Why haven't you settled down with some pretty young thing yet, user? Why, back in my day I was already married...

>Why haven't you settled down with some pretty young thing yet, user? Why, back in my day I was already married, had my own house, had 5 kids and had a 6th on the way by the time I was your age.

Attached: grandpa.png (640x360, 95K)

>tfw my family line is going to die out because of me

"You find a nice girl!" - my great grandma
she's dead now

>Do you have a girlfriend yet?
No, all women under 35 are whores, grandma
>Just find a nice, pretty catholic girl user!

This exchange happens weekly. They legitimately cannot comprehend how gone to shit the world is.

>tfw was counting on my younger brother or sister having kids and me estranging myself from my family and killing myself
>turns out they're even more maladjusted than me so either have to have kids or my blood line ends with me

My dad's side of the family has a slew of mental problems and my mom had BPD. I have Aspergers, anxiety and avoidant personality. I think it's for the best that my bloodline ends.

Because your job had steady hours, good pay, the dollar was worth something, houses, food, and bills werent super expensive.

Society has gone to shit and unless we get Universal Basic Income then we are all fucked as the majority of people are going to be without jobs due to automation and robots.

The main thing blocking Universal Basic Income is the fucking old people above 65.

Once the 65+ year olds pass then perhaps we can finally get some fucking change in the system.

Anyone that has a kid in these times is fucking stupid and irresponsible trash. We have too many people, not enough jobs or resources. You see these idiots popping them out like crazy the divorcing and causing more fucked up kids.

You will live to see your parents, the ony people who at some point had a morsel of hope for you, die.

Millions of years of evolution will end as you fail to reproduce.

When you eventually die in your flat it will take weeks for anyone to find out. They will break open the door to find you half decomposed. They will find your PC in sleep mode, find all the disgusting things you did, and feel no pity for you. They will dispise you, and be glad that you are dead. They will use some of the money you owned for the cheapest funeral possible, which means cremation and a three year spot in a graveyard.

The local priest will not even hold a speech, since nobody but him and the gravedigger will be there. Maybe your landlord will come, if he doesn't have more important matters to attend to, like removing the massive stain you left behind, or selling all your belongings.

After three years, during which nobody will ever come and visit, or remove the weeds growing over your resting place, your tombstone will be removed and the last memory of your name shattered like your hopes and dreams so many years ago.

Do it now. At least your parents will wipe a single tear off their cheeks and know that you are sorry for all the suffering you caused them.

No u

(official Jow Forums stamp of originality)

>We have too many people, not enough jobs or resources.

Yeah, but the problem is, the people that realize this and act responsibly are precisely the people who should be having kids.

in reality
>pay my pension user. you have to vote democrat, those republitards are gonna take muh social security.
They leech off the system more than anyone, and at the same time they had the opportunity to actually work in a half-functioning economy.

that's cool gramps but you kinda fucked shit up what with the prices and the niggers and all. I don't want to go outside because there are too many minorities. I would honestly rather just stay inside and play video games, I do not need a job or money or a gf all that much. Please find someone else to pay for your healthcare and state pension, i am woried for you

>grandaughter wears yoga pants
damn I want to fuck these thots in the ass

Cool gramps but we can't just walk out of high school and get good jobs anymore. Hell I bet your high school taught you math on like a 5th grade level if that. Also gramps its time to die we are getting tired of paying for you to shit your pants and tell others how to live in a world you fucked up.

>27 years old
>Only ever fucked prostitutes
>Can't get girls the traditional way for probably a few different reasons

Yeah, I'm pretty sure my lineage dies out with me. Oh well, it was a good run when it lasted.

>>tfw my family line is going to die out because of me

How does this make you feel? People call me weird for not giving a single shit about this, but why should I? I don't get it

But if we kill all the third world countries and china.
We would take out 5 billion or so.

for what fucking purpose? lmao that you think i'd care about any of this from beyond the grave

>he wants to fuck
>thots
>in the ass

Jesus christ

Maybe I would have some of those things if you didn't turn the planet into a big shitpit you stupid fuck. Now you get to see what a mess you made, and the failure that you really are.

They think you're using "all women are whores" as an excuse so you don't have to face your own flaws - which is true - and are gently trying to point you towards the path of self-improvement. In their own bumbling old-people way, of course.

