Sup Jow Forums I need help on which girl to pursue. Here's what's going on:

Sup Jow Forums I need help on which girl to pursue. Here's what's going on:
>work in cool place
>cool coworkers
>group of several of us (3 other dudes and 4 girls) working together in different departments like each other
>go out together to bars etc
>decided to go to NYC for 1 week together on holiday
Now litterally all these girls are single and we are too besides one guy. I'm thinking it's very possible that at least some of them are interested in me but I can't even tell. I'm attracted to 3 out of the 4 girls but I litterally don't know which one to pursue as I can't decide which is best, and I also probably only get shot at this.
Here are the girls:
>user A
>is petite and slim and cute
>very nice and always happy, but almost to a point where she is appears dumb
>always cheerful and sending good vibes, but it's hard to tell if it's a front or if she is really like this
>hard to really deeply connect as she is always cheerful
>user B
>body is standard, face is standard but kinda cute
>very knowledgable about stuff
>is less agreeable than A but has more banter which makes it for funnier interaction and a better capacity to connect
>has more personality
>is jewish
>user C
>legit hot and nice face, good personality
>attracts all guys
>very easy to talk to and responsive
>seems like she was a problem teen
>easily creates connection with male friends but it seems other girls are jealous of her
>goes out to party a bit too much and drinks / smokes a lot

Which one should I try to hit on? My gut feeling is to be more attracted by user C but it's very difficult to tell how much she is attracted to me, as she is also friendly with everyone.

Attached: 1523813474422.png (700x871, 1.17M)

help guys
AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA
AAAAAAA

1. Don't shit where you eat.
2. You won't have to ask somebody else, especially fucking Jow Forums, who to pursue when you find the girl you should be pursuing, you'll know it yourself.
3. Kinda in line with the last point, don't force yourself to pursue a girl cause she's one of the 4 females you interact with on a daily basis, good lord.

It depends a lot on your personality. I would say a and b are good choices for a relationship. I would pick b, becouse a sounds quinda plain and would bore me at the long run. C is only datable if you also have a party lifestyle, but its the best option if youre looking for a quick fuck i guess.

THIS
Also: those girls are going to be in one of the biggest cities on earth with tons of Chads and you think they're gonna be interested in YOUR lame ass with a literal buffet of dicks available?

>date C
>get BLACKED after a week

>blah blah blah don't shit where you eat

Why do idiots still say this? Most people meet their significant other at work lmao. You are just cucking yourself out of opportunities.

enjoy getting fired you absolute cuck

I haven't read your post but the only correct answer is both. If you don't know this you may struggle to get either.

Oh, there is 3. Then all OP. You try to fuck all 3. If you want to keep one as a gf which ever one hangs around after the others have left is now your gf.

A sounds like an irl legal loli, go for it.

C sounds like she fucks black guys

after careful consideration i think you should go for the girl with the biggest tits faggot

Pick the one that won't cheat on you and date her like you mean it

If she turns out to be a slut, move in immediately. Don't play games with anyone you work with unless you are very very very very well practiced at social manipulation, which you are not

Earnestly pursue one and be serious about it. Or, better yet, don't dare any of them. But for the love of God don't fuck it up

Btw if you aren't already aware: the girls have decided which one of them is for you. Assuming they're close with eachother, it's already been decided. Going against their decision will fuck you, for sure

Girl B, as you will have the best time actually talking to her, and she seems like the most likely option to select (you)

these are literal normalfag problems, gtfo

>dating coworkers
The quickest way to a bad feel.

because the negatives don't outweigh the benefits you absolute mong. Best case scenario? You find a wife. Worst case scenario(s)? You break up and then have to see and talk to her. every. single. day. Or she just flat our rejects you and then you have to see and talk to her. every. single. day.

With all the trepidation and normal responsible adult shit aside. Pick the jew.

>oh boohoo she rejected me i can't ever talk to her now

Lol wtf get over it. If you're even in a job where you gotta talk to these fuckers every single day you should be mature enough to not be a little awkward bitch cause someone turned you down.

>tfw I am user B

Anyway, OP, if you need to be counselled on what woman is the best, most practical choice, you're a stupid faggot. Follow your heart. Oh, and try to avoid shitting where you eat. The last thing you want to do is become entangled and stressed out over a human you need to interact with to be able to eat.

Go with user D

I can't fucking believe I'm saying this as a literal Nazi, but B

Jewbants are infinitely better than cheerythot and partythot

man why would you ruin a Francis bacon painting like that? it doesn't even add anything to the original

Attached: 02B813CE-B1FC-4BD1-B8A6-49B50C9A7609.jpg (1000x1254, 211K)

>HEY GUYS LOOK I KNOW FRANCIS BACON
it's a Jow Forums meme you virtue signaling newfag