Hart Family, Before Driving Off Cliff, Hid Dark Home Life From View

By Matt Stevens
April 27, 2018

>After Jennifer Hart drunkenly drove a sport utility vehicle straight off a 100-foot cliff on the Northern California coast late last month, taking her life and those of her wife and their adopted children, at least two searches began.

>One was for the missing bodies; another was for answers. How, those who knew the Harts wondered, could a family that looked so happy and normal in photos have hidden such a dark life from public view?

>Dozens of pages of reports released this week by child welfare officials offer some clues. Taken together they paint a portrait of a pair of mothers -- one dictatorial and eccentric, the other constantly working and seldom home -- who doled out cruel punishments and perennially withheld food from their six children.

>In the Hart household, any act of insubordination could be severely punished. The children knew this all too well.

>They are like trained robots," one worried caller told the authorities, according to the newly released documents, which describe the family's dynamics.

>"We called them like little soldiers," one former neighbor said of the children.

>In the weeks since the crash, searchers have fanned out along the Pacific coastline looking for the bodies. They have found those of the parents -- Jennifer and Sarah Hart, both 38 -- and four of their six children: Markis, 19; Jeremiah, 14; Abigail, 14; and Ciera, 12. As of last week, Devonte Hart, 15, and Hannah Hart, 16, were still missing, but feared dead.

Attached: Unt1tled.jpg (768x889, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/04/27/us/hart-family-crash.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nytimes.com/2018/04/27/us/hart-family-crash.html

>In a 2010 case, one of the parents was found to have physically harmed Abigail, causing bruising all over her body. The dispute had been over a penny: The parents discovered one in Abigail's pocket and accused her of lying about how she got it. A spanking ensued, which Sarah Hart said "got out of control," according to the documents. The couple agreed to in-home therapy, counseling and other "skill building activities" as a remedy, the documents said.

What the fuck

Good, several nigger kids and two ugly roasties dead. The world keeps spinning

>Hid dark home life

Really? Because her nigger kids are right in the picture.

>dark home life
Well, they sure were dark

>who doled out cruel punishments and perennially withheld food from their six children.
Why are women so shit at raising kids? My mom did this shit too? Do they just not understand how people work? Do they not get that if you want someone to do what you want you're supposed to incentivize not punish them?

Why is it legal to import niggers

>manhating feminazi dykes are abusive cunts
Wow shocking revelation there.

>They are like trained robots
Sounds like they were /ournogs/. Not surprising, they were raised by a couple of femnoids.

Sameunfunnyfag

>drunk driving
Well, she pretty much deserved it for putting everyone at risk because of her stupid mistake.

so which party do you feel more pity for? feminazis or the nogs?

Left wing people have double the mental illness. Add in these people also being homosexuals and it jut compounds.

The question should be who am I more happy is dead.

The nogs desu, the femnoids deserve only contempt for the shit they pulled. Being raised by a single mother fucks people up tremendously already. Imagine the damage two dykes can do.

World is a better place for two reasons.
>2 dead feminists
>and of the course the most important thing less blacks

The nogs. Animals are always innocent.

>a family that looked so normal
maybe in California

Im sorry? Why are the roasties even an option?

Those kids weren't in a good position and people are happy, simply because they're black (false flagging retard ITT). Fucking stop giving BLM ammunition

Both parents have a vagina so the law goes extra easy on them.

If roasties killed more niggers along with themselves this way they'd be a-okay.

>They are like trained robots," one worried caller told the authorities, according to the newly released documents, which describe the family's dynamics.

that's pretty sad. poor kids.

2 gay men raising a kid?

>a ok I guess

2 dykes raising a ton of kids

>all hell breaks loose

Why are women so incapable of raising a family by themselves anons?

Fuck man I know, I detest women so much for this. They have it too easy in this world yet still call bs.

I think its time for a male rights uprising cause if men really stood up to women and estrogen filled pansies, the world would probably be a much better place

This legitimately made me pretty happy to read, thanks user

you're a huge faggot but nice get

>>In the Hart household, any act of insubordination could be severely punished. The children knew this all too well.
Imagine being this new

How do we get more crazy lesbians to adopt black children?

>ugly

Lol, keep coping incel.

Eh we just need to convince society it is "empowering". Women eat every shit up that is considered "empowering".

Is this the end game of liberals? Are they trying to kill all niggers this way?

the nogs, obviously. fucking dyke cunts adopted them for lefty brownie points and then treated them like shit.

based liberals taking one, no, six for the team

>Women are kind and nurturi-
Why would you even adopt 6 kids if you're going to treat them like shit, what do you stand to gain from it

The kids, obviously
They never had a chance to make anything of themselves or develop a worldview, instead they got stuck being raised by two psychotic dykes who then drove them off a cliff to die horribly by either blunt force trauma or drowning

The kids were black. They were already a nuisance due to genetics.

But why did they do it?
Did they realize they hate niggers?
Did they realize their whole perspective on life is wrong?
Were people talking shit?

>But why did they do it
They probs ran out of money and realized their virtue signalling wasnt as lucrative as theyd thought it be

0 pity for either group

Imagine being this edgy. Graduate from school and then start posting here.

For some, children are commodities and nothing else. Literally the only reason I wasn't aborted is so my mother could pay less on her taxes and could be eligible for food stamps.

The nogs. They seemed like a decent bunch of kids. The feminazis, on the other hand, seemed like a couple of cunts

Exposing the Left for its true nature, as usual. Weren't they at police brutality rallies?

Homosexuals enjoy watching people suffer and should be separated from the rest of society.

Anyone else see all this white ally lesbian shit that some random faggot at the thanksgiving dinner table brings up and think of this? Its frankly disturbing how much of a Jonesian cult these people have

There is one thing that binds all these people narcissism. These women adopted all those kids not because they actually gave a damn about them but because they wanted to APPEAR to give a damn about them. They brainwashed and abused them, taking them to political rallies and other trendy bullshit, all so they can say "look how conscious we are!" They are the absolute scum of the human race.

Holy kek, that's some batshit crazy right there.

Of course the nogs. The dykes chose to adopt 6 black/mixed kids.

The kids probably triggered them by not being gay or transgendered.

I was raised by feminazis and look at me now