Well that was it, another day another dollar uh, now let's go h... wait user, where's your car?

>well that was it, another day another dollar uh, now let's go h... wait user, where's your car?
>don't have one, going to take the bus, bye
>nono you see we're coworkers, I can't let you go like that, I'll drive you home
>N-No I' m fine, thank you
>bullshit get into the car and give me your adress
>but this is not the wa...
>oh we're going to a pub first I want to have some fun, let me turn left aaaand we're here... hey why are you standing there, don't want something to drink? then dance
>i-i would r-rather n...
>oh haha I get it, you can't dance, right? well you're a lucky guy because I'm about to teach you, just feel the music and move accordingly, it's that easy!
>I don't feel anything
>everybody does man, why are you so negative
>no, honestly, I do...
>nevermind
2 hours later he drove me home. Why do normies do this.

Sounds like a great guy who actually tried to help and include you. Shame that just like every normalfag, he doesn't try to understand and has 0 empathy. Why they are like that while simultaneously circlejerking about how good they are for being so empathetic unlike the likes of us, I"ll never understand. Oh well. Fuck people. I will solve human mortality and then I'll be on my way, free to be independent of normalfags since I'll have infinite time to set myself to my own devices.

>waah normies ignore and actively crush us
>a normie treats him good and gives him a chance to save himself
>waaaah get away
Why are retards like this

>friends drag you to a club
>stand in the same spot for 3 hours staring into the middle distance
H-hype!...

He lost all interest when he realized I couldn't dance for real. Made me go with him then left me alone for 2 hours in a place I wasn't familiar with waiting for him to finish his beer and stop dancing and flirting with roasties.

and you didn't leave in those 2 hours?
what are you a fucking child still gotta wait for permission?

why arent you assertive enough to tell him to fuck off and just get on the bus? why dont you get your own car?

>don't have a car
>no more buses
>not familiar with that part of the city

The problem is that like all normalfags, they never try to understand or empatize with us. They just project themselves unto everyone and no amount of reasoning can ever get through to them. They're not trying to be helpful for our sake, but rather for their own sake: "I'm such a good person, helping this pitiful subhuman!".

That's awful but did you at least use the opportunity to learn as much as you could in that process? What did you observe?

Is my Jow Forums being shit or does this thread have no picture?

Stuff like this has happened to me in the past.

People see that I'm introverted and don't interact well with others, and it usually results in some misguided attempt at trying to bring me back into society.

They mean well, so don't be too upset with them.

I used to be just like you. The thing umisliti you have to pretend. 20% of your effort when given is more effort than anyone else will give. Check this out:

>Everyone else around you is having a beer, your pal is having a beer. You're not in the mood for beer or don't drink alcohol or whatever.
Get a beer and drink it, say you don't feel like having two after you've finished it and you're out instead of acting like a douche and getting a bottle of water or something.
>You're invited to dance.
Just count the rhythm in your head and move accordingly. Swaying your hips is enough and you'll get better at it with time. Sperging out because you don't know how to dance is what an abnormal person would do.

Just do what everyone else is doing. No need to "feel" it or something like that. If you're waiting to become a normal person on your own or by magic it's not going to happen. Only thing you're ever going to have is a semblance of a normal life.

t.
Person who turned his life around and went from being a loser to being a guy with a milion friends and contacts by just doing what everyone else does.
I still don't have a gf because I'm having a hard time liking myself because I feel I cheated my way into this life by being overly calculated and that I don't deserve all these people who love me.

Who the fuck dances at a pub? You dance at a club, not at a pub. Pubs are for having beers with your friends. Also forcing someone to go to a pub is dipshit behavior. For all he knows you could have been a recovering alcoholic. and this is coming from someone who enjoys going to bars and even clubs

t: failed normalfag

Hiroshima managed to fuck up yet again to nobody's surprise my dude.

God, she was asking you to pound that pussy.

I was bored as fuck and looking all over the place for a safe spot I could place my eyes at, then unadvertly exchanged a glance with a girl, some guy realized and took her by the arm and smiled to me. Assumed he was her bf but didn't know a fucking glance could be considered a sexually predatory act desu. Other than that mainly

That's a very useful lesson. But I'm disappointed that you didn't intently observe your friend trying to pick up roasties, or the mechanical implications of dancing, for instance.

dancing is fucking stupid. I get the evolutionary purpose of dancing as a way for people to show off the quality of their coordination, but my coordination is shit and even when dancing alone I don't really enjoy it.

That was just one example of things that could be learned in that scenario. I believe in maximal resource usage, so even put into the shittiest situations I make it a goal to get something out of them.

>2 hours later he drove me home.
>HE
THINKING????????????????

There are 2 reasons why they may do something like this

1. They think its funny to mess with you and to get you out of your comfort zone

2. Virtue signaling. They want to be seen as the good guy