the ones who are probably could have turned out a lot better in a more traditional society.

Personally my life is pretty well in order, I'm just tired of retarded women, faggots, trannies, and non-whites being the agenda-setters of the society I live in.

Jow Forums has always been right wing libertarian. As the left has gotten more unhinged more and more people have gone to the right

>The alt-right movement (which is now fucked and kinda dying

leftypol meme

>suddenly
newfag, ten years ago I was telling my parents to vote for ron paul and celebrating vargs release from prison

Shouldnt it be liberal and atheist again using that logic?

Got one too but I always assumed it was because that's the point of contact while walking. The smooth part is less sensitive than the rest so I figure a lifetime of clothes has created this and that's all there is to it

The alt right was never significant.

>being this delusional about your retarded identity movements

holy shit you are beyond help

>reddit spacing
>reddit argument
>reddit spacing
>newfag not understanding how the site works
>if you here when Dubya was in office, Jow Forums was strongly liberal and atheist
you're fucking retarded if you think that
>tbf
>reddit spacing

who should i side with then? feminists and faggots? i hope future kids don't have to endure this shit these two agendas have been pushing down our generations throats.

Its because you are a bunch of beta clucks who go to Jow Forums to make up conspiracies about how you can't get a girl.

>organized raids
lmao get your head out of your ass
>implying Jow Forums is a place for valuable discussion
>muh COINTELPRO

Beta manlet detected.

t. inbred fuck who probably organizes raids on discord

>I need a crowd to validate my ideologies
>I don't have enough of a spine to hold own opinions

>we have to shut down Jow Forums because it doesn't sit well with my silly leftist beliefs
You wish, nerd.

I'll organize a raid on your prostate if you don't just fucking kiss me already

the power is in numbers, unless you're one of the few people who can actually change this world alone, it is far better to be part of a large group.

It's not going anywhere while the conditions that created it are still present, and are doubling down on all of their bullshit.

It's not a political party, it doesn't just dissolve, it's a cultural response to material conditions.

no most of them are just 14 year olds who believe whatever they read on pol

I'd rather die than have to be a beta cluck here who worships Jow Forums. Seriously you act like man children and then wonder why you can't date women or get decent jobs.

Act like a man.

You fail to realize the first step to power in numbers is to prop up your own ideas yourself or else likeminded people will never know that they agree with you. Instead, joining another ideology you don't fully support adds to their power while diminishing your own. This is why today's political climate exists, thank you for providing this example

>da feminists said something mean about mee waah

the fedoras will move on to something else eventually, interest is already waning.

Eternal reminder that if you're an ugly loser virgin, you're also always wrong and will never be taken seriously by anyone. Both nazis and feminazis "think" in this way.

Contrarianism.
Yeah, we called each other niggers back then, but the site has always been liberal. First it started with becoming christian because atheism got "popular"in reddit, then anti-feminist, then a fucking nazi because of the faggots at Jow Forums who can't stop crying about their identity politics.

I doubt it honestly, the idea of "its all womens fault" is a lot easier than waking up, doing a work out, dressing well and getting a decent job.

Kids just don't have any discipline.

This. The right answer in this thread. Jow Forums needs to be forced back into containment so that this place may be cleansed, and be made pure once more.

i.imgur.com/2PC05SY.png

This was richard spencer's crowd size at his latest talk.

Jow Forums won't let me upload

I've actually noticed a significant shift left recently. I think a lot of robots, who used to be le alt-reddit, have found that trump is just as shit as everyone else. Plus, alienation from capitalism is a major cause of robothood, so the move left is logical.

t. commie

>da feminists said something mean about mee waah

This is a deliberate misrepresentation of the reason people are drawn to this.
It is distinct from the anti-feminist movement from about 10 years ago, if people were just butthurt about feminists there'd have been no change from then.
In reality, relatively little of the dialogue involves women, and the deliberate misrepresentation that suggests otherwise is done to promote the idea that the people involved are all virgin neckbeard stereotypes to make the movement seem unappealing.

>interest is already waning

This is entirely baseless.
Site traffic and engagement has been rising, download/watch/listen counts on media have done the same.

You're telling lies to deliberately misrepresent the success of the movement, and the people in it, to make it less appealing.
We know your tricks.

