Anyone here Undiagnosed mental illness virgin?

Anyone here Undiagnosed mental illness virgin?
I'd qualify but my eyes are very small, so I'm still safe

Attached: 1524967039579.png (1644x1370, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6XWCmbbAm9E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

D1337 nao

Well shit

Everything in that image applies to me.

I'm just dense as a neutron star and only realizing it too late who missed all the milestones and is confused virgin.

Yeah, it's pretty spooky. I even resemble the boi a lot, right down to the hair and eye color.

but i have been diagnosed with depression and anxiety, and i've been bullied for being a manlet and having a babyface
s-so you're wrong...

Everything on that pic is me.

What's the thing with the "large eyes" though? Do mentally ill people have large eyes?

>self-diagnosing your undiagnosed mental illness status

fascinating, the cocktailfags are evolving!

Attached: question.jpg (686x576, 37K)

youtu.be/6XWCmbbAm9E

Have you ever thought of arranging a Nascar-type theatrical hybrid event?

>not ugly and usually attractive
fuck off

>disgusted by my own appearance to the point of having to avert my gaze from myself despite seeing myself in the mirror every day
>all normal and good looking healthy week adjusted friends get mad at me "fishing for compliments" and insist I'm the best looking person in the group

>getting compliments from other people
>having friends in the first place
fuck off

you're mentally ill alright, just not in the trendy way you want to be

Seems to apply to me, but I have no clue if I have abnormally large eyes.

I can't say I have ever seen anyone with distinctively huge eyes.

Is this an actual thing, or did you just pull it out of your ass?

>Is this an actual thing, or did you just pull it out of your ass?

what do you think, genuis?

Mfw plucked up the balls to see the doctor, sent away a blood test for thyroid and if no problem with thyroid I'm getting anti depressants.

I just don't bring it up at all and if someone tries to complement me, doesn't have to just be in terms of looks, could be anything, I usually ignore them. I feel that they're patronizing me.
If your friends are saying that you're "fishing for compliments," then just shut up about your supposed ugliness and move on.

>retard hair
How do you even fix this? I have no sense of style and can hardly tell if clothes fit properly. I frequently am over or under dressed at events I go to.

Go and ask for a taper. Typical normie haircut. Doesn't matter how short.

I look exactly like this meme physically would post pic but I dont want to get b&

The latter, I would imagine. I just don't understand where he got the eye thing from.

Fairly accurate, the potential bullshit is based off a fucking iq test. And I haven't had a friend for over half a decade when I was 12.
>undiagnosed mental illness
haha! Fuck off.

It all applies to me exept for suicide and daydreaming

how to shape hair like this oreggina

Attached: dog233.jpg (632x395, 64K)

im just glad im cute phew dodged a bullet there

Got diagnosed with

>Severe depressive episode without psychotic symptoms

And later on

>High functioning autism

me except i'm overweight and had been made fun of for that and other reasons in school

I'm assuming you mean the guy in the middle. If he brushed his hair forward so that it covered his face, it would probably extend as far down as his lips. The first step to this hairstyle is growing your hair out longer than you'd think it needs to be.

what's with this. is this based on actual research or just anecdotal. seems oddly accurate.

meant the first one

These arent robots they're failed normies. Get this reddit shit the fuck off my board.

normal eyes but glasses make them look big
definitely ugly, receding chin everyone thinks i look like mclovin from superbad

maybe someday ill get my hands on fentanyl

>usually has fucked up retarded looking hair
>usually attractive

the fuck that image describes me.

i have really bad news

I just wana go back next in time 2 years to fix mistakes I made

That's all I want

Please God or alien send me back.

Saw this on /Lit/ and it honestly fucked my shit up so badly

Right here boy. Except I do accept I'm mentally ill and need help. I think I have some sort of anxiety disorder though and I'm way too scared to actually ask my parents to let me see a shrink (they've even brought it up, said it would be free with our health insurance). I guess I really have no one to blame but myself. I already fucked up so bad at school that I'll be doing menial labor for the rest of my life though so I feel like getting help now would just be pointless.

Also how do I choose a good haircut for me

no, I am the diagnosed mental illness chad
>everybody in my life knows im a failure with no potential
>know whats wrong with myself but never get better
>not ugly but have always been beaten and bullied because of actual mental illnesses
>only one friend

Attached: 67753666-06F8-4AC5-AEA1-AE5C65DBB2F6.jpg (500x281, 104K)

Scared me when I read this. I think I have ASD of I could be schizotypal

yeah that's pretty much me-
>not ugly
oh

I went to the doctor and psychologist for a year and they couldn't help me

now I'm a 24 year old neet who is sliping further away from reality by the day