Incel Rebellion Watch

>van attack in Canada
>knife attack in China to avenge school bullying/rejection
>car attack in England on happy, sociable clubgoers

All in the space of one week.

This is really happening, isn't it? It's truly begun. Do you think incels will get danger sex now like Arabs get due to terrorism?

God deliver us all from the fury of the incel.

Attached: incelwatch.jpg (630x630, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/06/08/us/fbi-isis-terrorism-stings.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-43940453
encyclopediadramatica.rs/David_Kalac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly we need to start reporting their shit to the FBI, might save some lives.

What if there are incels WITHIN the FBI though, actively working to assure these violent, woman hating terrorists fly under the radar until they've done their deeds?

Now that would actually make some sense. Take a step back from the official "incels" Cruz was reported to the police and FBI numerous times, but nothing was ever really done

Could be that they want such attacks to happen, so they can push more surveillance laws thru. I wouldn't be surprised if they have posters here to radicalize robots.

Official projects that we have heard about used tactics like this, to catch "terrorists"
Shit like this: nytimes.com/2016/06/08/us/fbi-isis-terrorism-stings.html

Why else would a site like this, slap bang in the middle of the surface web with massive traffic be allowed to remain up for so long?

How many fucking mass killers has this site spawned? Then there's all the rapes, single killings, suicides, child/animal abuse...

There is only one reason a site like this exists, to lure people in and warp them into monsters.

Well diddle me damn, shit is starting to make sense. We should go against the radicalization, as it may be helping the government

>car attack in England on happy, sociable clubgoers
Huh? Must've missed that one.

It's all starting to make sense originally

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-43940453

>all the rapes, single killings
I only remember that one dude raping and then strangling that one mother and posting pics here.right now desu. And spree killer well that one guy that told people to not come to school tomorrow, that one german guy, that fucking leaf those were the confirmed ones I remember atm. Mot others were just speculation mostly.

Down with Incel attacks, and down with big government! Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they were buzzword searching the sight, drop buzzwords when you can lads
>incel
>attack
>rebellion
>stacies
>bombing
>shooting

>didn't even kill anyone
Weak. Is that the reason the site is so fucky again?

basedboy son of bitch

Probably, I've been having posting issues and I'm in the UK. Took me half a day to post this thread, in fact.

Nothing is happening things are just being broadcast in the news because viewers love it. You really think 3 attacks from 3 different countries on 3 different continents is a sign?

Pretty sure Breivik was a Jow Forumstard.

Isn't that logo from gta 5?

>You really think 3 attacks from 3 different countries on 3 different continents is a sign?

Yes, I do.

THIS

Someone bombed and killed like 80 people last week and it was barely a blip in the news radar.

They're only broadcasting this shit cause of the incel attack.

If you know anything about the FBI you know that not only do they start dangerous movements like this regularly letting the fire rise until its way to late they're also stunningly incompetent and have 0 communication with legislation lobby groups or very little in comparisons to industry sectors. 9/10 of all ops are bitter failures that blow up in their face and create a hostile organization where there was not one before that they can't even control. They sweep it under the rug and pretend that its always been a part of our society. See: all those 70/80s which mysteriously dried up after several botched raids.

This whole incel deal is just bullshit. These fucking beta virgins have the goddamn gall to KILL PEOPLE but they ain't got enough balls to stand up to Chad or work to improve himself and BECOME the Chad. Is terrorism that much easier than self-improvement and confidence?

As a former terrorist, can confirm terrorism is much easier than stealing sex from Chad.

t. scared chad who's lifework could be swept away by angry virgin in his van

Hold the fuck up my nigga. What the hell do you mean "former terrorist"

hello, fbi? yeah this guy roight 'ere.

Care to give us a little taste of your "terrorist" history?

We've got Chad shaking in his boots, lads. Move in for the kill.

There is no taste sweeter than revenge.

Well, it's hardly something I'm proud of. In the past I was something of a rabid supporter of trans rights, and so in order to advance this ideology, I used to destroy the property of cisgenders.

No, stop that shit user, that is the shit that brings normies and newfags to the site. Every attack and news coverage makes this place look like a cool, edgy, counter-culture hangout to outsiders, who bring their reddit-tier ideas with them

Oh, fucking hell, a tranny, fuck off my board faggot

I'm not a tranny, I was a young, angry, lonely man (in the body of a woman) and I was indoctrinated and groomed by an elderly tranny who took me under its wing.