Your logic is flawed my friend. We seriously don't give a shit about women wanting this or that nor do we give a fuck about race. We're a bunch of mostley lonely 15-40 yrs old men of all races and backgrounds gathered together to have a good laugh. Having a good laugh in our timeline basically means having a laugh at the expense of PC and SJW culture that just happens to be the mainstream ideology and an overall zeitgeist of this generation.

Of course there are some people that will take this shittalking and memes too seriously but I would bet that most of us here are intelligent enough to be nothing more than provocateurs. Those of us who are desperate enough to actually fall for our shitshow here will sooner or later realize that noone else but themselves are to blame for their lives. There is no evil jewish globalist or whatever mastermind-gathering behind all of this crap, it's the actions of many stupid individuals and the whole human race that has brought us where we are now. There is nothing you can do but to improve your own life with whatever helps you.

So all in all, please don't throw us all in a bowl and realize that in reallife the vast majority of us are regular joes who just wanna mind their own business and have a good laugh at the end of the day.

Have a good day fellow robots.

Btw 1488 race war now!

>Richard Spencer is the alt-right

This is my favourite meme

>attendance at events is only ever affected by interest, not by violent mobs or harassment

this meme is also good

We very much care about race

Sure thing.
>everyone knows us fellow robots have begun shifting left against those capitalists
go jump out of a copter faggot.

Because it's rational and the right is the only thing that the liberal corporatists actively seek the destruction of where as communists are useful retards demanding their own destruction.

>le heligopder xDDDD
i bet you're gonna say PRAISE KEK or something like that next?
come up with new memes jesus christ

>act like a man dude! Let women fuck whoever they want and tell you what to do!
>Just let society slowly die lmao it's what REAL men do
sure the people literally supporting cuckolding are the one's who aren't cucks thanks for the info.

this shit was funny and edgy three years ago you faggot, anyone but unorignial brainlets have moved on
>PC and SJW culture that just happens to be the mainstream ideology and an overall zeitgeist of this generation
lmao, anti-sjws are the new mainstream and so are you you fucking lemming

explain how society is dying?

>trying this hard to make yourself sound credible

fucking lmao you really are a full on larping twat

most of you are literally neckbeards, autistic spergs, insecure losers, etc. there's very few credible people in your movement who aren't total dimwits or brainwashed morons as evidenced by every single argument you make and how you conduct yourselves in general

>This is entirely baseless.
Site traffic and engagement has been rising, download/watch/listen counts on media have done the same.

Are you talking about Jow Forums as a whole? Are you a braindead moron or what?

Except you know... people do fucking buy that shit and cry about it on the internet. So the "we're just joshing around" only works for like the first week. After that you have to say that if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck it probably is a duck.

In this case a duck is a full on retard who believes conspiracy theories, alt right propaganda and lives in his parents basement being a drain to society.

I bet you think Russia hacked the US elections, too.

Why do people pretend the alt-right talks about women all the time?

It's only really a subject that gets brought up in response to a mainstream conversation about women or gender, or when discussing things like how reproductive rates are affecting population and demographic shift.

For some reason there's a real push to make it seem like it's just a bunch of guys sitting around >tfw no gf posting all day, even though this isn't the case at all.
I wonder why somebody would want to represent it that way?
Really makes you think.

>Why are so many Jow Forums users suddenly becoming conservative right wingers or wannabe Nazis and are now demanding "Trad" Women?

There are many reasons.

Philosophical: "modern" thinking subtly states that Error has the same rights as Truth - everywhere, everything. Say, gay is as good as straight. Abortion is as good as giving birth. And so on. Yet "modern" thinking has its taboos and its dogmas. Six Million Holocaust Victims are not equal to Six Million Children murdered by abortion.

Political: as far as we know, Nazism and Fascism defended their people, their land, their traditions, their natural interests. A nigger was a fucking nigger, full stop. Niggers, Jews, immigrates, weren't allowed to get jobs and support. They were the exact opposite of "modern" mindset demanding "equal rights" for you (paying taxes and abiding laws since you were born) and fuckin niggers, illegals, gangsters, gays, jews (any people skipping taskes and never abiding laws).

Sexual: "modern" women ride the cock carousel and if you're lucky you're no more than 'next in line'. "Trad" women preserve their holes for marriage and don't go searching for someone richer than their husband (aka don't want to divorcerape him).

