Weed fags get the fuck in here

>constantly exposed to weed shills
>finally get my hands on a batch of edibles
What am I in for? Should I start with half or one? How do I know if I'm high? and how long will it last?

Really depends on the edibles, I've had ones that put me down for 12+hours and some that do nothing then make me throw up 2 hours later
Just grow a pair and eat one, welcome to the club

you know how much thc is in the edibles? ive heard 10mg is good starter edible dose for newbies

Find out how many mgs are in then first. People always complain about edibles because "I took a 100mg and wanted to die" yeah bo shit dumb fuck, if it's your first time on eadibles that's already way too much and if you've never smoked before even worse.

Do you know the dosage? Is it a manufactured product or homecooked one?

I don't know how much thc is in them, he said they were pretty strong. They're the home made fruity pebble/rice crispy bar shits.

split it in quarters and take 1 at a time, in 30 minute (preferably longer) intervals
take another quarter every interval until you reach your desired high
good luck

its very easy to get way too high super fast with edible so you might be turned off by the experience.

have you ever smoked before? If not you should definitely start out small. Edibles last a lot longer than smoking and there's no taking them back or cancelling them once you've done them. At the very least be sure that the rest of your schedule for the day is completely clear.

30 minute intervals is too quick IMO. When I take edibles I generally don't even feel it for the first 60 minutes and don't feel the full force of it until about 2 hours after I've eaten it.

It's been about 5 minutes since I ate a quarter, not feeling anything yet, maybe I should just say fuck it and pop the rest?

>How do i know if im high
you will realise how stupid that question is. You will know when you are high

wait an hour

dont be stupid, unless you are trolling or larping you know better than to take another quater
wait at least an hour

ok user
fine

Edibles only kick in once they hear you talking shit.

OP WILL DIE OP WILL DIE OP WILL DIE

Attached: 1524777271969.jpg (315x404, 16K)

sorry anons got anxious and ate two more quarters, still not feeling anything though, should I just eat the last one and call it a day?

Have you never had any weed experience before? You are in for a surprise in about 2 hours.

What am I in for?
depends on the dose
>should i take half
if you dont know anything about the dosage then dont eat them
>how long will it last?
a few hours at a low dose and possibly more than 24 hours at a high dose
>he said they were strong
a heavy pot user can take 500mg and feel little whereas a first time consumer can be completely overwhelmed by as little as 25mg
tl;dr youre probably in for a bad time

I've had edibles once, eat a whole one. I had half and barely felt it when it finally kicked in and I was not an avid user at the time. Edibles will take an hour, to kick in and you'll know when your high. You'll feel light headed, but not like an I'm dying lightheaded but a good feels kind of light headed.

Just lock yourself in your room for the rest of the day and put on a nice podcast and relax. Don't eat more. Just chill for the next 2 hours at least.

I think I'm starting to feel something anons, but I can't really describe it. Not sure if it's my brain playing tricks on me because I'm so anxious to get high, or if it's the high kicking in.

either a troll or really dumb
you're gonna be sitting on your couch melting into it pretty soon

Smoke meth faggot

never
don't insult me like that you little prick, I'm just trying to have fun, lighten up a bit

>I'm so anxious to get high
Stop that shit right now, amigo. Getting high is nothing to be anxious about, and it can lead to a bad high. Just relax and put on your favorite cartoon.

good to know the site isn't just fucked up for me right now

eat the big thing n u will get high

Don't eat too many brownies or you will probably fall asleep. I mean, you'll sleep good but still

Wahahaahahhahahaha blast!! Holy living fuck! I'm high as absolute living FUCK OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!! I'm on serious mother fucking weed God damn my fucking guys!! God damn my guys!
Jesus man Jesus! I'm high as FUCK! You are a faggot like Bob Saget! God damn I think OrbusVR is still on steam free weekend for a few hours I'm going to go in to Highsteppe and jack the fuck off!! Imma jack the fuck off God damn it!!

kek, based weedle poster

OP here update, it's been an hour and a half, I can definitely feel something but it's not enough, I'm taking another fruity pebbles square, I now have consumred two entire squares.

No dude hot coffee! Drink a cup of coffee if you're going to eat the weedle-dee-deed!

I have now consumed 3 and I haven't felt shit dude what the FUCK!

LOL it makes the hash oil in whatever you ate get absorbed better because it's warm and slushy.

I remember my first time taking edibles. Had half a gummy bear and waited an hour, nothing. Another half, still nothing. Another whole gummy bear, again, nothing. Then, I get thirsty and stand up to go get a drink from the kitchen anddddoooooooooo shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Have fun, amigo.

You'll know. What kind of edibles? A browny or a gummy?
You will notice your thoughts are very loud and your body will be slow/heavy. If you just smoke it you will have tunnel vision, loud thoughts, and some paranoia.

Remember no matter what you feel, just stay calm and ride it out. First 30 kins can be really intense if you arent used to it

I have now eaten all 5 of the fruity pebble bars. It's getting pretty hard to type bots, I think I made it lol....

Eat as much as you can pussy

Is their a thumbnail for this thread?

Does anyone know if Korova dosages are legit? I ate around 125mg (half a cookie) and didn't feel that high. Or is my tolerance fucked?

OP HERE OMG DUDE WHAT THE FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!