>a young, angry, lonely man (in the body of a woman)
So a tranny?

No, it's complicated... You wouldn't understand. God this is why I used to destroy the property of cisgender shitlords...

That's some shit-tier larping my dude.

>cisgender shitlords
Kek. Don't get mad at us just because we're comfortable with our gender.

Don't delegitimize my fucking struggles, you fucking cunt! This is what drives people to terrorism, you fucking kike!

Destroy your brain pan with a 12 gauge fag-lord

ya coulda just said "oh I did some riots for the left. I'm not into that shit anymore." and leave it at that.

dude lmao you're trying too hard

You can't become Chad.
You're either born one or not. And nothing will ever change that. And instead of shitting on those who realised that truth you should try and work with them to accept it. A lot of "incels" are somewhere in the first four phases, mostly in the anger one I'd wager that they've been lied to their whole life, and as long as nobody helps them to accept it, shit like that in leafland will happen again and agian with retards like you helplessly flailing around not knowing or even trying to understand why it happend in the first place.

It's amusing that incels think this will result in them getting given sex to prevent attacks when in reality it'll just see them shunned even more.

Why would it when for every other group so far it has resulted in free sex?

A leaf shot up a mall (I think it was a leaf), a murderer posted the location of a body after someone guessed their own post number and there's another one that I can't think of right now. Didn't know about the rape and strangling tho. Got a link?

in my country a guy threw gasoline and burned a girl and half a bus because she rejected her advances for like three months. He was like 40 and she was like 25. roasties and feminists are getting hella butthurt bout it too

I guess pics are still fucky so here's ED link.
encyclopediadramatica.rs/David_Kalac

lmao what delusional world do you live in?

It's not the incel rebellion, it's the beta uprising 2.0

>beta uprising 2.0
There was a first one?

Onus is on you senpai. Are refugees everywhere not getting free sex to the point even the media talked about it? Muslims? Niggers? Aren't mass murderers getting infinite love letters?

An incel and a beta are not the same thing. The leaf that did the van attack was an incel, you however are a beta

Nice. She wasn't that bad looking apart from her big ass nose and extra weight.

Those people have some modicum of intrigue and attractiveness. Incels have neither of these and are actively repulsive, hence why they're incel

Murderers typically don't look very good. In particular, several have had no success with ladies until the act. I'd say the majority of refugees are also objectively repulsive despite having sex.

>they
Implying you're a happy virgin

Nobody is talking about attractiveness

Of course not. I'm not a virgin

Did you hire a prozzy or is your sister friendly?

>Those people have some modicum of intrigue and attractiveness.
>intrigue and attractiveness
>and attractiveness
>Nobody is talking about attractiveness
E B I N
B
I
N

Neither. Even had a FWB in there too.

Sorry, I should have clarified that I was talking about attractiveness as a concept, not to do with looks as you were talking about.

Nice attempt at backpedaling. Then how will you figure out the answer to the question: what differentiates their attractiveness from incels', since both are dangerous and otherwise unattractive?

So you are here why? To gloat? To amuse yourself? To get some epic maymays?

Why contain it?
not original

Incels can't hold a conversation, are general brainlets and have repugnant personalities. Anime and insecurity are not hobbies.

>To amuse yourself?
There you go.

Ah so your just a low self esteem guy wanting to boost his ego. Thanks.

>Projection: The Post
It's hard to get an ego boost being better than you. You'd almost have to deliberately self-sabotage to get on your level. How you guys have managed to fuck your own lives up so badly is astonishing.

1- same as refugees and mudslimes, 2- very unlikely, rather the opposite is probably the case 3- by definition, this applies foremost to murderers, mudslimes and refugees. Anime is a much more valid hobby than raping women.

Why are normalshits so uppity about an incel thinning the sheeple heard? One less incel and he gets to go to jaanah while inspiring hundreds of robots to do the same.

>hahaha your lives are so shit, mine is so much better *pets ego*
Sure buddy, no ego boosting there :^)

I don't need to come here to know my life is better than yours, just like you don't need me to come here to know my life is better than yours. There are other ways to be amused you triggered faggot

>keeps responding how much better he is
Oh yeah really hammer it down how much better you are than me. Feel that tingle in your belly? That's the ego polish you need my dude.