If you want to be "modern", you have to be a cuck supporting niggers, gays, shitpeople, and most of all slutty whores.
>tldr: yes, there are very good reasons for people "turning nazi" and "demanding tradcon girls". pic rel8

Oh sure I'll just use furries or pirates of leftpol or John Oliver tonight that's way more original
yeah it's so mainstream when you can get easily thrown out of your college for espousing those beliefs.

no a man should fucking get a job and get in shape you sperglord.

Being a entitled bitch who complains that nobody is attracted to their fatty ass when he has nothing to offer the world is annoying.

I bet you think 3 million illegals on buses are the reason Trump lost the popular vote by historic amounts.

looks like I hit a sore spot. Hey, it's all right if you're a schizo. Just remember to seek out help.
>leftists aren't the entitled bitches
lmao
literal retard

>leftyshits seething they aren't seen as the new cool cultural movement anymore

If this is you, I think I'm okay-looking but I don't wanna date someone who thinks i'm ugly, lol

college is a tiny sliver of the world you literal faggot. even if, i have people openly posting hitler memes in my public college groups and no one bats an eye. you are just an edgelord loser with a persecution complex. you like to feel edgy while everything you do is utterly safe and accepted. you think you're dangerous and cool when you're anyting but

>looks like I hit a sore spot. Hey, it's all right if you're a schizo. Just remember to seek out help.
>alt right white genocide conspiritard calling someone else a schizo

nigga who the fuck you think you're fooling

>most of you are literally neckbeards, autistic spergs, insecure losers, etc.

What are you basing this on?
Are you possibly basing it on the unfavourable representation you are trying to promote?
I think you are.

Yes, there are people like that in the movement for sure, just like there are in just about any other group you could point at.
Our society is full of awkward insecure spergs, the presence of them in a movement doesn't delegitimise it.

>Are you talking about Jow Forums as a whole?

Oh, I get it now, you think this is a Jow Forums shitposting based thing.
You're fucking retarded.

do you have a job and contribute to society?

Are you in moderate shape?

Are you not mentally ill?

Then you probably aren't on Jow Forums

>furries or pirates of leftpol or John Oliver tonight
what

I've been here since about 2008-9. Back then /b/ was stereotypically reddit-tier atheist. Recently I've been sorting through the images I saved back then, and there's a whole collection of anti-Bible infographics and religion-bashing image macros, memes exalting science. It was a much simpler time. There was no debate about the decline of white culture, and nobody pretended to have read Oswald Spencer. People read Dawkins on /b/ and were proud of it.

Jow Forums was still in left-wing mode until about 2011-12. The transition began occurring after about 2012 with the whole Ron Paul thing and the Tea Party movement, which brought in the confederacy and libertarianism memes.

Then after gamergate in 2014 everyone became aware of feminism and SJW, and the war in Syria and the migration crisis began gaining momentum.

I'd say 2012-2013 was the period when it stopped being cool to be a cultural libtertarian atheist on the site.

So considering Dubya's term ended in 2008-9, and the transition happened 4-5 years after that, we'll need to wait until about 2022 for the site to swing left again.
Maybe a little less, considering how much sharper and more acute public discourse is now. So, like 2020 at least.

All things said and done, I wouldn't mind going back to Dubya-era /b/. There was far less bullshit going on to deal with. It's all so tiresome. Not posing as some life-weary oldfag who's been here since 2004, but just sharing my experience.

i will ask you again, how exactly is society dying when overall quality of life throughout the developed world is improving every year, by every possible metric?
>inb4 muh degeneracy

Massive cope. Keep telling yourself that

r

e

d

d

i

t

No, that was because the campaigning was based on the electoral college system, not winning the popular vote.

>Oh, I get it now, you think this is a Jow Forums shitposting based thing.
Just clarify your argument you dumbfuck. Do you think Jow Forums getting more hits means the alt right is growing? Are you honestly this much of a delusional dumbfuck?

>the right is the only thing that the liberal corporatists actively seek the destruction of

If you actually paid close attention to politics and the various primary races this year, you'd find that even someone who's barely to the left like Bernie Sanders and his supporters routinely get de-platformed, ignored, suppressed, and aggressively challenged in elections by liberal corporatists the moment they become even a minor threat. Liberals only pretend to be okay with leftist ideas so they can coerce leftists into voting Democrat. But the moment any of those leftists have a realistic shot at gaining power, they're more than ready to drop the pretense and start working with the right. And that's ignoring how marginalized actual socialists/anarchists/communists are.

