BROTHER SODOMISED

Three men sodomised my brother; do I avenge him or disown him?

Attached: image.jpg (640x656, 79K)

avenge him

Attached: 1524761529596s.jpg (250x175, 5K)

You do both. Avenge the sodomizers and then put your brother out of his misery.

You'd want him to do the same to you, OP.

For even asking that question you have to be an honorless person not man. Your ancestors are looking sad down on you.

Are you the same OP that made that very similar sodomy thread last night?

You have to do this OP. Your brother is ruined so he has to die. The sodomizers ruined him so they have to die.

Mercy kill him, thats what id do

Why kill the brother? He did nothing wrong but now should kill this people to restore his honor.

Oh I bet you want him alive so you can fuck him instead don't you, roasty! Nothing you like more than a broken, damaged, recently turned faggot to try and get off!

You make me SICK!

If this is true then you shouldn't even be asking this question, of course you avenge your brother. It's what any good man would do.

What country are you in? That alone can determine your ability to respond

Sodomise ur brother then avenge him

Sodomize him too.

Avenge thrm by sodomizing and killing. If your brother consented, disown him.

Fuck you man.
Killing your brothers rapists ist the right thing, but killing your innocent brother makes you a sick fuck

It depends upon whether it was consensual.

Avenge him no doubt. Justice won't help you if it really happened. Violence/pain is the only thing that every man can and will understand to change his behavior

How old is your brother? Is he gay or was he just raped?

Death is a fate sweeter than living as a sodomite.

Believe me, user.

This is the answer.
Oregon

Have sex with the person who sodomized your bro

Avenge him by sodomizing the three men. Turn about is fair play. If your brother consented to it, then sodomize him. No reason you should be the only one to not use his asspussy if he is ok with it .

You're all a bunch of idiotic fucking morons. OP, please do not listen to these normie fucks and their drivel.

OP, the only reasonable and correct response to this is to yourself go out and be sodomized by a pack of niggers so your brother does not feel weird and stigmatize himself.

If you don't do this, you're the worst fucking brother in the world and a shitty human being.

Kill them in the most spectacular way possible

I didn't read any of those posts except the first one and only read the first line of yours but no one who thinks they're so important that they should respond to 20 people at once has anything to say that's worth reading.

You have to find the perps and sodomize each of them in turn. Your brother has to be part of the gang that does the deed, too.

you have to kidnap the sodomizers, lock them up in your basement and then let your brother sodimise the sodomizers to death

You're really a thinking man.

Was the sodomy consensual or was it anal rape?

>not important

Watch your back.
Unironically.

Hire a gay hitman. Pay him to sodomize the men and then I guess kill them if that's your style. I would let them live with ripped anuses.

>normie fucks
they're called normalfags reddit

Did he consent? If he didnt, you have your answer

>Three men sodomised my brother; do I avenge him or disown him?
Was it consensual? How old was your brother at the time of his sodomization?

fuck off closet homosexual

Attached: whatnow.jpg (882x624, 64K)

Definitely revenge. Fuck them and their lives up. Make them realise they HAD far more to lose as you take it from them