>I don't need to come here to know my life is better than yours
Yet you're here. Also there seems to be lots of tards trying to co-opt the triggered meme recently and failing. It really isn't difficult to meme user, if you can't do that, well, you're probably worse off than user.

>it will be a federal crime to be a known virgin in the future

Why is his ego Polish?

Yeah, but still not any easier to have sex. It will just be a way to further stigamtize and isolate us. Women will be even less likely to pity sex us because they will get off on knowing we will suffer if they don't, they'll have even more power over weak beta men.

Honestly I foresee us getting to a point where two or three incel attacks are taking place daily, the way things are headed.

That's because everyone even slightly abnormal gets reported all the time. Police has to deal with a fuckload of reports, most of which are a complete dead end. Also, it's usually impossible to tell whether someone is about to commit murder or is just pretending to be retarded.

>Someone bombed and killed like 80 people last week and it was barely a blip in the news

Now how are you gonna post something like that and not give a source?

China is peak incel, I can't even imagine how bad it is in that hypercapitalist hellhole where parents regularly murder their daughters.

>tfw knowing all the reasons this shit is happening, watching journalism and media misattribute cause, watching things intensify and get worse

Pretty fun desu. I mean we're all fucked and there's no pulling up out of this nose dive, but it's cool seeing what was implicit but unstated suddenly coming to the forefront.

Thatvan attack was fake 100% it is too obvious

>liberals would rather scapegoat productive white men and virgins
>than ever say a word about niggers, muslims, illegals etc
the tyranny of the clown world

>Honestly I foresee us getting to a point where two or three incel attacks are taking place daily
I imagine something like the IRA at its peak except with incels

>scapegoat
But the perpetrator was actually a white incel? Scapegoat would be if they somehow twisted an attack actually done by a Muslim to be about whites.

>Armenians
>white

Lel.

>scape-goat
>noun
>1.
>a person who is blamed for the wrongdoings, mistakes, or faults of others, especially for reasons of expediency.
all robots are being blamed for the faults of one

all the virgin shooters have been asians. Once again you scapegoated whites.

>3 isolated incidents loosely related to being asocial
>surely the hacker known as incel is initiating a global social uprising
Mongoloid.

Go back to Jow Forums.

They were half white or full white. I'm not blaming whites or anything, if anything I empathy with incels.

Jow Forums's incels are fine, but some incels on other communities are really disturbing.

You're a real cunt if you are going to claim any of them were white.
Armenians are not white they are asians.
Elliot was not white he was asian.
People like you are sick in the head.
Yeah you are wuite literally blaming whites and calling non-whites white to fit your racist politics. You go to Jow Forums you evil piece of shit and stop picking on the incels here.

>Go back to Jow Forums.

No, YOU got to FUCKING HELL you fucking bucko bitch ass NIGGER! FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER, fuck you to Hell and back like a nigger shotgun you goddamn shitting cunt!

>not scalegoating whites
>scapegoats whites
the disturbing thing is you are probaboy not even trolling just the typical low iq clown in the system that promotes the tyranny of the clown regime.

I like the incels here.

Rodger was half white, half Asian, the Armenian guy was white.

I don't blame white or incels. And I disagree with anyone blaming them.

none of these people are white. you are an anti-white racist proving the point that people are being scapegoated

Armenians are not white you idiot, Armenian is a country in asia.

Funny, but scary as fuck

What you talking about?

I love incels, I consider incelibacy to be a real concerning problem that needs solving, I know that Hapas are more likely to be incels and Jow Forumshapas prove that.

But he was not Asian.

You want to blame Asians I don't that's it.

You are even claiming that Armenians Asian just blame Asians, where you even saw anyone considering Anita Sarkeesian or Ana Kasparian Asian?

remember breivik? he was the most deadly incel to ever exist

i'm not blaming asians you disingenous retard. I'm correcting your lie that they were white.
You are blaming whites by lying and saying asian people are white.
You are the people who are targetting whites and virgin incels of all colours because of your liberal politics.

I'm not liberal.

Cry me a river, Armenians are white.