It's dying for a small small minority of people, which consists of below average intelligence white males who can't compete with immigrants or others whites.

most presidents have won both

Obama won both the popular vote and the electoral college

In fact in the last 130 years only two of them have lost the popular vote but won the electoral college - George W Bush(by nowhere near the amount Drumpf lost) and Trump

Also Christopher Hitchens died in 2011; that was kind of a symbolic moment which signified the peak influence of anti-religious movements in social discourse in the US.

>Do you think Jow Forums getting more hits means the alt right is growing?

No, you retard.
Jow Forums is not an alt-right website.

Why would you even try to project such a stupid argument onto me?

>>Well, I got news for you: if you're an out-of shape, ugly, prospect-less loser now, you will be an out-of shape, ugly, prospect-less loser there, too. All the cute virgin girls are still going to chase Chad
My great-grandfather, my grandfather, and my father were all out of shape ugly prospectless losers, and they all got a "cute virgin girl" so...

>REEEEEEEEE UR SO MAINSTREEM
>lmao your hate isn't tolerated in the public sphere bigot
>>alt right white genocide conspiritard calling someone else a schizo
says the fags raving about
"muh raiders" and "muh Russia" and "muh cisheteropatriarchal capitalists"
lol I have a job and I'm Jow Forums keep lying to yourself fag
You're right the massive horde of rapists and terrorists flooding into the country and people trying to upend society because it's bigoted are all figments of my white male cis--hetero-patriarchal privileged brain. I think you're retarded.

Well I never said that those poor souls weren't retarded. I myself am actually very conservative and know that for example there are indeed differences in races, cultures, etc. and this is admittedly partly due to lurking around on conservative threads but I'd cut my dick off if I were stupid enough to believe that all of these problems we suffer from today were all caused by "(((them)))". You can't just go around and accuse people of nasty shit when in fact you and your environment (family, friends, etc.) are the only ones to blame for your poor lives.

I make jokes about blacks, jews, whites, etc. but they are nothing but jokes. I'd never insult someone with these jokes right in their faces with these jokes either because I'm not a lunatic psychopath who enjoys giving people a hard time. I love hearing jokes about my own country etc. but I understand that people might find these things offensive. Therefore I just meme and joke around here on Jow Forums, a place I know and a place in which we agreed on to make fun of EVERYONE.

My point is that I don't want to be associated with those retarded cunts who unironically hate jews, women, blacks, etc. those people are nothing but the very thing they think they are fighting --> a small group of people whose main goal is to make other peoples lives shittier.

because you said this

>Site traffic and engagement has been rising, download/watch/listen counts on media have done the same.

Site traffic from which site? Also download/watch/listen counts? I'm gonna need some receipts here. Layman literally just made a video about how there's a trend on youtube of right wing channels being on the downfall and left wing ones on the rise

youtu.be/7s2BLwkk7WI

I became a Fascist because I was convinced it is the right way forward.

>Why are so many Jow Forums users suddenly becoming conservative right wingers or wannabe Nazis and are now demanding "Trad" Women?
Because they do not want to be like everyone else, they want to fit in, and want a sense of belonging to a group and it is easy to conform to a fine lined ideology
>It seems like the forever-alone beta virgins of yesterday are now turning into young conservatives who expects every woman to be a virgin willing to stay at home, cook dinner and have 10 children.
They moved from hating all women to 99.99 percent of women
>do you guys even go to church?
Aside from my short lived athiest phase I have been a Presbyterian all my life, I was confirmed in the church and still go but I agree. Most robots go to church just to meet women and it pisses me off
>very man who falls for it actually thinks they are going to be turned into Chad if all women suddenly regress
No one here thinks that. Most the conservatives here push for self improvement and want to become Chad
>if you're an out-of shape, ugly, prospect-less loser now, you will be an out-of shape, ugly, prospect-less loser there, too.
Not if you work to improve yourself
>All the cute virgin girls are still going to chase Chad,
From my experience they do not usually want Chad. They all have weird tastes in guys.
I am with a qt virgin girl but am in no means a chad

>lmao your hate isn't tolerated in the public sphere bigot
that is the opposite of what i said, try again

>You're right the massive horde of rapists and terrorists flooding into the country and people trying to upend society because it's bigoted are all figments of my white male cis--hetero-patriarchal privileged brain. I think you're retarded.
and despite that, things are still getting better and better every year. just not for you because you are a loser, so you project your steaming garbage pile of a life onto the world at large. you are literal human sewage, that is why you don't fit in and everything keeps getting worse for you