>Grandpa tries to take me out to eat with him
>He tries to hook me up with some random waitress at fucking Tellini's
As mind numbingly awkward as it was, I feel nothing but sympathy for him. I'm the only grandson out of 6 grandchildren he has, and I'm about to be 30 soon. The family line is definitely stopping with me.

Lol you are literally just making excuses cause you are a huge pussy.

nigger why the fuck did you anyone outside of your bumfuck town would know what tellini's is

I'm actually looking forward to it. I want all memory of me to evaporate from the world. I've done nothing good and everything bad I've done haunts me

Is Tellini's not a chain? I've seen them in Tennessee too.
Why are you bullying me?

there is a tellini's in memphis, mississippi, and alabama. FOH flyover piece of shit

It's a small regional chain. Don't sweat it, amigo. And I do feel pretty bad about your grandpa trying to hook you up like that. His heart is in the right place but he has no idea how much the game has changed since he was dating. My grandfather is basically the same, always asking me about girls when we skype (he doesn't live in the US).

do people really get mad at those who don't live in gigantic cities lmao? your cities fucking reek too.

>FOH flyover piece of shit
What the actual fuck? I was born in fucking Los Angeles. If you think living in a big city is somehow better than living in a quiet country town, you're fucking delusional as hell.

Liberals like to feel special because they live in ugly stinky ass rat and nigger infested cities.

>haha flyover states are so boring
>like omg nothing ever happens there lmao
>I never saw any movies or tv shows filmed where you live therefore it must suck lmao

People who make fun of flyover residents are mostly underage brainlets.

>tfw wanted to intentionally kill my fathers shitty bloodline but my twin went and had kids
>tfw my twins kid is a 6 and cannot speak

>be me
>futurefag
>UBI passed
>everyone becoming NEETS
>nobody working anymore
>nothing getting produced or transported
>mfw I have no food
>mfw communism has been tried

Attached: 1524450488520.png (1230x1140, 61K)

>because I didn't feel confident in myself and my future prospects in life granda, things have changed now though.

shame my actual grandad couldn't live to see it.

wow your life was so great and fulfilling and now you cant remember any of it cool story bro take your meds and kiss your late-wifes ashes goodnight you dinosaur.

oh sorry, i dont mean to be rude or make you feel like shit for things not entirely in your control.

>tfw I actually have a boss that says stuff like this
She's literally stuck living in the 40's and 50's.

>brainlets.
anyone who says brainlet is a fucking newfag

Says who, you? You're just a dumb cunt, you have nothing of value to say.

Yeah me, someone who's been here 11 years. fucking newfag.

>look at me I've been here since 2007
I don't care how long you've been here, you're acting like a newfag. Plus, you've only been here a year longer than me.

Literally no argument to be honest

>Literally
a reddit child

Nah you're just a faggot lel

Jokes on you, I engraved my life story on a bunch of granite tablets, and buried them.
I will not be forgotten.

Every grandparent is dead. My mother got contacted by the brother of my grandpa.
Met him like 22 years ago when i was 18 and clueless how hard life will suck later.
Im considering visiting him, questions like this are putting me off. Also the fact that ill recognize my grandpa in him and break down in tears.

fuck you redneck fucks. enjoy od-ing on heroin tonight

>being this much of a picky nigger
Fuck right off with your language policing bullshit.

Keep laughing, the south WILL rise again.
I doubt your rat infested multiculti hovels can offer even scant resistance.

bitch without cities you are nothing and you have no culture

>bitch
nigger detected

>Once you die you die forever, and obviously can't remember your life, or anything for that matter
>Lol you should be really worried about what happens to your body
Maybe they can use some of the taxes and other shit I paid out over the years to clear up the fucking stain, and then throw me into the trash.

Is it bad I wish my grandparents would die soon so they can die while I still haven't fucked EVERYTHING up?

Like, them dying while they still believe I have a chance.

>you have no culture
>he doesn't know about southern culture
You have me in stitches right now.

>dad constantly angry about both his marriages failing
>can't decide on telling me to get a girlfriend or disregard them entirely
Really makes me stink.

die and give me my inheritance to make me doing that possible you old cunt

I know that feel user.

>>Last week I helped some girl change her tire that was stuck in my jobs parking lot. She hugged me afterwards and I relealized it was a first time a woman touched me that wasn't paid to do so in years.

I'm pathetic