*cough cough*

>*cough cough*
>*hack wheeze*
>"dude.... you totally gotta try some of this dank kush lmao!
>*cough hack wheeze*
>*coughs blood into tissue*
>"it's totally natural man... weed is actually really good for you lmao! It cures cancer and shit bro!"

Attached: stock-photo-blood-in-tissue-paper-on-a-white-background-332379575.jpg (393x470, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

q13fox.com/2018/04/25/drugs-laced-with-rat-poison-blamed-for-multiple-deaths/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weedfaggots are the worst. I don't give a shit if you like smoking marijuana, so stop fucking talking about it. I wish they would all off themselves

i think potheads are annoying but
customgrown420 makes me laugh pretty hard

Well just between you and me, I like to get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed once in a while, boombadoop! I like to tip a wink to the old japs eye as well if you know what I'm saying! Hehe ;)

why are faggots who constantly complain about stonerfaggots just as bad as stonerfaggots?
It's incredible.

>coughing blood from pot

Damn, you okay? You ain't literally dying there?

Edibles man

I have never in my entire life seen someone cough blood from smoking pot.

prolly cuz your a sheltered little faggot

op's referring to this incident

q13fox.com/2018/04/25/drugs-laced-with-rat-poison-blamed-for-multiple-deaths/

Weed is a window opener.
It allows you to kill your ego a bit and puts you into a vulnerable state of mind. You think about things and things start to work together.
After weed, you should try shrooms or acid.

The anti weed thing is pushed by faggots who dont want to open their third eye.

That's not weed.
That's somebody who what's to hurt people

weed is for niggers and spics

third eye meaning anus

weedfags are definetely worse, but complainfags still bad

Weed is for people who want to wake up.
You're not better than anyone because you're against weed.
You're just a boot licker

weeeed expaaaands your miiiiiind maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

I wish I could enjoy weed like other people.
50% chance I have the time of my life and 50% chance I get terrible uncontrollable paranoia and anxiety and have a panic attack. Wasn't worth it after awhile

Not expand.
It opens it up

I am glad I am not the only one
When I was younger I was able to smoke a lot and then randomly this started happening so i just stopped

A shotgun would work better to open your mind up tbqh my famalam

I like weed but you're a faggot and a massive bootlicker to kikes and niggers

oh yea sure, it opens it up, if youre like 15 years old lmao

Yeah, same thing. It just gives me a headache or makes me feel slightly 'off' but I never understood what people see in it.

weed is for people with two digit iq who are not scared of being even more stupid, i respect amphetamine addicts who eat their own teeth more than stoners

Never seen a single case of massive hemoptysis secondary to weed use

Pot smoking dead head bitch detected. Get the fuck out of here you junkie piece of shit.

>samefaggy bait thread
hidden

One I smoke cigarettes and I don't cough like a 90 year old with lung cancer.
Two weeds ok when YOU learn how to be responsible.
Three straight edge fags complain and get "mad heated" and "triggered" more then stoners.
Nice thread ass clap.
>I don't smoke weed as I'm not 14.
>Kush is an actual strain of weed by the way.

It's called embracing your ego but nice one.
Haven't heard that lame sentence since highschool.
Weeds pretty boring and it does help you relax and think (assuming you're somewhat intelligent and introspective) which Jow Forums users are not.
Everything is a dopime hit.

Booze makes people act stupid more often then not.
Try going to a bar when you're old enough you'll see yourselves.

I like weed okay but I hate stoners they're really fucking stupid and irritating. Same goes for alcohol and alcoholics.

okay how about you too, the irritated and the need to say you're irritated. hate on me now, the one thats irritated by viewing ants, yes you an ant, say they are irritated. we could do this all day long

>Y-y-you're just as bad!!!!!
Fuck off, degenerate normalshit.

hyou frug off, normakl KIKE

>weed makes you cough blood

ok retard

Mmmmhmmmm
The majority of r9k users are teens.
And you act like a child.

I'm from pol btw

At least i dont talk about it 24/7 faggot
The people who hate it talk about it more than those who smoke it
For fucks sake dude

get used to it faggot cause if you live in the USA you're gonna see it federally legalized in your lifetime

user knows where it' at

You sound like someone who has never tried it yet thinks they have a superior opinion to people who see value in it. Go fuck yourself.

100% of stoned robots are too anxious to post anything more than occasional nonsense that they feel really great about imagining.

>*hits my le weed vape pen, leaving a brief plume of vapor with an unoffensive lemon-scented armoa*
>Uh, hey, no thanks but thank you. Smoking is unhealthy. But I do enjoy vaping and eating cannabis--maybe you should try that instead! I'd offer you some, but I have to get going to work. Have a good day, my man.

Inhaling smoke is bad for you and your lungs.

Woah, how the fuck did you get to that conclusion? Save some intuition for the rest of the human race, Sherlock.

If meth and weed were in front of me right now I'd smoke the meth 100% of the time and leave the weed for the faggots.

the woke gentleman's pick

Vape master race

>cant get weed dealer cause you're a loner degen
>complain about stoners and say weed is gay instead

you don't have to pretend anons, its r9k, we're all degenerates.

You can literally walk into any city at about 8pm and ask the local niggers for a draw, if you're even a slight shade darker you won't even have to ask and they'll approach you
I've smoked weed and I think it's gay as fuck

>You're not better than anyone because you're against weed.
>Weed is for people who want to wake up.
>You're just a boot licker

Ironic, because you weedfags only strated smoking out of mainstream media and peer influence, weed isn't even that powerful in terms of mental alteration compared to other durgs, it wont "wake" you shit, it might aswell put you to sleep.

Noone coughs blood from smoking pot ya social reject

>And you act like a child.
>Proceds to buy weed mixed in with rat shit from trusted dealer using parents money
>Yeaaaah maan it ""opens your mind eheheh""
>supports right wing parties, even though they look on you for being a degenerate junkie.

Jesus Crist user , you are a living meme.

You're calling me "dead head" but your response literally proves my point.
Not even a stoner either, but I almost never see annoying stoner threads on this board, but there's ALWAYS a thread up bitching about them, and social rejects like yourself lashing out whenever someone points it out.