>grill issues activate
>"good morning user, i miss you ;)"
>1 minute later
>"k fine ignore me then!"
>this shit continues
>constantly get texts from her
>I instantly become an asshole if I don't shower her 7/10 body with compliments
>if I dare crack a joke, I'm not taking her seriously and am being an asshole
>her sense of humor revolves around making me think she hates me, and if I do anything remotely the same she throws a fit
>if I don't promise to give her everything she could ever want after college and take her on trips around the world, I'm being an asshole
>every time I stand up to it she breaks down and makes me feel bad
>kinda want to break up, but I promised to stay with her and I don't want her to start a rumor that I'm some kind of piece of shit
Take my misfortune as a warning, fellow cyborgs that have a chance. Don't give in to the vagina meme, stick with your waifu pillows.

Attached: sad_man_mask__the_man_by_balam_tzibtah.jpg (800x618, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPq7CyHqQ2I&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>having a gf
Go back to /b/ faggot

>le humble brag
you finally managed to accomplish what most of us did by age 15 or 16 and by this point you should have been fucking anal with harlots and single mothers and losing respect for women more with each passing day. fuck off

>baby's first gf

Start treating her like shit and ignoring her. It will make wonders

I hope you get raped in front of your girlfriend by a pack of niggers and die, normie sellout manwhore!!!

You're dating a manipulative whore that thinks she's doing you a service/favor by being with you, user, this is your first mistake.

It's only a matter of time before she either cheats and/or leaves you. Needy, manipulative sluts like this are a powderkeg requiring your constant attention and undying love and affection.

Sounds like a toxic relationship, break it up if you feel like it. The longer you wait, the worse it will get. Move on with your life user, there are more girls out there.

If she's a 7/10 then what are you?

YOU'VE CHOOSE THIS PATH.
You didn't listen to us.

Attached: 1KdGc.jpg (326x284, 79K)

Are you more the "introvert" type? If so you need to set boundries. Allow some downtime from "praising her" There are books on the subject.

She's shit-testing you hard. This relationship doesn't seem healthy. How long did it take for you to be bf and gf? Are you sure you actually love her?

Give her one last lay, make it a rough hatefuck, dump her the next day.

Wow dude, you need a fucking lay if you're going to become this emotional that another man had sex. How fucking pathetic

Know your race, know your place

it's your own damn fault normalfag, now begone.

she's on her period u mong, just deal with it like a manly man

She's testing the waters to see how far she can go with you. Stand up to her, and don't give into her crying, and she'll respect you for it, and likely start treating you better because of it. Don't stand up to her, and she'll become content and complacent in the relationship, knowing that you're a doormat and she can do as she pleases with you.

Either that or she's feeling very insecure in the relationship and is looking for an excuse to break up with you.

Attached: 20046774_1935977286675440_4117102773127430028_n.jpg (720x471, 29K)

You need some serious help OP. Any advice that can be typed here will not be enough.

Please listen to link related if you do want to stay with her going forwards

youtube.com/watch?v=LPq7CyHqQ2I&t=5s

And do not worry about breaking up with her. It is great you feel like leaving her because it means she will not leave you. Women will only leave you if they think it will destroy you.

I got a gf but she's a hikki and loves me unconditionally, clingy in a good way. vagina isn't the issue, normie vagina is the issue.

>actual good advice about relationships on Jow Forums

Wasn't expecting that

>bipolar imature gf
Not worth it op, trust me. Had a girl that was that way. No pussy is worth that amount of stress. Just dump her ass and try finding another one

norman here
pretty much what user said, chicks dig assholes.

Assuming she really is a 7/10, that makes you rather chaddy, so you can easily find another grill. Given that, as well as the toxic feeling coming from this relationship, I'd dump her.
But facefuck her first

One how old are you and two yea dating sucks dick what the fuck has mgtow been telling you.
Shes fucking someone else by the way